Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 10:07 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This thread is hysterical.

In the last three years, I have not read one believable story about Trump even helping someone out, let alone rescuing anyone.

The idea that he gives "anonymously" to the widows and orphans of slain police officers is beyond ridiculous.

If he ever gave so much as a nickel, he'd be handing it over in the form of a six foot check.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2018, 03:57 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO...Trump is soft as a roll of Cottonelle. There’s never been a softer president.

Anyone who is as garrulous as Trump considering his size, should’ve had several scrapes and scuffles in his life.

He’s never had so much as a fistfight in his life. He’s the type that does a LOT of yakking (typical conservative) with hopes that he can scare the guy off.

When that doesn’t work, Trump folds and backs down. I knew Trump was weak from day one. Anyone that talks that damn much is a punk.
Sort of the opposite of Mueller.

Quote:
If you slap Trump in the mouth, he sulks off like a kid who got his milk money taken.

Trump is a jelly roll. Every time he’s been given an opportunity to prove himself, he shirked it just like he did when it came to military service. Guarantee you though that he’s your classic bully.
LOL.

Old 07-04-2018, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This thread is hysterical.

In the last three years, I have not read one believable story about Trump even helping someone out, let alone rescuing anyone.

The idea that he gives "anonymously" to the widows and orphans of slain police officers is beyond ridiculous.

If he ever gave so much as a nickel, he'd be handing it over in the form of a six foot check.

Old 07-04-2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
I guess we're going to forget the time Trump let an elderly man bleed out in front of him:

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trum...rd-stern-story

So charitable. Slimebag Trump didn't do anything... he just watched the man bleed out, wrecking the pretty white marble.

Trump is scum of the lowest order, and that doesn't even take his right-wing, bigoted, and utterly dysfunctional political views into account.
Before running for President, how many people would have actually labeled Trump as a right-winger ?

Old 07-04-2018, 04:21 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
While reading the report about Eric Trump's hailing an ambulance for a woman last week ...
Wow, he gets kudos for doing what 99% of people would do?

Maybe he is human, after all!

Old 07-04-2018, 04:29 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Wow, he gets kudos for doing what 99% of people would do?

Maybe he is human, after all!
At great risk to his own safety. Remember, he nearly got hit by a guy on a bike.

For a big game murderer like Eric Trump, NYC traffic probably seems pretty tame.

Old 07-04-2018, 04:31 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
While reading the report about Eric Trump's hailing an ambulance for a woman last week I read that his dad Donald Trump once intervened a brutal mugging in 1991, so I looked up and found this.:

Donald Trump reportedly stopped a bat-wielding attacker in 1991
The article doesn't back up the headline; different witnesses give different accounts as to whether Trump actually said anything or whether he just looked around and then left.

Old 07-04-2018, 04:38 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Before running for President, how many people would have actually labeled Trump as a right-winger ?
Living in New Jersey, I heard a lot of news about him, for decades. I never thought he was liberal, and that was confirmed when he insisted the Central Park Five be put to death, even though they were found innocent.

Of course, he's not a conservative either. He's nothing. He is only for himself. Sure, he's spouting right-wing ideas now, because that's the ticket he ran on. He's surrounded by right-wingers.

And his 'opinions' are just a regurgitation of the last thing someone told him.

Old 07-04-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Living in New Jersey, I heard a lot of news about him, for decades. I never thought he was liberal, and that was confirmed when he insisted the Central Park Five be put to death, even though they were found innocent.

Of course, he's not a conservative either. He's nothing. He is only for himself. Sure, he's spouting right-wing ideas now, because that's the ticket he ran on. He's surrounded by right-wingers.

And his 'opinions' are just a regurgitation of the last thing someone told him.

Old 07-04-2018, 07:14 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,033,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I'm not so sure. Trump has one unique quality, and that is as a con man. The people who support this man are not very bright and easily fooled. These folks would have trusted this man if they were in a position where they could have.

Trump would have taken their money and printed them out a worthless Trump U. degree just like he did all the other dupes who trusted him.
But that's just it - Trump's record as a con man is public knowledge now. There is no excuse for anyone trusting him at this point, and most of the boot-lickers who praise his every lie today would not have trusted him with their money, house, or wife before he ran for office. It is purely partisan ignorance that motivates them. "Duh, he says he's on our team, so I trust him." It's sad, really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies