Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 07:29 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times

Advertisements

And the "odd placement" of the window stickers, almost too uniform and perfect, and as if some were using multi sheet of some sort.

I have a friend who puts a bumper sticker here and there on his car, no certain place, for locations he visits, from his bumper to back window, no particular placement. The stickers on the faux bomber van look like they were all put on there in one day.

Most people that have bumper stickers have gaps but this guys van was completely full and it looked off somehow...

Old 10-26-2018, 07:29 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
That does seem a bit odd.
What's more interesting is that Twitter seems completely unaware of his other Twitter account as that one is still up.

He had 2. On one of them, he followed all Dems or lefties. On the other, he followed all reps.

Someone did archive almost all of his tweets from the account that is now suspended by Twitter. The file is so large that you would have to d/l it, however. I did, but realize that not everyone will want to do that.

The other account is still up and people are saving all kinds of information right now.

Other comments were that he was a Democrat until 2016, when he switched over to Republican in March 2016.

And there's been some photos of the van before and after the paint job and the stickers placed all over the windows. Apparently it was caught on August 2016 streetview on Google maps. The place he was parked all night long was a 24 hour/7 day a week towing zone, according to the images.

Some of these claims may come to be mistaken, but just about everyone on social media, left and right, is scouring as much information as they can on the guy.

What people have shown so far goes along with what I said before: something is off.

And for those who can't understand that only means "something is off", it doesn't mean nor does it imply "false flag". It means only that "something is off", things are not adding up compared to what the msm is telling us it all means.

Update: Twitter finally suspended the 2nd account after everybody and their dog talked about it and linked to it.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 10-26-2018 at 07:45 PM..

Old 10-26-2018, 07:31 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
And the "odd placement" of the window stickers, almost too uniform and perfect, and as if some were using multi sheet of some sort.

I have a friend who puts a bumper sticker here and there on his car, no certain place, for locations he visits, from his bumper to back window, no particular placement. The stickers on the faux bomber van look like they were all put on there in one day.

Most people that have bumper stickers have gaps but this guys van was completely full and it looked off somehow...
The plot thickens.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:37 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,645,364 times
Quote:

Well if the guy didn't have a job, perhaps he had all day to play with his stickers. Keeping them all nice and neat and clean for the world to see. No, he wasn't a faux bomber, he was a MAGABOMBER, get it straight now.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:39 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,433 times
So they arrested a legitimately mentally defective , extremely simple minded nutjob?
If he is actually the culprit, the people (myself included) that said no one is stupid enough to actually do these things (that this wannabe "bomber" did) ,are reminded that there actually people this stupid and unhinged in the world.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:39 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Yes. There are those people.

But there are also Republican crazies in this thread stating that this is a fake story, or this was a democrat plot, or who knows what else.

There are people who live on this forum posting crazy things against democrats, and crazy democrats who hate republicans.

But by and large, for the most part, in real life, most of us get along.

Or anyway, that's my life. I have many friends on both sides - and we all get along - as most in the US seem to.

And the fact is, we ARE all in this together. We all have to get along on some level if the greatest country on earth is to survive.

*shrugs*
This is actually reality for a lot of people. Where the divide is seen the most is on MSM and on social media, but for most of us, out in real life, we don't see this level of hatred (from either side) in real life. Most of us just go about our business, work, eat, sleep, and live.

Of course there are very real people behind all violence - we've seen the fights and the stories, but unless you live in an area where you would see this constantly, and with the exception of one area that I can think of off the top of my head, most areas in this country don't see anything like it in their daily lives, or even here and there. Some people think those areas spread out much farther than they actually do.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:44 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
The plot thickens.
omg... there are photos that were taken 10 months ago of the van with those posters/images on it. There is no plot give it a rest. Sayoc was a nut job he's in jail which is where he belongs.

https://www.thewrap.com/documentary-...hs-ago-photos/

Old 10-26-2018, 07:46 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,086,259 times
Quote:
I'm not worried. America will decide! Just like America decided Trump was right for us and not lying Hillary. And not some lame Democrat fiasco like the Judge K nightmare or the faux bomber is going to change America's mind, no matter what the Dems try to do.

It's the Dems that have something to worry about by not getting where they need to be honestly, without a riot or whining infantile fit! If America wants Trump in 2020, that's who they will choose.
That’s the way I see it too. I’m not worried about the election as it will be what it will be. Yet two years later people still say Trump’s not their President. But he is, just like Obama was my President even though I didn’t vote for him the second time. Just like Hillary would’ve been if she’d won.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:48 PM

12,383 posts, read 8,136,596 times
What percentage of people left Islam after what many a nut job did in their name? Why does anyone expect a different outcome here?

Old 10-26-2018, 07:53 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,900,569 times
As a conservative, law and order guy, I think he should have been locked up for ten or twenty years quite a while ago.
What say you, libs??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies