Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 05:42 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
First provide REAL PROOF Russia did anything wrong...so far I ain't seen NOTHING from LEGIT sources that says they have.
Excuse me, but there is reportedly tons of evidence - but it's extremely technical cyber-stuff that isn't going to be detailed in the media. I've read some of the lighter stuff, and it's tough going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
I love how people in this country are so quick to ignore how Israel not only interferes in U.S. elections, but how AIPAC basically owns the U.S. government. Netan-yahoo spoke before Congress FFS; has Putin ever done that? Oh, and it's fascinating how many U.S. government employees are dual U.S.-Israeli citizens.
Everybody interferes other countries, and lobbyists prey on us. But I'm not aware of Israel actually hacking and tampering with the mechanisms of our elections.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 05:46 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Obviously war.
I'm thinking a little cold war first to ramp up tensions and maximize defense spending

Old 10-22-2018, 05:46 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Excuse me, but there is reportedly tons of evidence - but it's extremely technical cyber-stuff that isn't going to be detailed in the media. I've read some of the lighter stuff, and it's tough going.

Everybody interferes other countries, and lobbyists prey on us. But I'm not aware of Israel actually hacking and tampering with the mechanisms of our elections.

Additionally Russian actions are geared in pretty specific ways lately. They are taking both sides of arguments, and trying to escalate them to divide us. This is far worse then just trying to influence our political choices.

Old 10-22-2018, 05:49 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Additionally Russian actions are geared in pretty specific ways lately. They are taking both sides of arguments, and trying to escalate them to divide us. This is far worse then just trying to influence our political choices.
Are you saying the Russians control the msm? Because thats what it sounds like youre saying

Old 10-22-2018, 05:49 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Only if it's thermonuclear.

After all, the U.S. is still the only country to have ever dropped nuclear bombs on another country.
What would Harry S Truman do?

Old 10-22-2018, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Are you saying the Russians control the msm? Because thats what it sounds like youre saying
What utter nonsense. Maybe you should read some of what they are doing in the last indictment.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-re...02316/download

Old 10-22-2018, 05:56 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
What's worse--posting memes on Twitter and Fedbook, or actively dictating and influencing U.S. government policy? How many Russian citizens are in Congress?

This is a (not fully current) list of Israeli citizens in U.S. Congress:

Old 10-22-2018, 05:58 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
What would Harry S Truman do?
Massacre hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Create the CIA. Oh, and invade Korea.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:00 PM

Look at the people trying to derail this topic. I am impressed. Why do so many fear this topic and want to derail it?

Old 10-22-2018, 06:01 PM

391 posts, read 158,755 times
Quote:
What's worse--posting memes on Twitter and Fedbook, or actively dictating and influencing U.S. government policy? How many Russian citizens are in Congress?

This is a (not fully current) list of Israeli citizens in U.S. Congress:
Hey found something we agree on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies