Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 08:18 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,695,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
In other words he threw all his toys out of the pram again.
"You don't treat me the same as him".
Oh diddums.
Yeah why don't you have a think about the reason for that? It's because you don't behave in the same way as him, speak in the same way as him or conduct yourself in the same way as him - you are not him. You deserve the criticism.

Word Salad.

7,103 posts, read 5,999,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Because he threatens our entire national unity not to mention the entire world unity and he has the power to destroy both.
So, you're saying that without Trump, there's unity in both the US and the World? So let's impeach him and give Mike Pence a chance. That'll solve your problem of world peace yeah?

7,832 posts, read 4,578,950 times
Knowing Leslie Stahl was going to conduct the interview, I didn't bother watching. She's been in way over her head for a number of years now, baffled by any social or political nuances that have arisen since her heyday in the 70's.

She's only capable of pitching the mushiest of softball questions and any followup is usually worse than simply just trudging along to the next wet-kiss question.

That's said, I'm sure it was perfect for Trump but if there's any truth to the reviews, he still managed to look lost and befuddled addressing dopey questions.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:19 PM

10,537 posts, read 6,180,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Word Salad.

No, it's all true.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:19 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,308,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't think you watched the interview, for an honest person he couldn't even admit to one mistake in his term.
Standard lib question; admit to just ONE mistake. Come on, how hard is that? Give me one. Will he get ANY credit if he does? Look at yourself. You think you would have ecome here and started praising him? Of coruse not. All we'd hear is that Trump has admitted he did something wrong. You won't get that pleasure my friend.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:20 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,695,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
No, it's all true.
If you say so Skippy. It didn't make a lick of sense, but I'm OK with you feeling good about it.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:21 PM

10,537 posts, read 6,180,458 times
Quote:
If you say so Skippy. It didn't make a lick of sense, but I'm OK with you feeling good about it.

Not my problem if you have problems with comprehension Skippy.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:22 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,853,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
This bizarre interview had everything I expected and yet I remain stunned at his behavior. It displayed as usual the president's gross ignorance and dishonesty. It was disheartening to see that he has learned nothing from his 2 year experience and remains committed to nonsense and is unwilling to grow or quit misleading people with almost every statement.

In other words, President Trump has accomplished much of what he ran his campaign on and is making it known to viewers what is going on and doesn't use politically correct speech.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:24 PM

57,413 posts, read 26,310,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Standard lib question; admit to just ONE mistake. Come on, how hard is that? Give me one. Will he get ANY credit if he does? Look at yourself. You think you would have ecome here and started praising him? Of coruse not. All we'd hear is that Trump has admitted he did something wrong. You won't get that pleasure my friend.
You said he was such an honest president, surely he can admit to one mistake. Its a typical question for any president in their first year but he was unable to come up with anything, yet you think this was a "lib question".

Old 10-14-2018, 08:24 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,853,239 times
Quote:
i.e. "I'm mad as hell that Trump beat Hillary, so I follow his every move to find something to complain about, and when I can't, I'll still complain."

What really happened.

Trump Calls Out Leftwing Hack Leslie Stahl on “60 Minutes”- “I Never Knew How Dishonest the Media Was… You Treated Me Different Than Obama”

No wonder the left is raging mad. Trump beat them all again.

#MAGA

(I honestly didn't realize that anyone watched 60 minutes anymore. It's about as legacy as legacy media gets.)
"I'm President and you're not".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies