Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 08:42 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
His other big mistake was running for office. He’s gonna regret ever doing that.
It was to get revenge on Obama for humiliating him and Melania for the birther hoax.

The old saying.
When you seek revenge...be sure to dig 2 graves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2018, 08:49 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,544 times
The ultimate comeuppance would happen if this whole debacle ends up with the Trump brand being irreversibly tainted. Trump Sr. spent his whole life promoting his brand. If it ends up being associated with crime and selling out the US (and that is an “if”) it would be a truly appropriate reckoning.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:26 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,586,929 times
Its not trump or obama, or any one president/ administration, its the Govt that exists 'behind' these people that is the real problem.

The DEA is a prime example of this, they go on doing what they do, despite who is in office! Some of the toughest drug laws came when Obama was in office...now how in the world did that happen?!!

Old 08-02-2018, 10:37 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,143,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Trump IS the ultimate swamp creature. Amazing the supporters don't realize this.

Supporters chant "Drain the Swamp", while Trump does nothing but ENRICH the swamp.

You've been bamboozled.
Tax cuts, better judiciary, more jobs, higher pay, less regulation, reduced nuclear war with Noko and Russia, ISIS almost wiped out, freedom to purchase or not purchase health insurance, fair trade, and fighting against Fake News, will do that to you.

Old 08-02-2018, 11:23 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,823 times
Actually his mistake was accepting the invitation to the room full of Russian women of lowered morals.

He s thrown America under the bus to save his " reputation

Old 08-02-2018, 11:29 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rioldk View Post
Donald Trump could have fired everyone associated with the investigations into him. The reality is if he had come down early and fast he would have caught the congress and senate as usual, asleep in their desks and impotent in power.

He now knows the investigators have found something he wanted hidden, and he has laid a narrative yet he seems to be very afraid to do the rational thing based on that narrative. If it's a witch hunt and you can shut it down, that's what you'd do. Trump has made an error that will cost him his presidency and his family here. Amazing how day after day he complains, and all the while the noose tightens. Either he doesn't have the power or doesn't understand the trouble he's in.

After all who cares what the "constitutional" fall out is - the country is a goner anyway.

Mike Roger has all the goods.

Trump has given them all the rope they have asked for to hang themselves.

Old 08-03-2018, 12:45 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,704,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"He now knows the investigators have found something he wanted hidden,"

If you are going to make a claim BACK IT UP.
That would be Mueller's job.

Old 08-03-2018, 01:23 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
It was to get revenge on Obama for humiliating him and Melania for the birther hoax.

The old saying.
When you seek revenge...be sure to dig 2 graves.
My dad said when Trump got elected that Trump was gonna bury himself. Too much dirt in his past.
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
That would be Mueller's job.
I’m not arguing with the Trumpers on that count anymore. I’ll let Mueller do the talking when it’s time. I’m quite patient. Mueller’s slow turning of the screws is already making Trump lose his cool.

Old 08-03-2018, 06:49 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,529,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

I’m not arguing with the Trumpers on that count anymore. I’ll let Mueller do the talking when it’s time. I’m quite patient. Mueller’s slow turning of the screws is already making Trump lose his cool.
As I keep saying, this just gets better all the time.

It's obvious that tRump is flipping his wig and the inner circle of his admin is in damage control, as witnessed by the spectacle of the intel and FBI chiefs appearing yesterday. I'd bet that after the November elections, his GOP bootlickers in congress will begin to exhibit a little bit of distaste with his shoe polish.

The end is in sight.

It's still a way off, but anyone who can't see how this is going is beyond help.

It truly is very cultish. And entertaining.

Old 08-03-2018, 03:02 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
As I keep saying, this just gets better all the time.

It's obvious that tRump is flipping his wig and the inner circle of his admin is in damage control, as witnessed by the spectacle of the intel and FBI chiefs appearing yesterday. I'd bet that after the November elections, his GOP bootlickers in congress will begin to exhibit a little bit of distaste with his shoe polish.

The end is in sight.

It's still a way off, but anyone who can't see how this is going is beyond help.

It truly is very cultish. And entertaining.

I’m really enjoying this. I hope the investigation grinds slower and slower as the anaconda starts swallowing Trump whole!!

His supporters are finding this to be excruciating, but I love bringing it up at every turn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies