Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 06:52 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
It's worth noting that tis might have been a ruse, as Britain's system was updated in secret soon after, with the Nuclear warhead is being made more destructive and more accurate while an entirely new one is being developed, accordring to researchers.

Therefore the information given to the Russians could well have become useless within a few years and the British may have agreed to this as part of the upgrade and in order to persuade them to sign a key treaty based on what would soom be outdated information. It's called playing hard ball, and intelligence services are very good at it, although the intelligence services usually have the backing of their President.

Trident is being upgraded in secret, report claims | The Guardian
Typical leftist rushing in to defend their object of worship. Yet they accuse Trump supporters of doing that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 06:58 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...r-secrets.html

So, Obama betrayed our closest ally to the Russians huh?

Apparently, Obama didn't care about the UK's security policy

This is totally outrageous! But for some reason, not 1 single democrat had any objection.

But, despite that, liberals are so over the top outraged over Trump supposedly being Putin's Puppet that they demand he be impeached.

What say you? Does this betrayal by Obama even matter?
Trumplings...

Their desperation is palpable.

Old 07-17-2018, 08:47 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I'm interested. Please OP, please talk more about Obama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
If that's the case - how come all the libs referenced back to Bush when Obama was in office? And I believe the Republicans told you the same thing but it didn't stop you.

It's OK when one side does it but not the other - gotcha..
You right wingers have taken leave of your already dull senses.

But that’s okay though. Mueller is gonna fix that.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:05 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

Thanks for proving our point..again.

Oh, and thanks again for reminding us how Mueller is going to stop Trump...even though you have been saying that for almost 2 years now..

Old 07-17-2018, 10:31 AM

11,800 posts, read 5,801,446 times
Quote:

How many times do I have to tell you - I'm a Democrat only I don't drink the Kool Aid anymore? If you have a problem with Trump fine - but when you continue to use liberal talking points and don't acknowledge that Obama was a bonehead many times while in office - then your one of the liberal nut jobs. Think for yourself -don't continue to protect Democrats while making Republicans out to be the devil. They both wear that costume now and then.

Old 07-17-2018, 10:34 AM

46,964 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Ahh..deflection 101..no answer..thats good..tells me all i need to know
This entire thread is deflection, and you know it.

God, but I am enjoying the spectacle. You and yours throwing everything on the wall, hoping that something, anything will stick. Your guy has been shown to the world for what he is. Suck it up. Every last putrid bit.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:02 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
This entire thread is deflection, and you know it.

God, but I am enjoying the spectacle. You and yours throwing everything on the wall, hoping that something, anything will stick. Your guy has been shown to the world for what he is. Suck it up. Every last putrid bit.
Sorry, my "guy" is not Obammy. And there is proof that the affirmative action potus is a pos. You are running on speculation.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:04 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
Quote:

That fantasy keeps you going. Whatever floats your boat.

Old 07-17-2018, 12:05 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
There’s a traitor currently in the White House.
Have a nice day.
How did they like the tour?

Old 07-17-2018, 02:32 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
You are right, there is no smoking gun. Obama openly betrayed our closest ally to Russia.

1. Obama asked if he could give the Russians the UK's nuclear deterrent.
2. England said NO!
3. Obama did it anyway.

Regardless, The Democrats had ZERO problem with this. But Trump demanding that our NATO allies pay up what they promised is called a hate filled monster for viciously attacking our allies.. How does that make any sense?
You completely ignored the context of my post, which should be expected. We dont hide the number of missiles we sell to the U.K. meaning it doesnt matter if the UK doesnt release it to their press because we release it to ours.

its not a secret
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies