Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 01:36 PM

89 posts, read 66,904 times

Advertisements

Why do White people voluntarily make themselves victims & work to become minorities in their own countries which they built and comprise a majority of the population?

I don't quite understand why we're told to accept masses of non-White third worlders who often bring up our crime rates and leech off our system welfare systems. There is no decernable benefit but we're told to accept it. This is happening all over the U.S, Canada, Europe, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2008, 02:01 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltz View Post
Why do White people voluntarily make themselves victims & work to become minorities in their own countries which they built and comprise a majority of the population?

I don't quite understand why we're told to accept masses of non-White third worlders who often bring up our crime rates and leech off our system welfare systems. There is no decernable benefit but we're told to accept it. This is happening all over the U.S, Canada, Europe, etc.
Because if we dont, then we will be labeled as racists. And for some people that worse than bieng accused of murder.

Old 04-07-2008, 02:10 PM

762 posts, read 1,596,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Here you go...a story 90% of America never knew because a white couple were the victims.

Murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your RIGHT!! I can see clearly now its white people that are being discriminated by the media which is run by white people too. You guys are the victims of everything.
People get killed everyday you can't report everything

Last edited by 414Milwaukee; 04-07-2008 at 02:19 PM..

Old 04-07-2008, 02:18 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,871,095 times
I am totally amazed at the responses on here. Imus is famous so his minute comment was worthy of the mass hysteria that ensued. The "Jena 6" was the culmination of something (a bunch of crap is what) so it was major news instead of local coverage. I don't understand why it's ok for Al and Jesse to jump on a plane and dictate what is newsworthy when the black community is affected but you let white people be victimized by black people and it gets swept under the rug. Call me a racist if you want b/c I don't care. This is not right, period. There are young black thugs everywhere and maybe if we start showing this stuff in the media something will be done. But as long as they have Al and Jesse, they will be victims even if they are the ones committing the crime. Unbelievable!! I hope those 4 black men that beat this poor old lady and 2 disabled men get what's coming to them but they probably won't. They grew up hard and the prisons are full. Whatever!

Old 04-07-2008, 02:20 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
I am totally amazed at the responses on here. Imus is famous so his minute comment was worthy of the mass hysteria that ensued. The "Jena 6" was the culmination of something (a bunch of crap is what) so it was major news instead of local coverage. I don't understand why it's ok for Al and Jesse to jump on a plane and dictate what is newsworthy when the black community is affected but you let white people be victimized by black people and it gets swept under the rug. Call me a racist if you want b/c I don't care. This is not right, period. There are young black thugs everywhere and maybe if we start showing this stuff in the media something will be done. But as long as they have Al and Jesse, they will be victims even if they are the ones committing the crime. Unbelievable!! I hope those 4 black men that beat this poor old lady and 2 disabled men get what's coming to them but they probably won't. They grew up hard and the prisons are full. Whatever!
I am still waiting for Al and Jesse to apologize to the Duke Lacrosse players for calling them all sorts of nasty things.

Old 04-07-2008, 02:24 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,871,095 times
Quote:
I am still waiting for Al and Jesse to apologize to the Duke Lacrosse players for calling them all sorts of nasty things.
I'll agree with you on that one. That was a travesty. MOD CUT Until they are gone, I honestly don't see race relations getting any better in this country. They perpetuate every situation to it's worst. I can't stand to hear either one of them speak. Maybe a giant hole will swallow them.

Last edited by NewToCA; 04-07-2008 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: let's not advocate violence, especially lynchings

Old 04-08-2008, 12:24 AM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
Better find something to occupy your time as you're in for a long, looong wait.

Even those nitwit "The Group of 88" faculty members who so righteously piled on the la crosse players totally pussed out and disappeared rather than show some guts and say "Hey, we're pathetic PC losers and we f'ed up big time".

Old 04-08-2008, 12:43 AM

1,268 posts, read 1,135,786 times
They should have paid the fee...LOL! jk. Thats ridiculous.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:44 AM

1,573 posts, read 4,064,247 times
Kaley Park is a dump, as is most of the rest of Orlando.

Not all black people in Orlando and Central Florida are hoods and thugs, but most of them also don't live in that part of town. There is nothing downtown except Amscotts, strip malls, and stripper bars. Why, oh why do people think Orlando is such a great place? It's a craphole.

I hope the thugs get punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Old 04-08-2008, 07:49 AM

2,935 posts, read 5,000,340 times
The media may be more interested in white racial crimes against black people than vice versa, but they also get in a way bigger frenzy when white people go missing so maybe we should call it even media-wise?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies