Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 03:34 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,367,910 times

Advertisements

All most all threads here end up with the well thought response "your side did it too". It is Partisan 101 and by the looks of this place we have posters with doctorate degrees.

But there is also another equation and it is that the Clinton"s will never go away. As of right now Hillary has been doing a lot of talking and whining on the news channels. Of course we all know that Chelsea is being groomed and her face has been in the news.

Here lately that I find interesting is the popping up of Clinton Cronies in the Russia collusion nonsense, Such as old Clinton hack Lanny Davis becoming the lawyer of Cohen. And then there is Manafort who is facing the charge of lobbying for a foreign gvt with out a license. Who gets fingered for the same offence of working on behalf of a Ukraine political party? a Clinton crony Craig.

There is good reason why the Clinton"s are still in the news is the money they can raise will keep them in the spot light. As far as Reagan I think the {R}s are over bringing him up so much at least it seems that way too me I hardly hear his name at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2018, 03:34 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
All you have to do is watch the video I posted....stop LYING!
I watched the video you posted. Twice, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I hope everyone who responds to this thread watches the video you posted and any rational person will readily see there is no statement whatsoever from Obama about Russia, interference, or collusion. He focuses on Trump's claim that "millions of votes were cast illegally by his opponents", in an attempt to discredit H. Clinton beating him by 3 million votes. I'll ever repost the video for you so nobody misses it.
https://youtu.be/pJB0Ag72bEs

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?

Old 09-24-2018, 03:42 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,628,150 times
The Republicans can't get rid of the Clintons because it occupies too much of their head space.
They always need a bogeyman to cast their hate towards the other side.

Old 09-24-2018, 06:36 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,144,620 times
The GOP will never get past Clinton. With Bill off the stage, they started obsessing with Hillary. I can't imagine who would be their scapegoat if Bill and Hillary were out of the picture. Perhaps they'll glom onto Chelsea. It's insane, maniacal, and perverse.

Old 09-24-2018, 07:12 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I watched the video you posted. Twice, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I hope everyone who responds to this thread watches the video you posted and any rational person will readily see there is no statement whatsoever from Obama about Russia, interference, or collusion. He focuses on Trump's claim that "millions of votes were cast illegally by his opponents", in an attempt to discredit H. Clinton beating him by 3 million votes. I'll ever repost the video for you so nobody misses it.
https://youtu.be/pJB0Ag72bEs

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?
He clearly says that the elections are too decentralized and cannot be hacked! He also says if you believe they can be then you don't have what it takes to be in that job.

Old 09-24-2018, 07:19 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
The Democrats and the MSM keep putting Hillary out front & center.

She's the gift that keeps on giving.

Of course the GOP and Trump supporters are going to talk about it.

Old 09-24-2018, 07:23 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
If she would shut the hell up and go away, we could ignore her. As long as she keeps coming out and making stupid comments, we're going to talk about her.

Old 09-24-2018, 07:25 PM

25,770 posts, read 18,834,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
What a nasty distortion and total obfuscation of the thread by you. Have you even watched the video you posted claiming that Obama stated there was no Russian interference?
You couldn't have, because there is absolutely nowhere in that video where Obama claims such.
What he is calling out is Donald John Trump for declaring that there were millions of illegal votes cast during his election and the president was defending our voting system FROM D. Trump.

Square it away, Marine. Never thought I'd rag another member of the corps but your post is blatant falsehood designed to mislead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
All you have to do is watch the video I posted....stop LYING!
Listen starting at 1:30.

That is exactly what he said. That statement goes both ways. The dems obviously have not listened to what Obama said in this video. I've never liked his policies, but he is spot on here.

Listen especially to 3:15 forward. And TAKE IT TO HEART. You people have been whining about exactly this for two years and you won't even listen to your own idol.

Obama: "It would be my job to welcome Mr. Trump... that's what Americans do."

Obviously he gave his fans too much credit. That's what SOME Americans do.

(By the way, thanks for posting this video. One of the very few times I've seen Obama talk and nodded my head in agreement)

Old 09-24-2018, 07:43 PM

30,641 posts, read 18,242,637 times
Why? The left still attacks Reagan (hell, they even savagely went after his widow after she passed away) and he's been deal for over a decade! Meanwhile, Crooked Hillary (and Bill) is still very much (much to my chagrin) in the public light. Reagan hadn't been in the spotlight for decades given his Alzheimer's.

Old 09-24-2018, 07:49 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
I'm fine with the GOP being obsessed with Clinton. They are like cats with a shiny ball. Distract them with that. They are still angry that a black man was elected and may never recover from it. Trump still can't go a day without saying Obama. They spent eight years promising their voters the moon while Obama was in office and now, they have no one to blame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies