Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 10:52 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times

Advertisements

Is anyone else feeling like the democrat party is out of control with their attacks on men, especially white males?
A day doesn’t go by now without some democrat politician or activist saying things like, “men should just shut up,” “our country’s problems are from male privilege” “ white men are all a$$ holes,” “you can’t trust a group of all male senators” etc etc etc

The Kavanaugh hearing has really brought this to a head for me. Two possible victims — Ford possibly a victim of sexual groping, and Kavanaugh a possible victim of false horrific accusations to ruin his career and life.
But the female victim is treated so very very differently than the male victim, and we think that unfairness is just fine.

As a senior female, I have only a few times in my whole life had bad experiences with men, the vast vast majority of men in my life have been honorable, kind, generous with help and advice, and honest. I fear the Dems are indoctrinating a whole generation of young women to view men as villains.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:55 AM

1,279 posts, read 854,153 times
Agreed and I am NOT a Republican.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:59 AM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Also agree and not a Republican - but a conservative Democrat who thinks it's gone too far.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:00 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,812,050 times
There is an air of "men have it coming for all the years that women were oppressed" and there is no middle for many on the left. Of course there are bad people who do bad things but to generalize like Hirono and others have done in the past week is a dangerous road to go down.

I certainly don't think this hypocritical Kavanaugh circus is fine.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:02 AM

7,732 posts, read 12,628,268 times
I made a thread a long time ago asking white men specifically why they would be a part of a political group that demonizes and relishes their very existence and that they in no way benefit from? As a minority, it boggles my mind. You have to be incredibly weak and dumb as hell to let white guilt seep into your subconscious to the point that you hate your own culture and race so much that your willing to be castrated by special interest groups and watch them literally destroy the United States of America and other western countries.

Last edited by allenk893; 09-30-2018 at 11:14 AM..

Old 09-30-2018, 11:02 AM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Here is a collection of the msm’s outright racism/hatred just from this week.
Ann Coulter - September 26, 2018 - NO MORE MR. WHITE GUY
small example:
“Women across this nation should be outraged at what these white men senators are doing to this woman.” -- Rep. John Garamendi, D-Calif.

“There has been some discussion of the GOP senators who happened to all be ... white men.” -- Jim Sciutto, CNN correspondent

“What troubles me is now there are ... they’re all white men.” -- Jennifer Granholm, former governor of Michigan, on CNN

”You’re seeing on display a metaphor for what this party is, which is basically ignorant white men.” -- “Morning Joe” contributor Donny Deutsch

“All these white men ... stumbling all over themselves asking her, you know, aggressive and obnoxious questions.” -- Asha Rangappa, CNN analyst

“What are those -- that collection of old white men going to do?” -- Cynthia Alksne, MSNBC contributor
And so many more at the link, and way more on social media.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:03 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
The Democrat party’s WAR ON MEN

I am a Democrat, I am a man.

I don't feel threatened. This thread is just more BS from the dark side ...

Old 09-30-2018, 11:05 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,363,830 times
It has become a party for radical feminists, sad to say...

Old 09-30-2018, 11:06 AM

20,871 posts, read 9,550,882 times
What's even funnier is how many time the conservatives here like to rant against people claiming victimhood (blacks, etc.) but now right here we have a conservative claiming victimhood.

Old 09-30-2018, 11:06 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
It is a full swing of the pendulum from the not so long ago days when women who spoke up about sexual harassment and sexual assault were treated as hysterical, over emotional and not to be believed. Or worse yet, that that's just boys being boys.

I came of age in the '70s and experienced sexual harassment routinely in every job I ever held. It was expected. There was no one to report it to because no one cared.

Now women are standing up and saying no more. And that has shaken society to the core because up until now it's been a man's world.

I, too, have had mostly decent, honorable men in my life, but I will never forget a boss laying his hands on me, and knowing I was powerless to do anything about it if I wanted to keep my job.

I'm sorry if men are feeling ambushed by this movement, but women have felt powerless in the face of male dominance for too long now. This is women pushing back. They are shaking up the status quo, and that's a good thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies