Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. politicized for Democrat Party and against Republican Party?
Yes 116 48.54%
No 123 51.46%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 05:37 PM

18,112 posts, read 27,609,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
The latest news about the massive UPS truck shootout outside Miami definitely demonstrates the FBI's liberal bent. Now the FBI wanted 19 of the police officers who were involved in the chase and shootout to be placed on leave and investigate if there was any wrongdoing on their part after 2 civilians including the UPS driver were killed. These are deep state swamp elements separate from President Trump and part of the corrupt apparatus that serves itself and the globalist elites vs the American people or the local law enforcement they're supposed to be backing up.

I thought there was legal precedent that the two robbers were responsible for those deaths since this entire chain of events began with their violent crime, hence forcing police to chase and violently engage them, after they had taken hostages???????

Yet the FBI like the media want to blame local police for any kind of violent event. They automatically place guilt upon police, more so than the real criminals. They're saying that use of force by local PD was questionable even in THIS case where armed criminals had already shot someone in a robbery and had taken hostages. South Florida is a very liberal area outside of the Cuban community and most people there still don't think the police did anything wrong. So the FBI's liberalism is now taken to a new level.

And as someone posted on facebook, the same liberals who want citizens to be unarmed and totally rely on police also want the police to hardly ever be allowed to use force......
Scary.

Durbam Disputes IG Report

"... do not agree with some of the report's conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened."

Horowitz soft-soaps it somewhat, but those 17 offenses are major league, although the lefties will deny, shift and project.

Meanwhile, Durham will crack some skull and I can hardly wait.

Old 12-09-2019, 09:08 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,134,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Scary.

Durbam Disputes IG Report

"... do not agree with some of the report's conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened."

Horowitz soft-soaps it somewhat, but those 17 offenses are major league, although the lefties will deny, shift and project.

Meanwhile, Durham will crack some skull and I can hardly wait.
Yes, the IG report was devastating for the FBI, and the dems.

The only bright spot for the dems in the report was refuted by both the AG, and Durham, both have more access to evidence than the IG doesn't.

Old 12-09-2019, 09:12 PM

16,787 posts, read 8,276,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Yes, the IG report was devastating for the FBI, and the dems.

The only bright spot for the dems in the report was refuted by both the AG, and Durham, who have a lot more (Mifsud) evidence than the IG.
The only one devastated is Trump. All the conspiracy theories he has pushed are gone.

FBI already announced they would upgrade there system's.

To use a term liked by the right. It is a nothingburger.

Old 12-09-2019, 09:16 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,826,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I say yes.

I was trying to make this a poll. Don't know what happened to it.

You tell me and we'll both know.

I bet you any money that every liberal, MSMer, Never-Trumper, Obama worshipper, Rino etc. will do nothing but praise each and everyone of those fired and demoted agents, setting aside every transgression they are or will become guilty of.

I just love that we are talking about this every single day now. I've been hearing and talking about this for years how.

Welcome to the party Pal!

But it's got to be a little easier to do to Trump, right?

Or so they thought HaHa!

Welcome recycled "newbie". Thank you for spending so much time and care on username.

Thx

Then the whole agency is a POS.

The rank and file should have gone through the 7th floor with a pair of tweezers and a blowtorch years ago.

Never ever accept the unacceptable.

Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa! Though they are almost 19 months old, we have crayons and play-doh down the hall inside the door marked Romper Room.

Oh please, don't the liberals have to juggle enough already? Having to deal with defeat, daily false hope, the Truth is too much for their plates I think.

All this, and lowly, bleep grabbin, Stormy Putin hiring, foul-mouthed illiterate racist xenophobic misogynistic islamophobic smalled-handed cheeto dusted Trump beat all they ass!

The IG Report confirmed it is

Old 12-09-2019, 09:20 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,134,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The only one devastated is Trump. All the conspiracy theories he has pushed are gone.

FBI already announced they would upgrade there system's.

To use a term liked by the right. It is a nothingburger.

Your attempts to downplay how devastating the IG report was today will not work, nobody believe you dems, and the msm that pushed the Russian collusion conspiracy theory for 3 years.

Today was so bad that your only bright spot in the IG report was refuted by not one, but two people that have more knowledge of the evidence then the IG.

Old 12-15-2019, 01:54 PM

A TRAIL OF FBI ABUSE... IG report confirms that Bureau Deceived FISA Judges

The fbi is garbage.

Old 01-25-2020, 02:07 PM

Ok, now that the Impeachment Hoax is done, time to get back on offense.

DOJ Says Two FISA Warrants Against Carter Page Lacked Probable Cause

Michael Horowitz, you are busted! to you!

Old 04-10-2020, 05:26 AM

"Attorney General William Barr says the Obama-era FBI had no legal grounds to investigate the debunked Russia Collusion Hoax."

Tell me something I don't know.

Old 04-29-2020, 08:06 PM

"What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?"

This is how the FBI roll.

Michael Flynn was set up.

We will throw a party when he is exonerated, very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
What do you think about the newly released documents?
Absolutely zip until Flynn gets exonerated.

I am calling it right now. It's going down, hopefully by weeks end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
They want those Federal dollars to keep pouring in.
When you say Federal dollars, you mean yours and mine dollars, right? MrsGowdog and I got our bucks on the first day.

Why? Because we paid our taxes last year AND had our refunds direct deposited last year.

I want to give it back to Trump but I won't. He don't need it. He sent us our stimulus check signed notification just today. I think I will frame mine.

Trump Trump Trump!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I don't believe the DNC has sent Finn an e-mail about that yet, but stay tuned.
Of course not. The liberals deny, deflect and project on these topics. The Blamestream Lamestream Fakestream media can't even fathom this returning saga.

Last edited by McGowdog; 04-29-2020 at 08:58 PM..

Old 04-29-2020, 08:11 PM

76,966 posts, read 47,853,598 times
I
Quote:
s the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. politicized for Democrat Party and against Republican Party? (Ron Paul, Putin)
Poor Republicans getting more and more paranoid by the day.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies