Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 09:00 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,666,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Cool story bro. Now all you need is proof.
much of what the post stated is a matter of public document.
There is no need at all to endless provide you links to what is publicly accepted around the globe.

just pick the last on the list there and it is a simple matter of record. Fully documented on our own government servers for YOU and everyone else to see.

check it out, learn a little more about how our gov records everything POTUS says and does in public and then permanently maintains those records for you to view whenever you want.

Oh and your nickname no longer works as you can't both support a traitor and love your country. Unless your country is Russia or some other foreign country....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 09:02 AM

76,959 posts, read 47,882,048 times
Now it is clear why Trump said what he did-37238797_10155398443747455_5916853904540172288_n.jpg

Old 07-18-2018, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Actually, when I read the transcript and saw that he said in response ... "I have confidence in both parties,”
I immediately saw it as tongue in cheek political double talk meaning he didn't trust either one of them

And I think he should have left it at that and not made it worse trying to cover it up with the "misspoke" crap!
throw some more mud maybe it will stick, but not here nobody is buying what you are selling.

Trump is a traitor and he is not even good at it. No amount of pretending Trump had some other "intent" can change the clear and simple message Trump gave the world while standing beside Putin.

Trump trusts Putin, he believes Putin more than he believes the US senate and our combined security forces. Trump disgraced himself and the office.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:04 AM

17,061 posts, read 12,683,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Who's on first.
Hu's on first
Watt's on second

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Republican Senator Mike Rounds of South Dakota came up with a reason why Trump said what he did

“The president just looked right back at [Putin] and with the same straight face... basically sent a message: ’If you can sit here and tell me that with a straight face and that’s what it takes it to move forward in other negotiations, I most certainly can match you on this, and in fact I can stand here and say, ‘Of course you didn’t do it,’ even though we all know that [you did],’” “The reality is, ‘I know you did it, you know you did it, and you know that I know that you did it.’ So to me, Mr. Putin tried to tell the whopper with a straight face and President Trump basically laid out, ‘You wanna play that game? Fine. I can do the same thing because we all know you did.’”

The senator then said “I can’t come up with another [reason]― we’re all trying to find a reason why the president would have done it. And this is the only logical explanation I can come up with it,”

It makes so much sense now.
Roll eyes. Another screwup by Trump. Not the first or last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Or, maybe Trump supporters are just making lame excuses for Trump not having the cojones to confront Putin face to face, he's much tougher hiding behind his Twitter keyboard. But go ahead, support him for throwing his own administration's intelligence community under the bus.
Pretty much. His core support is unshakable.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:06 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,991,616 times
Since Trump is against the"deep state", his comments make perfect sense. Its also clear why the elites that are the deep state attack him.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:06 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,588,281 times
Quote:
He posted the events in their chronological order as they actually happened and are a matter of public record.

Asking for proof of actual events as they actually happened is like dropping trou and taking a look in your tighty whities to confirm; yes, you did actually just chit yourself.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Since Trump is against the"deep state", his comments make perfect sense. Its also clear why the elites that are the deep state attack him.
So you are saying betraying your country is OK because "deep state" nonsense. hell you can just say "deep state if Trump murders a baby in public and that would work too wouldn't.

You do understand Augie, that whole idea of Trump/info/fox inventing a "deep state" is to provide an internal enemy that justifies what would otherwise anger and worry you.

That is why propagandists develop internal and external enemies, they need to them as an excuse for when you catch them acting against the public and or the country as a whole. I suggest you look out from your infowar bubble and figure out how you have been conned to vote against the every things you desire, like free public healthcare for you kids, and strong social safety nets so that you can retire an relative comfort and feel secure.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:24 AM

21,422 posts, read 7,520,927 times
Quote:
All of the information provided in my summary is public knowledge.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:47 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,440,074 times
Quote:
That's not true. Trump has already acknowledged the Russians were involved. Granted their is no proof they actually managed to do anything. Just like we are involved. Except we're actually do replace countries leadership.

Is that why Trump has been harder on Russia than Obama was? I wonder what they had on Obama?

You made this all up. Make up a scenario and act like it's true.

Care about what? Something you made up?
Would you like to try this again and say something that's not from the Trump talking points memo?

He stood right in front of Putin and said he believes him. I don't believe that stupid "I used the wrong word" thing delivered 24 hours later, and neither should you. He wants to believe that Putin is his pal.

What does Obama have to do with anything?

Also, I said that I was guessing the types of "what Putin might have on Trump" were the sort that would be problematic.

I never said I know exactly what it is... I was speculating... this thread is full of speculation.

I suggested that IF Trump was actually in financial trouble or not the wealthy man he claims, that might matter to some of his supporters, because they like him based on the idea that he's a deal broker and a player in the financial realm.

That is what I said. You may want to reread because I didn't say anything like what you thought.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:52 AM

26,576 posts, read 14,532,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Name one, just ONE President in the few decades that hasn't frequently lied through his teeth, stretched the facts or spun,....

yes, all presidents have spun, stretched the truth and deceived but nowhere near the level and degree of trump. you are arguing "everyone speeds" to justify someone doing 120mph in a school zone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies