Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 14 6.25%
58-60 7 3.13%
55-57 13 5.80%
50-54 144 64.29%
49 or less 46 20.54%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 12:18 PM

3,072 posts, read 1,300,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
She knew she was going to lose anyway.
Donnelly will likely lose as well if he votes no as will McCaskill

Old 10-04-2018, 12:18 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
She knew she was going to lose anyway.

she can now work for CNN or MSNBC.

Old 10-04-2018, 12:20 PM

24,398 posts, read 23,053,611 times
But did the FBI go back far enough and did they whitewash other evidence? Maybe he tried to hold a girls hand on the playground or school bus or something. The dems are saying conspiracy and their tin foil helmets are never wrong.

Old 10-04-2018, 12:21 PM

3,072 posts, read 1,300,754 times
I don’t see any way the Democrats get the Senate at this point. It has to be like 5% chance at best

Old 10-04-2018, 12:21 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Don't you think the public should be able to read the FBI information?

Old 10-04-2018, 12:22 PM

1,066 posts, read 629,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
WOW,

Church council representing 40 million Americans calls for Kavanaugh to withdraw.

there is no hiding from this trumpers, even gods reps on earth are calling for Kavanugh stop. They say his temperament and his political bias is disqualifies him..

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Ch...495105751.html

who cares. They have no say in the vote. whether it be 1 person or 100million people, they are not the senators who are voting. tell em to screw off.

Old 10-04-2018, 12:22 PM

18,009 posts, read 27,453,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Holy crap, how many of these threads do we need? There is already at least one discussion about how allegedly false accusations should be handled.
Hey, two falses makes a positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
She is obviously emotionally impacted by the incident back in high school and I'm sure the events of the last few weeks are upsetting.

But I don't find her anymore unstable than Kavanaugh appeared the last time we saw him in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Have you ever lied?
Yes, about lying .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Heck, the Dems still have not accepted that Trump is our President, which occurred: One year, + 257 days, 17 minutes and 59 seconds ago!
Well Hillary won the popular vote...

Quote:
you are confused dude, ...B]
Trump has been exposed as an absolute liar, thief and traitor, going to these lengths to protect him is crazy, and endangers our nation's democracy.[/b]
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Did you get to read the report? I saw some news where Republican Senators were saying they liked it, but that does not mean much.

Did it get leaked already? Is there evidence that she broke a law?

He'd be wise to clam up. He's already undeniably on the hook for lying under oath about about a number of things. He should just be lucky he did it under an admin, and in front of supporters who value wining over truth.
The dems are the only leakers and they aren't about to leak something that's about to cook their goose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
If you are referring to Trump's classless rant, it's already shown much of what he said about her was downright lies. Some of the things he said she "didn't remember", she had testified very clearly about. Of course Trump knows his followers believe anything he says. And hear you are spreading his lies, like a faithful Trump Lemming. Nice job.

Quote:
You mean you are happy to break our SCOTUS in order to "stick" it to the majority of Americans?

Really?

You really believe putting unsuitable, extremist, political foot soliders on the bench is a good idea? Have you any idea what doing this does to our legal system? Kavanaugh will have to recuse from most cases because of his already admitted bias!! He could be impeached for failing to recuse. Thus your guy might be useless to you. How does Kavanaugh make any ruling when more liberal liberals are involved, or if Clinton supporters are involved?

How does Kavanaugh Not recuse for thousands of cases, the fool literally went on a rant attacking democrats and liberals. His bias is now a matter of public record.
I don't consider yous Americans especially until y'all apologize to the Kavanaugh family.

How would y'all have liked Bennett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
I garuntee you Trump may have even personally asked Kav if there is any salacious stuff in his background.
They knew about all of it.
What'd you miss? This little boat called reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Hear , Hear.

They will be the next target of the wanna be dictator party...but somehow when their grain rations are halved and alotted only 1 egg per week..it will be Hilarys fault. Indeed.
Wife and I are at 3x the Nat ave and thanks to Trump, I'm 100% debt free.

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-04-2018 at 01:36 PM..

Old 10-04-2018, 12:23 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,410,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Don't you think the public should be able to read the FBI information?
That is up to them, maybe a cleaned up summary, but the investigation probably has a lot of PPI and other private info.

Old 10-04-2018, 12:23 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,516,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
But did the FBI go back far enough and did they whitewash other evidence? Maybe he tried to hold a girls hand on the playground or school bus or something. The dems are saying conspiracy and their tin foil helmets are never wrong.
I heard that Kavanaugh flashed his privates at the nurse in the delivery room the day he was born. The nerve of this guy!

Old 10-04-2018, 12:24 PM

21,922 posts, read 9,491,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
she can now work for CNN or MSNBC.
They say she's going to toss her hat into the presidential ring. Haha. Can't wait to see that circus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies