Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 03:02 PM

52,803 posts, read 34,700,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Who has the mob mentality again?
leftists. the answer is still leftists.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:03 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,359,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
This will obliterate the Democrats if this is traced back to someone from Antifa etc. I think it’ll hurt the GOP too but it’s more likely to be detrimental if the public sees it as a leftist who tried to fake everyone out. People are naturally more offended by deception than they are outright hostility. A guy attacking his own side to make the other look bad will look worse than a guy on the other side attacking them
The Antifa? They are anarchists who use violence to oppose rightwing violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
All y'all are pointing your fingers at one party or the other raising reasons why it would benefit the party you dislike more. Here's the thing. Most of these folks who go after politicians share one thing in common: they are angry. No matter what side of the aisle they are on, their anger unites them. It's usually that they are angry because they perceived someone has wronged them personally. Anyone who thinks this through logically would see there is not a vast right or left wing conspiracy because if -- and more than like -- when the guilty folks are caught, it does nothing good for their side. It's very likely one or two nutjobs going after specific people for reasons that make sense to only him.

Folks high up in both parties understand this is an insane move. They would never do it.
The voice of common sense. We can argue to the cows come home about who is the most responsible for the political tone these days. Folks who want to find anger will find anger, with the most extreme taking violent action.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:04 PM

15,656 posts, read 10,432,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I have to give you that. I guess we're even. Except I don't know of any other president who gets up at rallies and foments hatred and violence. "He's my guy" while he lauds body slamming a journalist. Pictures of a CNN bus running over Clinton. I mean, really, what mentally stable grown man, let alone the leader of the free world does that?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1055164253441679360

you are a hypocrite, trobesmom.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:05 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,101,460 times
City-Data Trump supporters. After what happened today, would you like to see Donald Trump tone down the insults and hate speech against democrats?

Or would you like to see the President of the United States continue to insult his political? Even though it may have triggered a crazy person to attack those who Trump bad-mouthed.

Old 10-24-2018, 03:05 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,854,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
leftists. the answer is still leftists.
Of course it is. Isn't it always? LOL>

Old 10-24-2018, 03:07 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,854,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
https://twitter.com/i/status/1055164253441679360

you are a hypocrite, trobesmom.
It wouldn't play for me. Can you tell me the gist?

Old 10-24-2018, 03:08 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,585,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by handy99 View Post
Trump will not change. He will work both sides of the fence like he always has. He will say one thing to satisfy the likes of you and they go to a Rally tonight and say how bad millions of people are - REALLY REALLY BAD - and that military force should be used against all these bad people.

You might think he knows what he is doing.....but he does only in the sense that a con man will say or do anything to get to the results they desire.

Trump cares about Trump. He doesn't care about people nor this country.

He has been stoking violence since the primaries. He has said 100X the amount of hateful and immature things that would disqualify ANYONE else from holding any office. And yet many approve.

The very idea that he works like a normal person or acts civil is ridiculous. There is no "there" there.
And yet . . his followers eat it up. I don't think they really want him to act 'normal' or 'civil".

IF there is a rally tonight - he will continue to call the press the enemy of the people; he will continue to say that Democrats are evil and bad people; his lemmings will continue to chant LOCK HER UP about any female Democrat they can find . . .

And bomb threats against the democrats and the press will continue.

14,887 posts, read 10,061,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
City-Data Trump supporters. After what happened today, would you like to see Donald Trump tone down the insults and hate speech against democrats?

Or would you like to see the President of the United States continue to insult his political? Even though it may have triggered a crazy person to attack those who Trump bad-mouthed.
I don't give a damn about insults and I don't believe in hate speech. I'd like to wait to see who actually built and sent these devices before I start to blame the President for anything.

17,761 posts, read 6,999,390 times
Quote:

I would like to see Democrats stop inciting mobs of violent thugs. When I see widespread violence from people proven to be incited by Donald Trump, I'll ask him to tone it down. Until then, no - the ball is in the Court of the media (who is constantly inciting people to hate Trump and conservatives) and elected Democrats.

20,187 posts, read 23,895,766 times
Quote:

I would like the media to tone-done the Trump hysterics becuase Trump only reacts to THEM.... It goes BOTH ways... You guys started it and the nerve to ask only the other side to stop ..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies