Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 03:35 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,704,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I’m really enjoying this. I hope the investigation grinds slower and slower as the anaconda starts swallowing Trump whole!!

His supporters are finding this to be excruciating, but I love bringing it up at every turn.
It’s a mess.

I don’t know whether to enjoy it, be sad, happy or what!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2018, 04:25 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,947,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Actually his mistake was accepting the invitation to the room full of Russian women of lowered morals.

He s thrown America under the bus to save his " reputation
Yeah disgusting, utterly disgusting.

Old 08-03-2018, 05:45 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,548,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rioldk View Post
Donald Trump could have fired everyone associated with the investigations into him. The reality is if he had come down early and fast he would have caught the congress and senate as usual, asleep in their desks and impotent in power.

After all who cares what the "constitutional" fall out is - the country is a goner anyway.
Welcome to C-D, new poster with the suspicious handle.

Old 08-03-2018, 07:49 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,587,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I’m really enjoying this. I hope the investigation grinds slower and slower as the anaconda starts swallowing Trump whole!!

His supporters are finding this to be excruciating, but I love bringing it up at every turn.
Yes, seeing tRump twist in the wind is a guilty pleasure.

This isn't some civil action over unpaid bills. This is him being held accountable for MAJOR crimes.

He's scared spitless.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:15 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,339,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rioldk View Post
Donald Trump could have fired everyone associated with the investigations into him. The reality is if he had come down early and fast he would have caught the congress and senate as usual, asleep in their desks and impotent in power.

He now knows the investigators have found something he wanted hidden, and he has laid a narrative yet he seems to be very afraid to do the rational thing based on that narrative. If it's a witch hunt and you can shut it down, that's what you'd do. Trump has made an error that will cost him his presidency and his family here. Amazing how day after day he complains, and all the while the noose tightens. Either he doesn't have the power or doesn't understand the trouble he's in.

After all who cares what the "constitutional" fall out is - the country is a goner anyway.

Trump's first mistake was selecting Jeff Sessions as AG! Selecting someone AG because they help you campaign was foolish. Sessions tarnished past should have been a RED flag!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies