Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 04:34 PM

500 posts, read 318,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Some far right psycho encouraged by Trumps hateful rhetoric.
Trump's hateful rhetoric???

Oh brother, he has a long, loooooong way to go before he even begins to catch up with the vile hatred most of the dem's are spewing!

Old 10-24-2018, 04:35 PM

88,994 posts, read 44,793,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
My three choices are

1) False flag - Democrat did it to deceive people to hate the GOP. They have done it multiple times already.

2) Underage boy who thought it would be a funny prank.

3) Some guy with a mental disorder. You look at his picture and you know there is something wrong with him.
4) Antifa. To swing the midterms to the Dems, who they prefer to the Rs. The closer it was getting, the more the Dems were sinking. And bombs are Antifa's style. They're violent.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:37 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,552,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
With the info that we have right now, which scenario do you believe is most likely?
For sure, left wing democratic fools, maybe with a little help from the intelligence community trying to do what they couldn't do in 2016.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:38 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,209,554 times
The bots are busy today

Old 10-24-2018, 04:39 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,334,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Our own President, Trump, is encouraging hate with his continual vitriolic, nasty, cruel comments at his rallies and in his tweets. The tenor of our country has been sorely degraded since he became our Commander in Chief. God help us all...
Trump is not to blame for this, and you know that, and every American that has an IQ over .01

If I told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it? I didn't think so. Of course, you got some folks that have serious mental problems...i.e. that guy that grabbed a woman's breast on the plane, and blamed Trump. You know how utterly ridiculous that is? and whats even more ridiculous this that MSM is blaming Trump, too.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:40 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
We get along fine with each other.
Read through this thread to find Trumpsters wishing people dead.
I am a Trump supporter and I do not wish anyone dead. What I am is a little bit pi$$ed and a little bit disturbed that this is what people in this country have become or are becoming.

This is ridiculous. The violence is getting out of hand, and it is only a matter of time before someone gets killed - meaning in government, because some of these people have lost their damn minds.

Ultimately, yes, the blame is on the person or people who is/are resorting to the violence, but the msm, some political leaders (no one gets to blame only one side), and professors on social media have riled people up - and now we are here: violence, violence, violence. In the streets, in the mail, verbal abuse in restaurants, doxxing people, accusations all over the place...

WTH people!

This is how it works: Sometimes, you don't get who you voted in. Suck it up and deal. Sometimes, you do win. The others suck it up and deal. But violence? We are all Americans. If some hate this country, they can leave. Find a country that they would like, gain some skills so they can be an asset (which is a very good immigration policy), and leave.

Having disagreements is okay. But violence? No. People need to calm the hell down before this gets to the point of someone in government actually dying.

Get the hell out of the roads, stop lighting things on fire, stop beating each other up, stop shooting at government people, stop sending bombs or powder in the mail - just get the hell over it. Vote. That's how you change things. You vote. OR, you run so you can make the changes. (General "you".)

I don't have to like what you believe, what you say, or who you vote for. And you don't have to like what I believe, what I say, or who I vote for - but this level of violence is not the answer!

5,129 posts, read 2,595,863 times
Quote:
Our own President, Trump, is encouraging hate with his continual vitriolic, nasty, cruel comments at his rallies and in his tweets. The tenor of our country has been sorely degraded since he became our Commander in Chief. God help us all...

Maxine, not Donald, is one the actively encourages people to get in the faces and harass people that disagree with their own opinion...how "tolerant"
God help us, indeed.

10,448 posts, read 4,034,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
BREAKING Another device was just found moments ago sent to the White House, very similar in make and model to what was sent to democrats Obama and Clinton.

Do Trumpers still think it's a fake?
Yes, I still think it's a false flag. Who knows, maybe the real one was heading towards Trump and the others were made to look like it was sent to the democrats to throw the FBI off of their trail. I won't be surprised if this is either the Clintons or Soros doing.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:42 PM

25,705 posts, read 18,781,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBentley View Post
Trump's hateful rhetoric???

Oh brother, he has a long, loooooong way to go before he even begins to catch up with the vile hatred most of the dem's are spewing!
And what's profoundly baffling is that they honestly cannot see that; or maybe it is that they won't. It's really getting to the point of exhibiting signs of being mental illness. Most normal people will recognize when they are being hypocritical. I know I do, especially if it is pointed out to me. Even if they don't do anything about it, they will at least recognize their double standard. These folks seem to be oblivious of their hypocrisy and double standard.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:42 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,749,537 times
Quote:

Stop blaming Trump! It's Hillary's fault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies