Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Don Lemon a racist, as Hershel Walker says he is
Yes 110 74.83%
No 37 25.17%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 04:04 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times

Advertisements

Hershel Walker is calling for CNN to fire Don Lemon for his racist criticism of Kanye West. That is exactly what CNN will do, unless they want to confirm what millions of people already know, that CNN is a promoter of racism and blatant racial inequality in their broadcasting practices.

Quote:
Herschel Walker calls for CNN to fire Don Lemon over racist Kanye West criticism

Football legend-turned-activist Herschel Walker is calling for CNN to fire Don Lemon after the “CNN Tonight” host laughed when rapper Kanye West was referred to as “the token negro of the Trump administration" during a segment that aired Tuesday night.

The segment -- which has been slammed as "racist" -- began with Lemon asking if President Donald Trump is simply “using Kanye as a prop to win over black voters before the midterms.”

Walker, who has openly supported Trump, is also an outspoken advocate for mental health issues – which were also mocked during the segment. Walker took to Twitter to express his disbelief.
Went to bed appalled over @donlemon despicable behavior laughing at @TaraSetmayer and @Bakari_Sellers awful remarks about Kanye West’s visit with @realDonaldTrump!! Woke up wondering why @CNN doesn’t take all three off the air?#SHAMEFUL#CNNhttps://t.co/MwGWIfh8so

Herschel Walker (@HerschelWalker) October 11, 2018
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2018, 04:59 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,784,113 times
Football legend?!?

Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa

I can already tell it’s fake news.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:01 PM

7,825 posts, read 4,570,108 times
Walker also seems to believe CTE isn't really a thing either...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...sions/1982735/

Old 10-11-2018, 05:02 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Football legend?!?

Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa

Have you really never heard of Hershel Walker? If not, you must not be a sports fan and you are also likely quite young.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:05 PM

17,804 posts, read 13,708,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Have you really never heard of Hershel Walker? If not, you must not be a sports fan and you are also likely quite young.
I'm surprised Herschel has any time to watch TV. What's he up to by now. 2 million push ups and sit ups a day?

Old 10-11-2018, 05:06 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,587,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Football legend?!?

Bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa

Typical idiotic LWLT response when they have no response. And for your own good, stay out of Georgia for a while.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:09 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,599,470 times
the only thing he is famous for is being part of that disaster trade(for the Vikes) that made the Cowboys a championship team in the early 90s.

However Walker is correct about Don Lemon being a racist.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
I’m a Vikings fan, so trust me I’ve heard of him. His trade to the Vikings is commonly listed as one of the worst trades in NFL history and hamstrung the team for a decade. Meanwhile Dallas was smart enough to unload his deadweight and went on to a dominant decade. I laugh at this ‘legend’ label.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Typical idiotic LWLT response when they have no response. And for your own good, stay out of Georgia for a while.
Staying out of a state like Georgia is no problem, there is nothing there I will ever need or want.

BTW, my response is don lemon is an idiot and I never watch him so I don’t care what he says.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:25 PM

29,521 posts, read 22,674,035 times
What exactly was so 'racist' about what Lemon said?

I'm no fan of Lemon but I'm sure he's only expressing what many feel, that Kanye is some sort of sellout. And right or wrong, I'm also pretty sure Trump is eager to soften his image among black people, hence his eagerness to quickly accommodate Kanye in the White House oval office for a very public media session. Nothing wrong with that, it is what it was.

Plus, Lemon is black, so he has a pass to use terms like 'house negro' and all that.

Just calling it like it is, feel me?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies