Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 63 13.55%
58-60 32 6.88%
55-57 61 13.12%
50-54 198 42.58%
49 or less 111 23.87%
Voters: 465. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 10:13 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,910,517 times

Advertisements

Seems pretty big:

American Bar Association: Delay Kavanaugh until FBI investigates assault allegations
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/27/polit...ion/index.html

Alan Dershowitz: Postpone Kavanaugh confirmation until FBI can investigate accusations against him
Alan Dershowitz: Postpone Kavanaugh confirmation until FBI can investigate accusations against him | Fox News

Not that any of this will change anything.

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Lord have mercy, I'd hate for anything from my high school yearbook inscriptions to be paraded in front of the country. One of my nicknames in high school was Kinky - but guess what - it really was because my HAIR WAS KINKY. But of course that would have been twisted into something profane and, well, kinky.
Have you ever drank alcohol? Any at all?

If so, well, that settles it then, doesn't it? According to lefty idiot world, it means you're a repulsive, promiscuous, lying, abusive alcoholic and should be destroyed immediately.

NO! Facts are NOT required!

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Lord have mercy, I'd hate for anything from my high school yearbook inscriptions to be paraded in front of the country. One of my nicknames in high school was Kinky - but guess what - it really was because my HAIR WAS KINKY. But of course that would have been twisted into something profane and, well, kinky.
My stripper name in high school was Kinky.

Small world.

And yes, we're both disqualified for SCOTUS consideration in the future.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:14 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
They interjected a few times on behalf of their client and were really hostile.
No they weren’t. They just objected, not much more was said

1,066 posts, read 629,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
That's funny coming from a guy who's party is about to be taken out in a blue wave 🌊

That woman was a waste of time, I doubt she had any impact on the overall process. Wasted my time watching it. I feel bad for Kavanaugh having to deal with such a low lady trying to sabotage him.

7,520 posts, read 2,809,067 times
Quote:
LOL. Mine was Temper all through school. The only girl to get in a fist fight with a boy.

Old 09-27-2018, 10:15 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,125,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
He has become a Trump boot licker...

Lindsey Graham is being blackmailed
https://www.palmerreport.com/opinion...y-graham/7075/
Hah! And here I thought he was *ss-kissing because he wanted to be the next AG or cabinet member.

This sure explains alot! I used to think he's one of the better Republicans like McCain but he's completely flipped in the last few months.

What a disgraceful piece of poo he's become! He sounded like he was off his meds at the Kavanaugh hearing today!

"More than a year ago, in an underreported story during the Republican primary race, Lindsey Graham publicly confirmed that his emails had been hacked (link). Those emails never surfaced, which means that someone has been sitting on them all along. Considering that the Russians hacked or tried to hack everyone in the election who wasn’t named Trump, it’s likely that the Russians hacked Graham and have been holding onto his most embarrassing secrets. One way or the other, someone has Graham’s emails, and it’s the only plausible explanation for his sudden change in behavior. "

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Have you ever drank alcohol? Any at all?

If so, well, that settles it then, doesn't it? According to lefty idiot world, it means you're a repulsive, promiscuous, lying, abusive alcoholic and should be destroyed immediately.

NO! Facts are NOT required!
Oh, I'd be shot to absolute hell - there'd be no hope for me.

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
This is absolute total BS.

The original story you are referencing says a Yale professor told female students hoping to be his law clerks that he preferred a "model" look.

She has denied that.

And really if you had any sense at all you would have googled his law clerks. There are pictures of them.

I don't generally comment on the appearance of other females, but lets just say they are not remotely any of them model material.

Easy to see this for yourself if you were interested in truth, but of course you are only interested in slandering the judge.
You beat me to it by one minute.

I did provide a link though (which includes Professor Chua's Tweet).

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Prove that negative.

And a calender does that or people who just say that it never happened is proof? That is the issue here. I'm not saying Kavanaugh should be convicted, but he isn't fully innocent. Innocent by a reasonable doubt yes, but not innocent enough to be a sitting Supreme Court Justice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies