Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 03:40 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Because it's already been answered.

See Post #18. Try to keep up.
Let me repeat myself and be more clear then.

Its a 40 million dollar yacht, owned by the insanely unpopular secretary of education. Someone could have just as easily snuck a bomb on board, or listening devices. Having no one awake is in fact completely insane given who the owner is, and the value of the property.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2018, 03:47 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Let me repeat myself and be more clear then.

Why? It was very clear the first time...

Quote:
Its a 40 million dollar yacht, owned by the insanely unpopular secretary of education.
So this makes it o.k.?

Quote:
Someone could have just as easily snuck a bomb on board, or listening devices. Having no one awake is in fact completely insane given who the owner is, and the value of the property.

Why should the crew be awake at night while tied up at the dock? How many other million dollar Yachts were there?

But hey, it obvious you agree with what was done....

Old 07-27-2018, 03:50 PM

50,244 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Given the cost of the boat-I would suspect the yacht club or the boat itself would have security cameras. With luck, they criminal scumbags will be arrested, serve some jail time, and forced to make restitution. While working OT to pay for repairs-they can spend the time contemplating that Trump IS their president.
Orange jump suits picking up trash, how perfect

Old 07-27-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why? It was very clear the first time...
It still is not logical or wise. Seriously. You have guards on 1 million dollar paintings...why wouldn't you on a 40 million dollar yacht. Its stupidity.
Quote:
So this makes it o.k.?
Nowhere did I say that. Why do you feel the need to imply I did?

Quote:
Why should the crew be awake at night while tied up at the dock? How many other million dollar Yachts were there?
Well for the examples I gave-and obviously to have it so people dont wander over and just unhook you from the dock. The results speak for themselves.

Quote:
But hey, it obvious you agree with what was done....
What nonsense. Are your arguments so weak that you have to try to do this sort of thing? Sad.

Old 07-27-2018, 04:09 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
It still is not logical or wise.

You ASSume......

Quote:
Seriously. You have guards on 1 million dollar paintings...why wouldn't you on a 40 million dollar yacht. Its stupidity.

You have guards at a certain time.

Quote:
Nowhere did I say that. Why do you feel the need to imply I did?

See your quote below:
Quote:

Originally Posted by greywar
Its a 40 million dollar yacht, owned by the insanely unpopular secretary of education.

Quote:
Well for the examples I gave-and obviously to have it so people dont wander over and just unhook you from the dock. The results speak for themselves.

Maybe someone snuck in and cut the ropes? The examples you gave do not support your your theory that someone just wandered by....

Quote:
What nonsense. Are your arguments so weak that you have to try to do this sort of thing? Sad.
My are guments are weak? So, you are relaly saying that someone just wandered in and decided to let this particular boat go...because they wandered by......

Yea, you are showing how a weak argument starts....

I have very good arguments, which is why you continue to ask questions...to my responses.

Old 07-27-2018, 04:14 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
WOW...supporting it...great job lefties....sad...but what can we expect now a days?
Lefties support criminals when they attack righties. Nothing new.

Old 07-27-2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:
You ASSume......
Really? You need to call names? Yup weak arguments.

Quote:
You have guards at a certain time.
I did not specify guards....but again...40 million dollar boat.

Quote:
See your quote below:

Maybe someone snuck in and cut the ropes? The examples you gave do not support your your theory that someone just wandered by....
None of which indicates anything of me thinking she deserved it. Again, more nonsense.

Quote:
My are guments are weak? So, you are relaly saying that someone just wandered in and decided to let this particular boat go...because they wandered by......

Yea, you are showing how a weak argument starts....

I have very good arguments, which is why you continue to ask questions...to my responses.
Still..pathetic. You call names, you insinuate things I did not say, etc etc. Yes those indicate weak arguments.

Its a 40 million dollar boat owned by a deeply unpopular person.

This is not rocket science to say having someone awake at all times is advised.

Old 07-27-2018, 04:49 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
If breaking Walk of Fame stars and untying boats is the best these babies can come up with, I'm good with that.
Michael Cohen isn't the only one who can send a message to Trump apparently.

Old 07-27-2018, 05:14 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
OK why has no one asked the obvious question. Why was there no one awake on the 40 million dollar yacht? Its got a crew complement of 12!
Have you ever untied a boat from a dock?

THey caught it but it's still a big boat and things go bonk before getting engines started etc.

No one asked the obvious question because of the obvious answer.

Old 07-27-2018, 05:21 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
This is not rocket science to say having someone awake at all times is advised.
So, it's the boat owners fault? Maybe "night shift bob" fell asleep or just didn't notice the slow drift until too late.

Where are you even going with that argument?

Either that they someone deserved it or that it was faked?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies