Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2018, 07:37 AM

89,028 posts, read 44,840,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Perhaps Trump changed his mind after examining the issue closer. I myself think there is likely middle easterners in the so-called caravan, as well as a good number of hardened criminals.
Yes, DHS has confirmed both.

Old 10-25-2018, 07:37 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
someone probably already did this but just in case.

Explosive device sent to CNN featured parody ISIS flag, 'Get Er Done' inscription
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...get-er-n924166

https://twitter.com/elzosmid/status/...232960/photo/1
Hadn't seen that yet, thanks for sharing.

Makes it more apparent that this was carried out by a right-wing Trumpling psychopath.

Trump supporters are now into full blown terrorism and assassination. against dems

Old 10-25-2018, 07:38 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
I hope the person likes SuperMax prison. Where you get an hour of daylight... I know, I know liberals think SuperMax prisons are inhumane... Still don't feel sorry for the dumbbutt...

Old 10-25-2018, 07:39 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Trump was dishonest and disingenuous when he claimed that "some middle easterners are mixed in" too, right?

Trump HIMSELF backpeddled the other day, saying there's "no proof" of his claim about MEs being in the caravan.

You can't have it both ways, friend.
Wrong..you can have it "both ways".

I heard about the 100 ISIS fighters mixed in with the caravan 2 days before Trump said it. The news was WIDELY reporting that. And lets be honest, how in the hell can ANYONE claim that there isnt? huh? Did they have a sit down interview of all the thousands of migrants to make the detirmination that they were honest people? Really?

Old 10-25-2018, 07:39 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Oh look -- some random twitter account says it so it must be true!

Forget that Trump himself said there's "no proof." bwahahahaha

Is that like the meme "maga bomber" going around?

Old 10-25-2018, 07:40 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
We're now at 111 pages of this thread.

Has a SINGLE Trump supporter denounced the bomber attacks? Or are they still folding themselves into figure 8s to blame dems? Is there a SINGLE Trump supporter on City-Data with an OUNCE of humility?
many did so after you whined insipidly yesterday.

fat lot of good it did, as you simply ignored them

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lmao...Whoever doesn't think this is all a political ruse is fooling themselves. I bet DeNiro felt left out and wanted one sent to him to feed his self important ego.
First of stop using naïve realism here. Realize that the majority of U.S. terrorist activity is from someone who was on the fringe right. Not saying they were mainstream right or sane, but they had right wing ideals. Oklahoma City, Olympic Park and abortion clinic bombings anyone? All have been done with right or far right goals. That said, even the right typically denounced those acts. What is sickening is we aren't denouncing the act and rather we are instead talking about how it was really a leftie who did it making it look like the right did it.

And to this I say anyone claiming it is a false flag are falling inline with another bias, that being the Availability cascade. Because the false flag narrative wasn't really out there until a number of conservatives put that notion out there and it quickly became an echo chamber of this HAS to be a false flag. This includes Limbaugh.

I do accept that there is a possibility and if it was a I'll say I was wrong, but the evidence of these potential attacks don't prove anything other than it was a failed attempt at terrorism and the bomb maker was an amateur nut regardless of their political alignment. I will say it is either a fringe right who believes that Soros is evil, CNN is fake news and that the Clintons and Obama family are enemies or it is some even more delusional leftie thinking an attack like this would benefit the left in the election. I say more delusional because they used Debbie Waserman Schultz as the return address for the John Brennan and I think CNN devices. Mainly because no typical leftie would do that.

My hope is we get this out and charge them with what 7 acts of domestic terrorism and subjected to the death penalty unless they are so derranged that they are unfit for trial.

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Lou has officially joined the "false flag" crew.

IF the Feds prove, beyond a doubt, that it was a Trump supporting republican...will people like Lou eat crow? Or will they deflect and ignore?

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1055443715827752961

Old 10-25-2018, 07:42 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Lou has officially joined the "false flag" crew.

IF the Feds prove, beyond a doubt, that it was a Trump supporting republican...will people like Lou eat crow? Or will they deflect and ignore?

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1055443715827752961

IF the Feds prove, beyond a doubt, that it was a supporting dem...will people like you eat crow? Or will you deflect and ignore?

Old 10-25-2018, 07:44 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
many did so after you whined insipidly yesterday.

fat lot of good it did, as you simply ignored them
To be fair it got fairly buried under the echo chamber claiming it to be a false flag operation after Twitter, Reddit groups and Rush Limbaugh said it was. Now apparently Lou Dobbs thinks it was too. I just don't get it anymore with this confirmation bias and false flag smoke screen to find out the truth. I just want the truth here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies