Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 03:23 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I've been working under the assumption it was a misguided, patriotic terrorist, so what would it change ? It doesn't change the fact that the left is full of unpatriotic terrorists even encouraged by Democrat leaders.

Sorry, but no. This is not a patriot. This is a terrorist. Period. Your constant pro-terrorist act nonsense is vile.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:24 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Were not the ones wishing pipe bombs blow up in Republicans faces.

You can find plenty of Trumpsters wishing liberals dead right on this thread.
Oh puleeze! Just go to Facebook and Twitter if you want to see plenty of hate....including wishes for violent deaths.....against the right. Look at tweets about the Scalise shooting or the assault on Rand Paul.

Glass houses dude.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:25 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,864,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I think it was the Saudis.
I am surprised the liberals didn't blame the Russians...

Old 10-24-2018, 03:25 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,599,470 times
Quote:
Were not the ones wishing pipe bombs blow up in Republicans faces.

You can find plenty of Trumpsters wishing liberals dead right on this thread.
Maxine is the one encouraging people to get in Republicans faces and run their mouth.

I dont hate/wish anyone dead(except for maybe anyone wishing to do nothing but cause harm to others and cant live peacefully) but I do wish stupid liberal ideas would die.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:26 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,629,813 times
Quote:
Oh Jeez are you still on Hillary's emails?

For goodness sake, get over it.
They can't! Hence my hash tag on the issue....

#Hillary Occupies My Headspace 24/7#

25,771 posts, read 18,834,175 times
A leftist set-up job. That's my guess.

If so, they'd better hope they covered their tracks well. You saw how fast the guy that tried to kill Trump a couple weeks back was caught. Of course, not many people made a big deal about that. You don't even hear about it anymore. I'm sure photos of him are sitting on more than a few leftist mantels with "hero" written below.

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I think it was the Saudis.
If it was the Saudis, it would have gone to the White House. And there's no freaking way the Saudis would attempt this stuff.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:27 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,089,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I don't give a damn about insults and I don't believe in hate speech. I'd like to wait to see who actually built and sent these devices before I start to blame the President for anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I would like to see Democrats stop inciting mobs of violent thugs. When I see widespread violence from people proven to be incited by Donald Trump, I'll ask him to tone it down. Until then, no - the ball is in the Court of the media (who is constantly inciting people to hate Trump and conservatives) and elected Democrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I would like the media to tone-done the Trump hysterics becuase Trump only reacts to THEM.... It goes BOTH ways... You guys started it and the nerve to ask only the other side to stop ..
So all three of you are okay with the insults to continue. Noted LOL.

To be clear, I hate it when politicians go low. And sadly a lot of politicians go low. I hate the personal attacks by all elected officials and wish they wouldn't do it.

It's one thing for us private citizens to go back and forth on here on City-Data, it's the internet. But for elected officials, to include the President of our nation, attacking people personally because they don't agree on things doesn't help anything.

If Trump doesn't like Waters, Obama, Clinton, Holder, etc, can he not just keep it political and professional and talk about how he disagrees with their opinions and policies? Why does he always have to insult people?

Old 10-24-2018, 03:28 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sorry, but no. This is not a patriot. This is a terrorist. Period. Your constant pro-terrorist act nonsense is vile.
No, more likely this was done by a paid political operative of the Democrat left, trying to gin up some sympathy and some fake outrage two weeks out from the election.

Who stands to gain from this? Not the Republicans, obviously. It is the Democrats that benefit and these are just the sort of slimeball tactics that we have come to expect from the Democrats these days.

People will not be fooled by this. Those who seek advantage for the Democrat left by any means necessary will try to exploit this, as the usual suspect Democrat left posters are doing in this thread right now.

Everyone else will be extremely skeptical and will suspect that it is the Democrats who orchestrated this themselves in order to try to exploit it for their own political advantage.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:29 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think it was a misguided, patriotic terrorist.

That said, I wouldn't completely rule out someone did this to try to make republicans look bad. Either way democrats will spin it against republicans.

And Republicans will spin it against Democrats as you just did.

Seriously folks. Have we officially become the Hatfields and McCoys?
Again?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-24-2018 at 03:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies