Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2018, 09:11 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,225,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The reader can decide and easily see what was claimed. Not going to beat it to death. Moving on.

Your links have no greater claim than mine.

In the very first sentence it uses the word " appears ". That is not a claim of fact and all the farther I had to go to know its likely fill with more such non factual claims. Little more than propaganda and slanted to the low IQ reader that wants confirmation bias.
That is also what Mueller's indictment claims, and what Papadopulos pleaded guilty to. Here it is from Fox:

George Papadopoulos, convicted for lying in Mueller probe, admits mistake in chaotic moment | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2018, 09:20 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Got a link to support that? If not, FAKE NEWS.

You poor, poor City-Data Trump supporters. I know you're scared for Donald. I know you're worried about what will happen when Mueller's investigation is completed.

But just because you create new threads on City-Data about Mueller's investigation being over, doesn't mean it's going to happen in real life.
Good grief. It is not happening in real life. Some appear to believe that capitalizing words make thee words true. Sadly, this is not the case.

Manafort is cutting a deal at this very moment.

Old 09-12-2018, 09:24 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That is also what Mueller's indictment claims, and what Papadopulos pleaded guilty to. Here it is from Fox:

George Papadopoulos, convicted for lying in Mueller probe, admits mistake in chaotic moment | Fox News
POP lied. I posted the interview he did on Hannity where he admits it. No collusion and never met a Russian that he knew of during that time. He was set up and he made the mistake of lying when it wasn't even necessary.
If that is the crime of the century he got 14 days for it. I've had vacations that lasted twice as long.

Old 09-12-2018, 09:39 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,882,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Well, you do have a point there. If you believe the lie, is it a lie?

Yes, AND you need a pysch eval.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-12-2018, 10:07 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You voted for a crazy person and now your tring to rationalize that choice. If Trump should put the country first and resign, he knows privately that he is incapable of running the country.
You voted for a criminal.

Old 09-12-2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Don't be to hard on the Dems.

She disguised herself as a drunk with a head injury.

Old 09-12-2018, 10:31 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Um, NO.
Hillary has NEVER been charged or convicted of any crime - nor is she even under any active criminal investigation. Same can't be said for Trump - who is under investigation (for various possible criminal acts) as we speak.

Ken

Old 09-12-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Um, NO.
Hillary has NEVER been charged or convicted of any crime - nor is she even under any active criminal investigation. Same can't be said for Trump - who is under investigation (for various possible criminal acts) as we speak.

Ken
No

He is not the target of any investigation.
That was the last official word on it.
Unless you have something new. If so present it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1HQ2XI

Old 09-12-2018, 10:40 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
POP lied. I posted the interview he did on Hannity where he admits it. No collusion and never met a Russian that he knew of during that time. He was set up and he made the mistake of lying when it wasn't even necessary.
If that is the crime of the century he got 14 days for it. I've had vacations that lasted twice as long.
And we have repeated evidence that Hillary lied to the FBI and to Congress, yet no charges......

Old 09-12-2018, 10:40 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Don't be to hard on the Dems.

She disguised herself as a drunk with a head injury.
Did you see the Ken Starr interview saying he wanted to charge her with perjury because she said "I can't recall" hundreds of times?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies