Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 09:56 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
The dotard will be lucky if he is not impeached by the end of this year. (And before you reply, Yes, I know, my salty tears are delicious )
It's just that they are never ending. The left keeps getting their hopes up over one fake news story after another only to have them dashed to move on to the next thing they can fabricate.

The thing is their imaginations are so simple minded that the lies they spin aren't even believable to the least informed viewer/voter. They just rush to get the next lie out without any effort to make it believable. They just assume, rightly so, that their viewers are dumb enough to believe what they say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2018, 09:57 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,099,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
The dotard will be lucky if he is not impeached by the end of this year. (And before you reply, Yes, I know, my salty tears are delicious )
I asked you yesterday but you ignored it, so I'l lask again. I know the "do" part stands for Donald, what does the "tard" part mean? Thanks

Old 08-01-2018, 10:02 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,193,482 times
Acosta is like a parody of himself

Old 08-01-2018, 10:07 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
It's the call for confrontation that Mad Maxine promoted. Get in their faces. Shout them down. He's lucky they don't camp out on his lawn and scream "No Peace, No Sleep!" or yell "CNN Sucks!" when he's eating. I'd say something about him and his long-time wife but they split up. Still trying to find out if she dumped him. I'll have to find me an unnamed source or two and talk about it here endlessly.
Except Acosta isn't a politician which is even more disturbing.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:10 AM

1,991 posts, read 900,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
I asked you yesterday but you ignored it, so I'l lask again. I know the "do" part stands for Donald, what does the "tard" part mean? Thanks
You didn't ask me anything yesterday. You asked someone else and you were answered yesterday by many replies. How about this? Wrestle the computer away from Sophia and google it yourself.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:14 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
The irony of Trump fans accusing somebody other than Trump of being a traitor cannot be under-emphasized.
Just goes to show how much the Cultists are brainwashed.
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" -- Hitchen's Razor.

I'm not a Trump guy, but I do get tired of the endless accusations without evidence. Wake me up when there's actual evidence of criminal behavior by President Trump. Up to now, it's just a lot of hints, allegations and reading things into it. The Trump/Russia probe has been significantly less productive than Ken Starr's probe into the Clintons in the 90's -- and the best Starr could come up with was Bill Clinton lying about getting a blowjob from his intern. Mueller's investigation has produced significantly less than that.

Old 08-01-2018, 10:24 AM

1,991 posts, read 900,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" -- Hitchen's Razor.

I'm not a Trump guy, but I do get tired of the endless accusations without evidence. Wake me up when there's actual evidence of criminal behavior by President Trump. Up to now, it's just a lot of hints, allegations and reading things into it. The Trump/Russia probe has been significantly less productive than Ken Starr's probe into the Clintons in the 90's -- and the best Starr could come up with was Bill Clinton lying about getting a blowjob from his intern. Mueller's investigation has produced significantly less than that.
We should probably continue this conversation when the Mueller investigation is actually, you know, over.

Old 08-02-2018, 05:23 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Of course if a Democratic crowd did the same to a FOX reporter the hypocrites would be crying like the snowflakes they are.
A Democratic crowd would not do that to a Fox reporter--
That's the point...

It took Michelle Wolf -- a paid, sarcastic comedienne, to tell Sarah Saunders how "relevant" she is to the journalistic process...not any of the reporters she persistently lies to and demeans at WH briefings have called her a shill for Trump to her face...

Old 08-02-2018, 05:28 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post

If you think that just because the "evidence" has not been trotted out for the benefit of Fox News or Rudy Guiliani, then I think you are missing the point and likely are "a Trump guy"...

Ken Starr as a matter of fact actually used the new Supreme Court nominee Kavenaugh as a shill to run leaks from his investigation to the media--
Kavenaugh has spoken and written about that over the years
So don't judge the lack or presence of evidence against Trump or his cabal by whether or not Mueller has allowed any of it to "leak" to the media

You are actually proving the viability of your quote--because you are "asserting without evidence" there is NO evidence of Trump's involvement in Russian interference in the 2016 election...

Old 08-02-2018, 08:17 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Of course if a Democratic crowd did the same to a FOX reporter the hypocrites would be crying like the snowflakes they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
A Democratic crowd would not do that to a Fox reporter--
That's the point...

Naw, they would never do that...

Fox News' Shannon Bream forced to move live show on SCOTUS decision amid 'volatile' protests | Fox News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies