Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2018, 08:53 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And Kellyann Conway called the cheeto the "commander of cheese".

I have video proof!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFZU1XLwZGg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2018, 09:06 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
And Kellyann Conway called the cheeto the "commander of cheese".

I have video proof!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFZU1XLwZGg
This is a spliced and edited video. Find one that is from a credible source.

Old 07-15-2018, 09:10 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Pelosi pressed on Russian ambassador meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ufxJyS3nhI

Awkward silence after Nancy Pelosi asked if she's ever met with Russians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjm27Yr_yzw
What exactly is the point of these spliced interviews?

Old 07-15-2018, 09:10 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Let's face it, the repubs - specifically the president* - have set a very low bar. The Internet is awash with quotes from tRump's speeches that make any slip of the tongue by ANYONE - never mind Pelosi - seem like brilliant repartee. Here's tRump's explanation of nuclear weapons and Iran:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

– Donald Trump, Presidential Candidate
From a speech delivered in Sun City, South Carolina on July 21, 2015

So attending Wharton and making a fortune (?) "disadvantaged" as he was, he recognized that "nuclear is powerful." Who knew?

Trump may not be a drinker, but he's definitely on something that would knock anyone else under the table.

And you guys are worried about Pelosi??????
I'll have what he's having.

Old 07-15-2018, 09:16 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,859,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

"off her meds again" ...?

Be nice if you'd use another phrase to denigrate someone other than referring to medications that help the mentally ill. Some of those meds have literally helped me and millions live normal, fulfilling lives.

Old 07-15-2018, 09:20 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
That could be a symptom of a mini stroke otherwise known as a TIA. As a dem, I find her to be generally embarrassing, but the speech issue could be medical. She’s not young, and I wouldn’t make fun of an old person’s medical issues.

Old 07-15-2018, 09:26 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
That could be a symptom of a mini stroke otherwise known as a TIA. As a dem, I find her to be generally embarrassing, but the speech issue could be medical. She’s not young, and I wouldn’t make fun of an old person’s medical issues.
I agree. She definitely has something very wrong with her brain that is interrupting her speech pattern. She is an embarrassing herself when she speaks. Someone who cares about her dignity should stop her from speaking publicly. She stumbles over almost every word.

If she were not so reprehensible before her speech problems began, I'd say she is pathetic, but she was reprehensible before any strokes she might have had.

Old 07-15-2018, 10:01 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
I agree. She definitely has something very wrong with her brain that is interrupting her speech pattern. She is an embarrassing herself when she speaks. Someone who cares about her dignity should stop her from speaking publicly. She stumbles over almost every word.

If she were not so reprehensible before her speech problems began, I'd say she is pathetic, but she was reprehensible before any strokes she might have had.
Whereas Trump uses word salad gibberish to hide his ignorance.

Let's talk about reprehensible.

Old 07-15-2018, 10:06 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
Quote:

I don’t think she’s reprehensible. Misguided in a lot of her views, and has been in office way too long. When you haven’t done your own grocery shopping in years, you’ve probably been in office too long to understand your constituents.

Old 07-15-2018, 10:10 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,239,538 times
I think it is high time for Pelosi to step down and go play bridge at the old folks home along with Hillary, Maxinne Waters and Ruthie Ginsburg.

The Dems need some young blood that is more centered than the extreme progressives we have been seeing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies