Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2018, 08:50 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,605,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
MSNBC.com - leftist fake news BS website that they are, has no mention of Mollie Tibbitts on their front page. Maybe it's not the top story of the day, but it belongs on the page somewhere. You people are pathetic.

MSNBC - More Of The Same - Nothing But Crap
You're on the wrong website. Go to MSNBC and b*tch over there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2018, 08:51 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,234,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
What happened to Mollie was awful but unfortunately there are a lot of Americans murdered daily, why would hers be more important than the others? They could also have the story of the husband that murdered his wife and Kids. Your faux outrage is showing.
The reason it's so important apparently, is because it involves an illegal.

She is now a martyr to the cause of illegal immigration now. Or at least thats what it seems like they are wanting to do.

If it were some crazy nutter that went and killed an illegal, they'd be busy making excuses for the killer and twisting it that if the illegal wasn't here, he wouldn't have been killed, so it's all his fault.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:54 PM

78,452 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
MSNBC.com - leftist fake news BS website that they are, has no mention of Mollie Tibbitts on their front page. Maybe it's not the top story of the day, but it belongs on the page somewhere. You people are pathetic.

MSNBC - More Of The Same - Nothing But Crap
I have to agree, and I don't generally like your posts.

But let's be completely honest here.

MSNBC and the other media are for-profit corporate crocodiles if you will. All of them, and I mean FOX, NBC, CBS and the more obscure ones are for-profit large corporations that want nothing but ratings which often means carving out a niche politically. They're crocodiles. That's what they do, accept it.

As such. they're very likely to either promote or downvote (like in this case) stories their viewers want or do not want to see.

This is done because they're trying to make money and if ratings fall the person that decides what to air will be fired. (I know we have naive people posting here that never worked in such an environment so um....expand your knowledge and get a little diversity....MSNBC is no different than FOX. Ratings dictate content. The end.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:55 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Default Hey MSNBC: Where is the MOLLIE TIBBITTS story?

the dreaded fox news.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:55 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Of course this is sad however do we need a thread every time an undocumented person commits a crime? There are 12 million undocumented people living in the USA as many as a small country of course some will commit crimes however the crime rate is lower for the undocumented than the general USA population.
Only some illegal aliens are committing crimes, but all of them have violated the law.

All of the general population haven't violated the law, but all illegal aliens have.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:56 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
I despise violent criminals whether they are legal or undocumented. The fact is 12 million undocumented are here now and I support hunting down the one's that are violent offenders, however I object to them all being demonized. Many of them I assume are good people.
"Good people" don't violate the law by working here illegally, which is what they're doing or they wouldn't be able to support themselves or their families.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:57 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Yarrabee Farms, a family-owned company that operates dairy farms in the rolling hills outside Brooklyn, said that Rivera had been an employee in good standing for four years and that it was shocked to learn he was implicated in the crime.

The company is owned by the family of Craig Lang, a prominent Republican who previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officials...132827935.html

Any chance this farm gets raided and Craig Lang gets arrested? Any chance the hundreds of other farms employing illegals gets raided with the owners arrested?

Old 08-21-2018, 08:58 PM

8,566 posts, read 10,989,435 times
Quote:
I despise violent criminals whether they are legal or undocumented. The fact is 12 million undocumented are here now and I support hunting down the one's that are violent offenders, however I object to them all being demonized. Many of them I assume are good people.
What's with this "undocumented" crap?

Call them what they are FCS
ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Do you think because you call them undocumented, that makes it any more legal for them to be here?

That is disgusting.

Bob.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:58 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Only some illegal aliens are committing crimes, but all of them have violated the law.

All of the general population haven't violated the law, but all illegal aliens have.
Yarrabee Farms, a family-owned company that operates dairy farms in the rolling hills outside Brooklyn, said that Rivera had been an employee in good standing for four years and that it was shocked to learn he was implicated in the crime.

The company is owned by the family of Craig Lang, a prominent Republican who previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau.

Any chance that Craig Lang's farms get raided and he gets arrested for hiring illegals?

Old 08-21-2018, 09:01 PM

8,566 posts, read 10,989,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post

Any chance that Craig Lang's farms get raided and he gets arrested for hiring illegals?
I sure would like to see that happen, and publicize it in the media.
Make an example out of his company.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies