Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2019, 05:25 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
Wow! Joshua Brown, Botham's neighbor who testified for the prosecution in the Amber Guyger trial, was shot and killed last night.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...led-in-dallas/
ATERA apartment complex is high crime crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2019, 06:15 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,586,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
It's really pathetic that the judge hugged that murdering racist. The brother of the victim did as well. Mere words can't express the disdain I feel for those two pitiful black people. They both need help.
So the Great Divide in the African American Race has become even more of of a Chasm ?

I'm not so much concerned about the Judge and the Brother of the Victim. hugging the Prep, as long as they are not the kind of African American that talk a lot of smack but stab me in the back " and asked me where the blood is coming from". It's usually the Angry Mad African American in the community that's doing the most damage anyway , Hurt People Always Hurt Other People.

Old 10-05-2019, 07:57 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
So the Great Divide in the African American Race has become even more of of a Chasm ?

I'm not so much concerned about the Judge and the Brother of the Victim. hugging the Prep, as long as they are not the kind of African American that talk a lot of smack but stab me in the back " and asked me where the blood is coming from". It's usually the Angry Mad African American in the community that's doing the most damage anyway , Hurt People Always Hurt Other People.
What are you talking about?

African-Americans are a culture/ethnic group, not a race.

The brother of the victim is NOT African-American.

He’s not American at all.

He’s St. Lucian. St. Lucia is an island in the Caribbean. He lives in Castries, the capital.

Old 10-05-2019, 09:04 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times
The liberal media and BLM will of course claim Brown was purposely targeted by the police. But the trial is over so what's the point? IF they think the cops are doing this to "send a message" it will only hurt her case when she's up for parole. I do think its a coincidence. Or maybe Brown was up to no good and had enemies. Remember Alton Sterling and Freddie Gray were also perfect, loving people who never did any wrong!

Old 10-05-2019, 10:11 PM

2,187 posts, read 1,383,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
And it is a train of events that even involve Botham. Had he locked the door it would all have been defused. In fact I am not sure the family does not have an action against the Landlord over the door and its lock. And he could have had some more lights on. It appears he was sitting there by the lights of the TV. A little more light and Guyger would have spotted the problem.

But the gods of ill probability were working over time that night.

This is the most disgusting thing I have read in a while, even for this forum. At this point, you have to either be a troll or KKK member. Your darling lost and is in prison, either bust in to get her out or stop complaining.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:19 PM

2,187 posts, read 1,383,127 times
The likelihood of him being murdered for unrelated reasons right after helping putting a cop in prison for 10 years exists but is very low.

Last edited by Sorel36; 10-05-2019 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: Misunderstanding

Old 10-05-2019, 10:44 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,385,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
And it is a train of events that even involve Botham. Had he locked the door it would all have been defused. In fact I am not sure the family does not have an action against the Landlord over the door and its lock. And he could have had some more lights on. It appears he was sitting there by the lights of the TV. A little more light and Guyger would have spotted the problem.

But the gods of ill probability were working over time that night.
Why do you keep blaming the victim? Was he supposed to have ESP and know that a cop would walk into his apartment and shoot him?

Old 10-05-2019, 11:12 PM

264 posts, read 100,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
She made it sound like he wouldn't comply. Do YOU have to comply when an ordinary citizen starts making demands?

"He wouldn't comply" or "Resisting arrest."

These are the "standard lines" that are used to justify the forthcoming "use of force."

Consequently, living and continuing to live in this society mandates that people, specifically black males, understand and be beyond reproach!

These are desperate times and necessitate an acknowledgement of the current environment!

No expired car registration. Car insurance should be current. Residence doors locked at all times. Drivers license and another form of picture id, etc. on their person at all times. Etc. etc.

However, after adhering to all of the above, it still may not be enough to prevent atrocities such as this.

Truly sad situation!

Old 10-05-2019, 11:28 PM

264 posts, read 100,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
How tragic and uncomfortably coincidental.

Yes. This is quite alarming!

Prosecution's main witness!

Surprised that this is not receiving more attention.

Old 10-05-2019, 11:38 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
The liberal media and BLM will of course claim Brown was purposely targeted by the police. But the trial is over so what's the point? IF they think the cops are doing this to "send a message" it will only hurt her case when she's up for parole. I do think its a coincidence. Or maybe Brown was up to no good and had enemies. Remember Alton Sterling and Freddie Gray were also perfect, loving people who never did any wrong!
I have no idea why the police would target him now. It is weird though, I hope we find out soon what happened. I have kids about the same age and as strange as it may sound, I'd rather they live at Botham and Amber's old apartments than the ATERA. Their old apartments were nice, this new one not so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies