Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. politicized for Democrat Party and against Republican Party?
Yes 116 48.54%
No 123 51.46%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 09:17 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,820,390 times

Advertisements

I'm glad this thread was resurrected.

One thing I want to add, although I haven't read through all the posts and maybe it's already been brought up by others in this thread... It isn't JUST the democrats involved in that deepstate problem. It's also the "old guard" republicans who love the deepstate and the politics of old, which is clearly threatened by a man with no strict allegiance to the republican party, rather it appears President Trump wants to sincerely drain the swamp and genuinely has, for the most part, America's best interests as his driving motivation. THAT is why he is going through so many "old guard" republican politicians while trying to right the ship that is America before it completely capsizes.

But then again, that's just MY opinion, for what it's worth.

Old 10-25-2019, 09:21 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Well I think we all found out they were and the new IG report will support this. I am really curious who is going to prison. My guess is Comey, Brennan. Clapper. Rosenstein and McCabe will be indicted for several crimes as well. Going to be a real **** show and will finally lay out that there was an organized coup to take down a sitting president.

Welcome to the party. Clapper and his kill shot against Flynn backfired. Brennan's got a memory problem about that Dossier, liar!

Humpty Dumpty Clapper is going off about the timing... PROJECTION your Honor!

The Russia Collusion Hoax and now the Whistleblower Hoax are but flavors of the week.

The Russia Hoax Turned Criminal Investigation has been going on since Peter Strzok and Lisa Page started having a sexting frenzy...

"Think our sisters have begun leaking like mad. Scorned and worried and political, they're kicking into overdrive."- Peter Strzok December 15, 2016.

Good God, this thing has been going on since two years and ten months.

Now, how long has the Trump Impeachment been going on?

Oh, that's right! since May of 2016, before Trump even won the Nomination!

democrats! You idiots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
I'm glad this thread was resurrected.

One thing I want to add, although I haven't read through all the posts and maybe it's already been brought up by others in this thread... It isn't JUST the democrats involved in that deepstate problem. It's also the "old guard" republicans who love the deepstate and the politics of old, which is clearly threatened by a man with no strict allegiance to the republican party, rather it appears President Trump wants to sincerely drain the swamp and genuinely has, for the most part, America's best interests as his driving motivation. THAT is why he is going through so many "old guard" republican politicians while trying to right the ship that is America before it completely capsizes.

But then again, that's just MY opinion, for what it's worth.
Yeeeeup.

Welcome to the Party.

This just in, it's being alleged that Lisa Page and Peter Strzok manipulated the original Flynn 302 to make it appear more damning as it related to Flynn's answers about his contacts with the Russian ambassador... Look for Exhibit 11, things being attached that weren't originally there.

Those and Y'all scumbags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Boy this thread didn't hold up well, who's weaponizing now and in broad daylight.
This thread will win a Pulitzer Prize... Tictoc... Tictoc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
All the Dems vote “no”.....lol.

We have to crush the Deep State and grind it into dust.
Yes yes, but nice and slow... Drip drip drip...

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-25-2019 at 09:37 PM..

Old 10-25-2019, 09:30 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,900,569 times
All the Dems vote “no”.....lol.

We have to crush the Deep State and grind it into dust.

Old 10-26-2019, 08:37 AM

Inbox (5)
To: FBI Colleagues

"I'm beginning to think the agency got info and lot earlier than we thought and hasn't shared it completely with us... Might explain all these weird / seemingly incorrect leads all these media folks have. Would also highlight agency as a source of some of the leaks."

Ah that Peter Strzok. The gift that just keeps giving.

John Brennan.

He's the real donor here.

Evidently, the CIA started setting the banquet table together way back in 2015.

The worthless scumbags.

Old 10-27-2019, 09:04 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
So the Republican's held all three branches for Trump's first two years and did nothing about the fictitious deep state? They had Nunes playing games with memo's, oh wait, there was only one out of "many" that were supposed to exonerate Trump. Trump's pwn state department exonerates Clinton of wrong doing concerning her emails, but you have to admit, it was genius lying to the rubes who bought it hook line and sinker. Just like they buy every other conspiracy theory and lie comes out of the disinformation troll factory.

What do you do when you're out of options? Hire a yes man (Barr) who will prostitute himself and act like his personal attorney who will lie for you as he did about the Mueller report. Get your personal Roy Cohn to open up an illegitimate investigation into the investigators and milk it as long as possible like Trump did with his lock her up chant. Forcing people to get attorneys for illegitimate claims adds credibility to the lie, but in the end, the truth will come out. Just ask Trump how his foundation and scam Trump U got closed.

Old 10-27-2019, 09:07 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,646,108 times
These agencies try and protect all US citizens and to suggest otherwise...well, it's pathetic. Trump, President of all, purposely goes out of his way to only represent his base.

Old 10-27-2019, 09:32 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Who's weaponizing what exactly?

We're been telling you for two years now that there was serious problems with the Russian investigation, why are you acting surprised now that there is a criminal investigation?

I doubt there will be a sentencing in December, if the case isn't thrown out, Flynn will likely withdraw his plea now that the government no longer has a case against him.
I would expect more than "we've been telling you" when the US AG opens up an investigation of his own agency it should be based on fact, not some conspiracy that the president and his lawyer just dreamed up.

Yes smart money indicates Flynn will be sentenced in December as he should have been last year, just because his lawyer of the month came up with a new idea that isn't going to change the facts.

Old 10-27-2019, 01:37 PM

28,660 posts, read 18,764,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
These agencies try and protect all US citizens and to suggest otherwise...well, it's pathetic. Trump, President of all, purposely goes out of his way to only represent his base.

The rank-and-file of these agencies are basically conservative in nature. Liberal presidents rub them wrong frequently, conservative presidents hardly ever. When I was in the Beltway during the Reagan and elder Bush years, the Executive Branch bureaucracy absolutely loved Ronald Reagan and George H W Bush.

Moreover, they expect to have long careers spanning several terms of short-timers in the White House, regardless of party. They're not going to dive under the bus for any particular president.

But because they are inherently conservative in nature, a "conservative" president would have to work really hard to get them lined up against him.

Old 10-27-2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
So the Republican's held all three branches for Trump's first two years and did nothing about the fictitious deep state? They had Nunes playing games with memo's, oh wait, there was only one out of "many" that were supposed to exonerate Trump. Trump's pwn state department exonerates Clinton of wrong doing concerning her emails, but you have to admit, it was genius lying to the rubes who bought it hook line and sinker. Just like they buy every other conspiracy theory and lie comes out of the disinformation troll factory.

What do you do when you're out of options? Hire a yes man (Barr) who will prostitute himself and act like his personal attorney who will lie for you as he did about the Mueller report. Get your personal Roy Cohn to open up an illegitimate investigation into the investigators and milk it as long as possible like Trump did with his lock her up chant. Forcing people to get attorneys for illegitimate claims adds credibility to the lie, but in the end, the truth will come out. Just ask Trump how his foundation and scam Trump U got closed.

Blah blah blah Republicans like Jeff Sessions, John McCain, James Comey, Robert Mueller blah blah blah yada yada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
But because they are inherently conservative in nature, a "conservative" president would have to work really hard to get them lined up against him.
Oh that's right! President Donald J Trump did a whole bunch to rile the "intelligence" community back in the December 2015 portion of his Presidency, huh cia?

Old 10-27-2019, 04:32 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,135,704 times
Historically the FBI has leaned conservative. But to be effective it must not be politicized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies