Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 14 6.25%
58-60 7 3.13%
55-57 13 5.80%
50-54 144 64.29%
49 or less 46 20.54%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 03:14 AM

10,774 posts, read 4,351,834 times

Advertisements

When I saw the hearing I thought she was pretending to be a little girl, probably because her research tells her that's the way to dupe people most effectively in these types of situations.

Old 10-03-2018, 03:17 AM

13,754 posts, read 8,014,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Ford’s ex boyfriend of many years has written a letter detailing her lies.

1. Boyfriend witnessed her prepping a friend for a polygraph — she lied at the hearing

2 She never was afraid of flying even in small prop planes.

3. They lived together and she never was afraid of small spaces. She lived in 500sq ft apartment with one door

4. She cheated on her boyfriend.

5. She fraudulently used his credit card, lied to him, and then admitted charging $600 on it.

6. She never mentioned sexual assault or Kavanaugh in all those years

Here is the letter and article
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chr...y-sounds-alarm

This is by far the most damning accusation. If it can be corroborated by the woman Ford was alleged to have helped it`s all over.

Ford had better come clean and fast. Half the country is incredibly pissed and will demand blood.

Old 10-03-2018, 03:20 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
Don't forget this one:
Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door Account

The need to explain a decision her husband “didn’t understand,” Ford testified, pushed her to say she wanted the door to alleviate symptoms of “claustrophobia” and “panic attacks" she still suffered from an attempted rape allegedly perpetrated by Kavanaugh in high school during the early 1980s.

"Is that the reason for the second door — front door -- is claustrophobia?” asked Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee. “Correct,” Ford replied.

Ford never specified when the renovation took place, leaving a possible impression that it and the therapy session happened around the same time. But documents reveal the door was installed years before as part of an addition, and has been used by renters and even a marriage counseling business.

“The door was not an escape route but an entrance route,” said an attorney familiar with the ongoing congressional investigation. “It appears the real plan for the second front door was to rent out a separate room."

So, how many blatant lies is that by this woman now? I am honestly losing count.

Old 10-03-2018, 03:24 AM

10,774 posts, read 4,351,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
This is by far the most damning accusation. If it can be corroborated by the woman Ford was alleged to have helped it`s all over.

Ford had better come clean and fast. Half the country is incredibly pissed and will demand blood.
It could swing the midterms to a red wave.

Old 10-03-2018, 03:27 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,220,852 times
No conviction, he failed his job interview. Trump is lying about this issue and people are just following along.

Kavanagh lied to the Senate. He lied about underage drinking. How stupid is he to not understand the coverup is worse then the lie? What else did he lie about? What other problems is he hiding? Is he a current substance abuser? Why did he really over extend his credit cards?

There are other people on that list from the Federalist Society, time to put a new one up.

Old 10-03-2018, 03:28 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,550,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
It was easy to figure someone would go after the source instead of the content.
It's also not rocket science that my opinion of Fox News is based on their content. But the OP was already suspect, like the fact that not telling him about the alleged assault doesn't make it a lie. It just means she didn't tell him. Or that claustrophobia not present OVER TWENTY YEARS AGO doesn't mean it's not present now or didn't develop after they dated.

Weaklings and liars follow Fox News.

Quote:
the payday must have helped her get over some of those "fears"
You mean the death threats?

Quote:
next thing will be this ex-bf will be doxx'd by the left.
I sure hope so.

Old 10-03-2018, 03:30 AM

1,349 posts, read 664,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
One look at her pictures from, 1982 proves no boys would've tried to have sex with her, especially not the jocks or in crowd.
Regardless of whether she is telling the truth or not, what are you EXACTLY saying there? That only attractive women are raped so since you don't find her attractive, she must be lying?

You should be ashamed of yourself, sir. And you are part of the problem entertaining that kind of disgusting and false thoughts, even worse, spreading them.

Old 10-03-2018, 03:32 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,550,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
It is totalitarian to convict people without evidence.

This is where the Democrat leftists are trying to lead us.
"Lock her up."

Old 10-03-2018, 03:32 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
This is perfect timing, because the Dems and media went crazy when Trump questioned the credibility of Ford at the Mississippi rally, so they went crazy defending her credibility on the very day that her credibility completely fell apart.
Look how pathetic Booker looks now, even by his pathetic standards.
You think he didn’t know that was going to happen? The guy may not be the most intellectual person but he is as wily as a fox.

Old 10-03-2018, 03:36 AM

271 posts, read 139,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
When I saw the hearing I thought she was pretending to be a little girl, probably because her research tells her that's the way to dupe people most effectively in these types of situations.
I got a similar feeling.....

But you have to admit that something else very strange has happened to her.... because she appears to be 65-70 when you take a good look at her.

Look at the girls who went to school with Kavanaugh and spoke out for him. They're supposedly about 2-3 years older the Christine Ford - but in reality they look about 15 years younger than her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies