Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 09:00 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Great post. The judge was super rude.
Since posting my earlier remarks addressing her personal attacks --- it has been made clear she was calling ALL of the hosts names...**********s if you need to know.

How trashy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2018, 09:40 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,275,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSonya View Post
She was so loving to this lady, she didn't retaliate with name calling and held her cool
Judge Jeannie had lost her marbles long ago, otherwise she wouldn't be calling the shows host names.

Guests don't generally go on tv shows and pick fights
But she is known for that

And pointing fingers. WOW....she is very aggressive!!
Then to admit she was calling her names when she was asked.
Whoopie could have just went off, it was justified but she had more class than her guest.
Instead she clarified what was happening for the viewers.

This isn't about making anyone look good or bad.\
It's time to grow up and not worry about anything except the truth

Justifying the telling of lies as if someone has "lost their marbles" because after a deranged lady points at you and calls you deranged, you respond with "let me tell you what I do not...."

Whoopie was more than loving and patient with this deranged woman.
But liars will tell lies, such as leaving out info such as the name calling and tell 50% of the truth reducing it to finger pointing. Congratulations for showing us how you cannot argue a single point so resort to re-writing reality. Buddy, the video is there for everyone to see.
To call names then accuse the victim of loosing their marbles is a faux news spin.

If this were the first grade, you'd also be in the corner for lying about the incident you saw unfolding trying to falsely accuse the victim. While watching the verbal assault occur. Not cool

Ok you lost me at “she was so loving...”. I’ll pass on all your future posts after this comment.

Old 07-22-2018, 09:49 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,573,306 times
I think this was all just a publicity stunt to sell the Judges new book.

Old 07-22-2018, 10:05 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,289,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
When someone tells you that you have TDS, don't make a point of proving them right. It may come off better.
When you are a guest who has cadged your way in for self-serving purposes, don't point your finger at your host(s) and insult or accuse them-- i.e. of having TDS---after having cursed out others before that. It may come off better. Sane people know that. If you're a guest who wants to be treated well, behave decently.

You generally have no entitlement in someone else's space except safe passage out if you screw up. So screwing up isn't in your best interest. (Unless, perhaps, you're shilling a book and,like Trump, bad publicity is better than none and serves your purpose.)

The old saying about when you point your finger at someone, you have three fingers pointing back at you certainly applies here. (If audience applause/cheers count, there were MANY more than three.)

Paradoxically, when I first heard the term TDS, it was a succinct way to describe those who were deranged in favor of Trump to the point they denied, deflected from or justified his most aberrant and outrageous behaviors, as does Pirro. Then after a while, Trumpers, true to form(lying, cheating,stealing) stole the term for their own use. So now it is used spuriously. Deranged means,"Crazed, insane, demented, unbalanced, and unhinged." Completely apt for Trumpers who practice denial of Trump's mentally ill and sociopathic behaviors. Not for never-Trumpers who have his number and have so many of his known misdeeds and symptoms of mental illness and sociopathy documented and IN EVIDENCE almost daily on video. [I posted on this forum when I noticed the term being taken over. Of course, we don't want it back. It is now tainted, false and an empty insult red flag term simply to stir up trouble.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Whoopsie ran with her tail between her legs to her bimbo table to tell her side of the story. She didn't tell about saying F you and getting in Jeanine's face. Whoopsie just didn't like
Jeanine saying that Whoopsie has TDS so she commenced to proving Jeanine true.

I am still waiting to see what the producers of The View do about Whoopsie. She needs to take some time off to recuperate from her TDS.
Whoopi reportedly dropped the F-bombs AFTER Pirro's calling the staff "c*cks*ckers" and other strong expletives. So since Pirro started it and became the guest nobody wanted, do you have anything to say about her behaving abhorrently? Or, in your world, does she get a pass and Whoopi (and all the others) should have just sat there and let foul-mouthed, warped-brain Pirro cut loose on them?

If you were at a gathering and someone cussed others out and insulted your Trump sycophancy with the intention to deeply offend, as Pirro did, would you sit like a choirboy and expect others there to behave the same way? Let's see if we believe you.

Last edited by mollyblythe; 07-22-2018 at 10:15 PM..

Old 07-22-2018, 11:28 PM

292 posts, read 163,377 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqoRF1KwnE

this sounds about right

Old 07-23-2018, 06:44 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
this is your dismissive attack when you can't come back with facts or anything with substance to prove a Trump critic as being wrong,

It was dismissive and rude.

And she called them **********s. What an intelligent judge.

She's trash. anybody with any class -- doesn't use language like that.
LOL! Ya, she was, wasn't she!! Made/Forced Whoopi to show her true colors, as a complete lunatic.
Pirromania, should have stayed on the Catalog of Crazy PC Train. to please Whoopi.

Pirromania should have agreed completely with Whoopi's statement? Instead of truthbombing it, making Whoopi lose her friggin mind.

Whoopi had no intellectual competition for Pirromania. Or she could have easily countered Pirromania's rebuttal.

Blowing her lid, because of the lack of rational intellect.

Face it. You guys have had a very bad run.
First the House
second the Senate
Then Trump throws crap all over you
A supreme court that is no longer practicing in activist marxism.
No Russian anything.

and now James Comey crawled in bed with you.

Old 07-23-2018, 07:42 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post
Jeanine Pirro Thanks Whoopi Goldberg For Making Her Book No. 1 On Bestseller List

Old 07-23-2018, 11:11 AM

292 posts, read 163,377 times

Yep whoever early on said everyone knows Whoopie Goldberg but few know Judge Jeanine

So she instigated this vulgarity to sell her book, they were spot on

Until this thread, I'd never heard of the woman but now due to Whoopie's celebrity, she's known.

Old 07-23-2018, 12:14 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,573,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSonya View Post
Yep whoever early on said everyone knows Whoopie Goldberg but few know Judge Jeanine

So she instigated this vulgarity to sell her book, they were spot on

Until this thread, I'd never heard of the woman but now due to Whoopie's celebrity, she's known.

You must have watched a different show than I did.

I said it was a publicity stunt to sell the book. It obviously worked.

Old 07-23-2018, 02:35 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post
this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies