Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 05:43 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Jane Fonda to Hollywood Elite: Time to Take

Jane Fonda to Hollywood Elite: Time to Take ‘Back Our Government’
.... before we are all thrown in jail for pedophilia and sexual abuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2018, 05:50 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,724,359 times
Good thing for these Hollywood idiots that they made their fortunes long, long ago....as their current market value goes deeper and deeper below zero.

Old 06-13-2018, 05:58 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
These posts all scream "*gasp* A MILLENNIAL THAT DIDN'T BUY OUR BS AND STRAYED! We'll show him and attempt to insult him for being young since assuming being old stereotype blew up in our faces"

Jokes on you. I can't be insulted. I'm not one of the safe space or participation trophy winners... and I'm too old to be eating tide pods...

This is the exact reason I will continue to support Trump. And why others don't take you guys serious. Or was that the wrong gender pronoun to use...

They seem to be obsessing over you.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:04 PM

1,251 posts, read 1,078,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I find it funny how Trump supporters still obsess over Jane Fonda. I get they're older too but Jane Fonda is 80 years old.
LOL! Just another misconception in liberal fantasy world. Everyone from 18-80 in our family voted for President Trump.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:07 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I find it funny how Trump supporters still obsess over Jane Fonda. I get they're older too but Jane Fonda is 80 years old.
I find it funny how how the anti-Trump zealots are all hurt over Trump disrespecting McCain because McCain is a Vietnam vet, but say get over Jane Fonda and try to minimize what she did. What she did wasn't a minor slur, slander or stab in the back. She betrayed men who needed help, who were being tortured and abused.

Last edited by boneyard1962; 06-13-2018 at 07:06 PM..

Old 06-13-2018, 06:13 PM

1,645 posts, read 1,214,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I find it funny how how the anti-Trump zealots are all hurt of Trump disrespecting McCain because McCain is a Vietnam vet, but say get over Jane Fonda and try to minimize what she did. What she did wasn't a minor slur, slander or stab in the back. She betrayed men who needed help, who were being tortured and abused.

After read that about what Jane Fonda did to our men during the Vietnam war, she lost all respect from me, and can no longer stand to see her in anything.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:26 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby06 View Post
After read that about what Jane Fonda did to our men during the Vietnam war, she lost all respect from me, and can no longer stand to see her in anything.
Yes I bet Jane is one of those liberals who are against torture, but she had no problem when it was our guys being tortured.
Jane Fonda is the last person who should be giving advice to anyone.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:32 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
There is no statute of limitations on treason.
Maybe someone should tell Jane. The photo of her on that anti-aircraft gun is sill out there.
https://www.thelily.com/how-jane-fon...me-hanoi-jane/
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
The old saying that a happy life is the best revenge sums up Jane Fonda. She continues to be vibrant, active, and enjoying success in her 80s and not giving a rat’s *@# about the haters out there. Always admired her and continue to admire her today. A true class act!

There is nothing classy about treason.

Old 06-13-2018, 06:51 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,764,479 times
I worked with and for Jane in her video exercise business and corresponded with many who loved her and many who forgave her and those included vets. Many loved what she did to get them off their butts and moving to her exercise videos.

She and I both went thru hip replacements for all that great exercise in those days.

I'll never forgive GWB for pushing the button to go to the continuing wars and killing millions of innocent people in the Middle East, women, children and their husbands and fathers.. And it continues. But that is OK, huh folks?

Jane is against all wars. And so am I. What do they accomplish?

Jane did a lot in our town back in the 1970's and I thank her and Tom Hayden, who is now gone, for their work in helping those who needed fair rental prices.

We could use another Jane and Tom 21st Century versions as our town is out of sight housing price wise...out of sight. The gougers are filling the deep pockets here for their $$$$ developments.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 06-13-2018 at 07:00 PM..

Old 06-13-2018, 06:59 PM

23,224 posts, read 29,056,523 times
I'm only angry at Sane Fonda, I mean Jane Fonda, is she didn't remain politically active all these years. Mark my words, there'll be a statue of her one day in Washington DC honoring her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies