Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 10:14 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,900,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
You're assuming that the laws and the adjudication thereof are all done in liberal areas by liberals. Don't know that's the case. It could have been a Republican voter who sentenced him, maybe basee on laws passed by conservatives.
Could be. But then, I feel that 90% of our laws are too soft, and 99% of our jurisdictions are too soft on crime.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:17 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
I really think Trump is constitutionally (his constitution, not the nation's) unable to show true leadership. He lacks all dignity, has no sense of what is appropriate, no respect for others unless he perceives them as strong men, a la Putin and Kim, and has an exquisitely bad sense of timing, as was amply shown at this latest rally.

Just couldn't resist attacking other Americans in elected government positions, never mind they just survived assassination attempts and our country has been on tenterhooks for two days previously and is still very uncomfortably unsettled right now.

We need a wise and compassionate leader who can reassure us and help bring us together in spite of our political differences. Trump cannot be or do any of these things He is too deeply flawed.
Right...he should not be there. Talk about being un-American.

(I heard it said by the lawyer for the bomb-maker that the guy "has the mentality of a 14-year old". Sound familiar?)

Last edited by In2itive_1; 10-26-2018 at 10:29 PM..

Old 10-26-2018, 10:24 PM

8,499 posts, read 4,552,009 times
From reading this thread and seeing interviews of attendees at Trump's rally tonight in NC spouting lunatic false flag conspiracies, I am starting to get the feeling that this MAGABomber is a fair representation of a lot of DJT supporters. A large number of the Trump crowd seem to be off their rockers.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:27 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
No, you are the one who brought up the old, "if only the evil Republicans had not closed all the outpatient community mental health centers" thing. It sounded like you feel he should have been free to be loose in society, despite all of his many convictions.
Nope that's not what I posted this suspect is a mature male chronologically with a long rap sheet he was beyond fixing. It might have been an option years ago.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:31 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,900,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Nope that's not what I posted this suspect is a mature male chronologically with a long rap sheet he was beyond fixing. It might have been an option years ago.
MANY years ago......by 2012 he should have been locked up for a LONG time.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:33 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
I really think Trump is constitutionally (his constitution, not the nation's) unable to show true leadership. He lacks all dignity, has no sense of what is appropriate, no respect for others unless he perceives them as strong men, a la Putin and Kim, and has an exquisitely bad sense of timing, as was amply shown at this latest rally.

Just couldn't resist attacking other Americans in elected government positions, never mind they just survived assassination attempts and our country has been on tenterhooks for two days previously and is still very uncomfortably unsettled right now.

We need a wise and compassionate leader who can reassure us and help bring us together in spite of our political differences. Trump cannot be or do any of these things He is too deeply flawed.
how utterly ridiculous this tripe is

Quote:
never mind they just survived assassination attempts
omg..a dud fake bomb, delivered to a location 1000 miles away from where the Clintons were is surviving an assassination attempt? give me a break.

Quote:
We need a wise and compassionate leader who can reassure us and help bring us together in spite of our political differences.
no..we had that beta cuc loser Obummer pulling that sanctimonious crap for 8 years. hint..it didn't work.

Quote:
who can reassure us
whats more reassuring? Words of strength and resolve like Trump? Or weakness and defeatist platitudes from the likes of Barry Sotero?

Old 10-26-2018, 10:35 PM

9,468 posts, read 10,794,806 times
Either this is the most incompetent bomber in history or those bombs were never meant to go off. This guy is a Democrat plant.......the Trump van was a nice touch. Can’t believe how many people don’t smell a rat here. Election two weeks away and the liberal media now can conveniently paint out conservatives to be bomb throwing lunatics.....way TOO convenient. Everyone know the leftists are the violent ones anyway.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:41 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times
We wouldn't even be experiencing this sort of thing, or anything similarly negative that has occurred since T. has been around, if having had another as president.

Old 10-26-2018, 10:56 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Either this is the most incompetent bomber in history or those bombs were never meant to go off. This guy is a Democrat plant.......the Trump van was a nice touch. Can’t believe how many people don’t smell a rat here. Election two weeks away and the liberal media now can conveniently paint out conservatives to be bomb throwing lunatics.....way TOO convenient. Everyone know the leftists are the violent ones anyway.
He's cognitively deficient.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:02 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,086,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Native Americans for Trump!
Yes what next?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies