Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2018, 09:53 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,287,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

You post about President Trump as if you know his motives and Brennan's motives , yet you accuse the poster of having a skewed ability to imagine what others are thinking?

Textbook hypocritical thinking of the left.
No. You misunderstood. That other guy/gal has a skewed ability. Mine is on point.

It's ok though, you're ability is probably skewed too. Empathy is not something Trump voters are known for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2018, 09:55 AM

27,625 posts, read 21,169,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Unfortunately, the Trump Cult followers love him more than they love their country. In general, like him, they have zero understanding of American history or how a democratic republic works. As cultists, they immediately and reflexively and ignorantly support anything Trump says or does, and immediately and reflexively and ignorantly hate all Americans who question him. Trump and Fox News spew nonsense about "fake news" and "elitists" and the free press as an "enemy," blah, blah, and--right on cue--this becomes the reality for his followers, as well: they parrot everything he says. This, and the fact that they are incapable of assessing his behavior critically, and virulently intolerant of anyone who does, is manifest proof that they are members of a cult.
Precisely.

Old 08-18-2018, 09:56 AM

8,446 posts, read 4,766,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
What are you drunk on Brennan? Attention?
Perhaps but I think he's more scared than anything. If the democrats don't take over congress in this election the investigations will continue and he is going to be implicated.

Old 08-18-2018, 09:58 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,747,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Brennan has probably never lived a sober day in his life.
What the heck does that have to do with the price of eggs and if you know this for sure please provide proof or does Trump have you working this angle?

Old 08-18-2018, 10:00 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,475,124 times
He is. Everyone of sane mind knows that Trump is riding rough over every checks & balances convention he possibly can to achieve a dictator's aim of eliminating the ability for people to criticize him. His supporters have become the enemies of America, since they support unprecedented action by the President to retaliatr against his critics this way. That's not how things are supppsed to work in a country built on limited power and individual freedom.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:03 AM

46,376 posts, read 27,210,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
He is. Everyone of sane mind knows that Trump is riding rough over every checks & balances convention he possibly can to achieve a dictator's aim of eliminating the ability for people to criticize him. His supporters have become the enemies of America.

Says the supporter of "I have a phone and a pen" obama...but you were all good with that....

Old 08-18-2018, 10:06 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,475,124 times
Just an act of political retaliation by a would-be dictator to silence critics. Trump supporters long for the day when criticism of that idiot in the White House becomes a criminal offense and people get arrested for it, much like 1950s Russia.
So much for our legacy as a free country.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:07 AM

59,338 posts, read 27,505,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Former CIA Director John Brennan lit into President Trump on Friday night, calling him "drunk on power" and "abusing the power" of his office.

"I think right now, this country is in a crisis in terms of what Mr. Trump has done and is liable to do," Brennan told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

"And so, are the Republicans on the Hill - who have give him a pass - going to wait for a disaster to happen before they actually find their backbones and spines, to speak up against somebody who clearly, clearly is not carrying out his responsibilities with any sense of purpose and common sense from the standpoint of national security," Brennan continued.
Brennan fires new shot at Trump:

100% SPOT ON! Only I wouldn't call THING....-POWER-DRUNK..... I would call the INSANE L-U-N-A-T-I-C ….POWER-MAD!
Brennan GOT his CLEARANCE BECAUSE of his job.

Explain WHY now over a year later, he STILL needs it.

When I had mine we had refresher course 4 times a year. Has he had those?

I would call Brennan the INSANE L-U-N-A-T-I-C ….POWER-MAD!

Old 08-18-2018, 10:09 AM

45,280 posts, read 26,536,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Brennan is a mass-murderer who should be locked up for war crimes.

John Brennan Confirmation Battle Stirs Drone Strike Controversy | Huffington Post
Its chilling watching so many trying to cast this remorseless creature as a sympathetic character. Brennan having his security clearance revoked is the equivalent of suffering a mosquito bite. What would be a more fitting fate would be to drop him off in a small villiage within Pakistan with his govt ID badge slung around his neck and let nature take its course.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:10 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,338,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Former CIA Director John Brennan lit into President Trump on Friday night, calling him "drunk on power" and "abusing the power" of his office.

"I think right now, this country is in a crisis in terms of what Mr. Trump has done and is liable to do," Brennan told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

"And so, are the Republicans on the Hill - who have give him a pass - going to wait for a disaster to happen before they actually find their backbones and spines, to speak up against somebody who clearly, clearly is not carrying out his responsibilities with any sense of purpose and common sense from the standpoint of national security," Brennan continued.
Brennan fires new shot at Trump:

100% SPOT ON! Only I wouldn't call THING....-POWER-DRUNK..... I would call the INSANE L-U-N-A-T-I-C ….POWER-MAD!
T . D. S.

Trump Derangement Syndrome, on full display for all to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies