Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 07:54 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
simply yes.
Simply wrong. You are grossly mistaken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 07:55 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,822,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Good point. Not only did Warren call Trump's bluff by taking the DNA test that he teased her about for years, but she's also released 10 years of her own tax returns.

When will The Donald release his?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
And yet she released more than Donald did with his tax returns, and I'm to believe he's not hiding any shady deals in there?
What do you need his tax returns for?

If he was hiding any shady deals in his returns, do you not think the IRS would have noticed?

Old 10-15-2018, 07:55 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
No. She did not.

And, I don't eat it up. I have never voted for her and I have no interest in ever voting for her.

I just refuse to participate in making stuff up.
You supported each and every fake accuser of Justice Kavanaugh even when faced with the reality that they were liars, you LOVE to participate in making stuff up.

Old 10-15-2018, 07:56 AM

27,571 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Quote:
Just a guess but I'd think it's because their political beliefs align.
And what would that be?

Let a whole bunch of illegal immigrants come in and take over the country?

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Just proves Warren is a FRAUD. And its her own bought and paid for analysis! How stupid can she be?

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Ouch. Pretty big LOSS for Trump, he's been hounding Warren forever about her heritage and to take a DNA test. Doesn't matter how little Native American might be in her DNA, Warren DOES have NA in her.

VERY smart move by Elizabeth Warren to do this now, weeks before midterms. Just further shows that Trump is a lying piece of trash who insults women and has no idea what he's talking about.
No loss for Trump. He'll have a blast with this. 1/512th Native American? I'm sure Pocahontas had to dig pretty deep to even find that.

Further, anyone on the left complaining about insulting women should look in the mirror and at their own disgraceful party. The left does a damn good job of insulting everyone. Just turn on your TV. I'll bet it doesn't take 2 minutes for you to find some liberal talking smack about the President or one of his female associates.

And maybe you haven't noticed, but insults have been part of politics since the beginning of time, so mop up your liberal tears. It isn't changing anytime soon.

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's refreshing to see you admit that Warren is a liar.
I really have no clue whether or not she's lied about anything. I don't actually think she's a liar, not any more than any other politician.

Nice to see you admit Trump IS a liar, since you ignored the rest of my post.

Which, funny enough, I saw the whole thing you bolded and left it, just to see how long it would take someone to think they were being clever and point it out to me.

I had intended for that word to be in quotation marks, btw.

Thanks for not failing to disappoint.

Old 10-15-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Just proves Warren is a FRAUD. And its her own bought and paid for analysis! How stupid can she be?
I doubt we've seen the limit yet, she's still got a lot more to share with the country.

Old 10-15-2018, 07:58 AM

13,650 posts, read 20,780,689 times
Quote:
It's a deflection. Trump attacks liars because he is one.

Lying is a topic that's close to home for him. If he can get others branded as liars, it shores up his claims of being an honest person that others can depend on to help them identify the liars.

That is very true.

But if Warren has used her minute fraction of NA blood to gain advantages, that does not exactly speak to honesty either.

At best it should be an interesting little tidbit at her family dinners. At worst ... well we have seen that.

Both Warren and Trump exemplify a lot of what is wrong with this country.

Old 10-15-2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
I really have no clue whether or not she's lied about anything. I don't actually think she's a liar, not any more than any other politician.

Nice to see you admit Trump IS a liar, since you ignored the rest of my post.

Which, funny enough, I saw the whole thing you bolded and left it, just to see how long it would take someone to think they were being clever and point it out to me.

I had intended for that word to be in quotation marks, btw.

Thanks for not failing to disappoint.
So you intended to do something but failed and somehow that is my fault? I never disappoint when it comes to pointing out left winger ignorance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies