Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 12:30 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
Oh, bull. I consider myself a feminist, and I have never been encouraged to make up anything, nor has it ever even occurred to me to do so.
As a feminist you have been accused so that makes you guilty under the new rules doing away with the presumption of innocents.
You have two choices now. Admit your guilt or sit down and be quiet/SU. Any anger you may show will count against you. If calmly objecting to the allegations that will count against you also.
So what do you chose to do about your guilt ?

Old 10-02-2018, 12:31 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45722404

I agree with President Trump 100%.

There will be more and more of this. Liberals and feminists want women to get ahead by making false accusations out of no where for attention just like what they are doing to Kavanugh.

Alot of this is just anger from Crooked Corrupt Coughing Hillary losing her election.

Wonder if there is going to be a tidal wave of out of the blue accusations made up if they passed up for jobs, written up for disruptive behavior etc.

So many men's ruined in the last year by accusations that no one ever knew about.

Feminists are encouraged to make up exotic stories out of no where to bring down men who they don't agree with.

I have to say, why didn't they say anything 30-36 long years ago in the case of Kavanugh.

Well, if there is any human on this planet who knows about the subject of women accusing him of something, it would be Donald Trump. How many have accused him personally, and how many has he paid off ?

If he were not guilty, with all his money he would have fought for his reputation. But he knew he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar (and other places too) so he had his fixer take care of those women.

Yep, he is absolutely an expert on this subject.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:33 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,968,610 times
Quote:

There will be more and more of this. Liberals and feminists want women to get ahead by making false accusations out of no where for attention just like what they are doing to Kavanugh.

Alot of this is just anger from Crooked Corrupt Coughing Hillary losing her election.

Wonder if there is going to be a tidal wave of out of the blue accusations made up if they passed up for jobs, written up for disruptive behavior etc.

So many men's ruined in the last year by accusations that no one ever knew about.

Feminists are encouraged to make up exotic stories out of no where to bring down men who they don't agree with.

I have to say, why didn't they say anything 30-36 long years ago in the case of Kavanugh.
There are about 600 pages devoted to this exact topic. Why are you starting another thread on it?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post53240350

Old 10-02-2018, 12:33 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDiFiore View Post
Can't say I'm the least bit worried.

If you're a man who's really worried about this, you're not much of a man at all.
This, right here.

This is how we know to decipher between real men & the rapists. It really is that simple.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:38 PM

19,643 posts, read 12,235,883 times
Ha, what about old men like him and Kav? Weinstein, Cosby, Spacey, the list of comedians, etc and those not yet exposed. They should be scared.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:38 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:

Who encourages Trump to lie through his teeth? Who is to blame there?
Between his horrible polices and lies, increase spending, involving our military in other nations civil wars, the tariffs, sky high welfare, why should anyone listen to what that lying sack of garbage says? Because he doesn't take crap from anyone? Big deal. He's every bit as untrustworthy as Obama was.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:41 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,052,004 times
Quote:

I'm in agreement. This stuff is just a modern day witch hunt.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:41 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
It’s a Cary tile for anyone who believes there should be due process and presumption of innocence

Liberals don’t care about things like the Rolling Stone rape hoax or if the Kavanaigh accusations are false

Old 10-02-2018, 12:44 PM

1,874 posts, read 818,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
False? It looks like your critical thinking skills are clouded by just a tad bit of ideology. One inconvenient fact that blows your theory is Gorsuch got through without any accusations of sexual assault.
No sorry. That was a different time. If you haven't noticed TDS is multiplying at a RAPID rate.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:45 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
It’s a Cary tile for anyone who believes there should be due process and presumption of innocence

Liberals don’t care about things like the Rolling Stone rape hoax or if the Kavanaigh accusations are false
President Trump, whose very name will be synonymous with sexual predators in the future, is the last person who should be talking about this. He has normalized this culture in America by his very presence in the White House.

Don't pretend that cultists care one whit about women who are victims of sexual predators. They have proven quite definitively that they don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies