Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will illegal immigrant invasion caravan effect midterm election
Help Republicans 203 74.09%
Help Democrats 21 7.66%
No effect 50 18.25%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2018, 09:28 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times

Advertisements

You don't shoot people who are throwing rocks, for God's sake.

Stun guns, tear gas, hoses all get the job done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2018, 09:31 AM

25,765 posts, read 18,826,754 times
I recall, as a young child, a boy from the other side of our neighborhood climbing a tree in his yard, falling from the tree, and dying.

What is the moral to the story? Is it that God shouldn't have allowed the tree seed to germinate or that the dumbass shoudn't have been in the tree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Well Rod needs to stop being a malevolent SOB.
He's just taking up where Vlad left off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Of course the tax payers will be picking up the tab for her recovery in the hospital. I just wonder if we will also be seeing a lawsuit from this? I'm sure there are some idiot do gooder lawyers out there that will take up her case and claim that a fence should not be so dangerous and potentially deadly if a person should decide to try and get over it.

It is great to build walls and put up razor wire to deter people from going through an area but if one tries it and gets hurt watch out because they will be suing everyone all the way to the White House.
Let's take that to it's logical conclusion: a burglar tries to enter your home and steal you blind, but is severely cut on a shard of glass from the window he broke. He then sues you for his injuries? There should have been no glass or other obstruction in the window?

Last edited by ChrisC; 11-25-2018 at 10:46 AM..

Old 11-25-2018, 09:34 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,697,603 times
But they come in peace, per the snowflakes

Old 11-25-2018, 09:34 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
The liberal media said there was no caravan or said they were so far away. Yet here they are gathering at the U.S. border now attempting to hurt Americans and trying to force their way in the U.S.

And yes, rocks can kill. Anyone who doesn't know this is obviously a liberal DUH!

Old 11-25-2018, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsunkown View Post
With all due respect believe it or not rocks can kill!!!
Do you think they're not wearing protective gear?

Old 11-25-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
The liberal media said there was no caravan or said they were so far away. Yet here they are gathering at the U.S. border now attempting to hurt Americans and trying to force their way in the U.S.

And yes, rocks can kill. Anyone who doesn't know this is obviously a liberal DUH!
I'm no liberal and anyone who uses the word 'DUH' isn't very bright.

You and the OP must know nothing about protective gear and other ways to stop those from throwing rocks. The first option should not be shooting people.

Last edited by MPowering1; 11-25-2018 at 09:51 AM..

Old 11-25-2018, 09:47 AM

25,765 posts, read 18,826,754 times
Water canons and LRAD would end that pretty fast.

I wonder if the dumbasses throwing the rocks think that garners any sympathy for their cause? Ship the idiots back HOME, Mexico!!!

Old 11-25-2018, 09:47 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm no liberal and anyone who uses the word 'DUH' isn't very bright.

You and the OP must no nothing about protective gear and other ways to stop those from throwing rocks. The first option should not be shooting people.
MPowering1, you are defending migrants who are throwing rocks at U.S. Border Patrol

I wouldn't admit to being a liberal either lol. DUH is to emphasize your not so bright defense of migrants throwing rocks at U.S. citizens because they are wearing gear.

Old 11-25-2018, 09:49 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
A few tear gas canisters would do the trick.

Leave it to the OP to hope that the migrants are all shot dead

Old 11-25-2018, 09:52 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,980,100 times
I am reminded of when I was in the National Guard in the late 1960s, getting riot training. We were told that we would not be issued any ammunition so we could not shoot at the rioters. One sergeant said "You mean that if they break a plate glass window and start tossing chunks of glass at us we cannot defend ourselves? BULL!! I will bring my own ammunition, and they are going down!"

Does anybody remember the old saying "If you F*** with the bull, you will likely get the horn!"?
If you are trespassing, and you attempt to cause bodily harm to whoever is guarding/protecting the property, it is entirely likely the result could be very uncomfortable, and yes, you could DIE!
Another aphorism for your consideration: "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!"
The idea that you can attack someone, and they will just accept the attack with no retaliation is ludicrous!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies