Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 07:15 PM

639 posts, read 248,957 times

Advertisements

You just INSURED lazy GOP voters,sometimes GOP voters when they do vote,people kind of eh I dunno if I will vote or not this year. You just made SURE they get out and vote in November. Thanks! I was going to either way as was my family but this just insured there is no blue wave happening this year. This mid term will determine if we keep a country or we become a banana republic with the leftist anti Americans trying to overthrow a rightfully and duly elected President of the USA because he hurt their feelings and defeated a candidate who said it was HER TURN!

Old 08-22-2018, 07:19 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Yes, so let's just let any one lie, cheat and steal their way into the White House. That sure is some GOP strategy you got there.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:20 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Ummm....who just did what? Did I miss something?
I guess he's referring to Manfort and Cohen, who must now be leftists to have been found guilty, and /or pleaded guilty to federal charges? I dunno, it's all bizarro world with them.

So what OP is saying, is that now, he and his family are SURE 110% that they will do what they can to support criminals and corruption, all while chanting MAGA. Strange, I know.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Ummm....who just did what? Did I miss something?
Not following the past 48 hours? ANYONE with more than a few brain cells to rub together can see this is an attempted coup attempt and if the leftists get the house the anti Americans in the house will impeach President Trump since leftists are known weaklings they would rather go the political route first if possible. They shot their entire load and missed....all it did was **** off a HUGE chunk of Americans who might not have been excited to vote but will now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Yes, so let's just let any one lie, cheat and steal their way into the White House. That sure is some GOP strategy you got there.

We didn't. We stopped The Clinton Crime Family from getting the WH thankfully.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:23 PM

19,777 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Triggered.
Completely.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:23 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
Not following the past 48 hours? ANYONE with more than a few brain cells to rub together can see this is an attempted coup attempt and if the leftists get the house the anti Americans in the house will impeach President Trump since leftists are known weaklings they would rather go the political route first if possible. They shot their entire load and missed....all it did was **** off a HUGE chunk of Americans who might not have been excited to vote but will now.

We didn't. We stopped The Clinton Crime Family from getting the WH thankfully.
For folks who hate Hillary, you sure can't shut up about her.

I guess the Trump crime family was more to your liking?

Old 08-22-2018, 07:24 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
You just INSURED lazy GOP voters,sometimes GOP voters when they do vote,people kind of eh I dunno if I will vote or not this year. You just made SURE they get out and vote in November. Thanks! I was going to either way as was my family but this just insured there is no blue wave happening this year. This mid term will determine if we keep a country or we become a banana republic with the leftist anti Americans trying to overthrow a rightfully and duly elected President of the USA because he hurt their feelings and defeated a candidate who said it was HER TURN!

Which election, EuropeanLoyalist?

Are you referring to Europe or here??

Old 08-22-2018, 07:24 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
So registered Republican Bob Mueller and the federal justice system include a bunch of jurors whose political affiliations are unknown are "the left."

Yep, Trumplings are responding to things exactly as poorly as I expected they would.... The only real anti-Americans involved are the Trumplings who are happy to march into a Fascist future

Old 08-22-2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
For folks who hate Hillary, you sure can't shut up about her.

I guess the Trump crime family was more to your liking?
I was replying to the person I quoted...do try and follow along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:25 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,647,085 times
Quote:
About? I am excited and even more pumped than I was before. Nothing like getting pumped up to defend your country and president from Anti American traitors. If ballot box doesn't work well we go from there! YOU just opened pandora's box...should have waited until AFTER the election to do this...You just did more than Trump could to INSURE GOP voters went out and voted in November. So I thank you and the rest of the Anti American traitors for that.
Even MORE pumped than you were before you were thinking you may not even vote? Wow, you must be truly amped. ... and I’m an anti-American traitor because I want a man who publicly praises the man who attacked America in its last election to be removed from office? Oh wait.. that’s all liberal media bias, right? The CIA , aka “deep state”, is in on it. Peddle that load elsewhere dude. The Blue Wave is about to crash and wash the sewage out to sea where it belongs.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies