Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 05:26 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Exactly. Most bombers send one, hurt/kill, then a few weeks later, send one, hurt/maim/ and so on. Most bombers send out bombs to kill, achieve that .....and then make their statement.

Never have I remembered a bomber sending out 5+ bombs in one day. It doesn't usaually "work that way."
Not like this anyways. Only thing close to it would be the Boston Marathon bombings.

Old 10-24-2018, 05:28 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times
(This is in regard to Absolom's last post, to which I thought I had but evidently failed to link my response below.)

Please cite your source, I saw this previously on Twitter.

And please don't use 'retarded" as a pejorative. Does your viewpoint no good whatsoever and is unnecessarily hurtful.

Old 10-24-2018, 05:29 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
With the info that we have right now, which scenario do you believe is most likely?
It doesn't matter what anyone "believes."

Various law enforcement agencies will probably run this to ground and then we'll know.

And that's what matters.

Old 10-24-2018, 05:30 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Funny, the other of your conspiracy partners have been telling us that the caravan is a left-wing conspiracy designed to make Trump look bad by splitting up families right around mid-terms!

Oh dear. Which nutty-ass conspiracy are we to believe now?? Are leftists encouraging or deflecting the caravan for midterms?

Or are they encouraging the caravan so they can later deflect from it with package bombs??..

The beautiful thing about unfounded beliefs in far-fetched conspiracy is that there is no end to the degree to which you can stretch it to fit your state of psychosis.
According to Trumpists - Democrats can't organize well enough to win an election BUT we can gather a crowd of 7000 people and convince them to leave their home country to walk thousands of miles JUST IN TIME for a midterm election to vote illegally.

All paid for by Soros of course.

Then when the Caravan is used by Trump to rally his base against the 'others' - THEN Democrats conspire to send pipe bombs to themselves.

Hell, if we were that good we would be winning a LOT more elections.

Old 10-24-2018, 05:31 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Wait...where is that from? Is that supposed to be one of the packages?

If so, then yeah, great question: Why are the stamps clean? And second, how did they obtain a photo of it? Doesn't the bomb squad blow the thing up? Who stands around taking photos of a possible mail bomb?

Old 10-24-2018, 05:32 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
(This is in regard to Absolom's last post, to which I thought I had but evidently failed to link my response below.)
It did the same thing to me when "quoted" it. Absolom couldn't even bother to add any text to the post with the meme he found online.

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Maxine, not Donald, is one the actively encourages people to get in the faces and harass people that disagree with their own opinion...how "tolerant"
God help us, indeed.
No, you're right, Donald Trump doesn't encourage people to get into others' faces - he encourages them to sock others in the face and body-slam them.

Think I'd prefer to have someone get in my face than get body-slammed, but hey, your take may differ.

7,783 posts, read 6,081,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I can't speak about the bomb making, but 1.) The one to CNN was not sent through the mail. 2.) If you really want to make sure something doesn't get sent back to you, yu put too many stamps on it. But, again, it didn't go through the mail (which, of course, doesn't explain why there are stamps on it anyway) and 9.) You don't have to know how to spell to make bombs especially bombs that don't detonate.

I know you're getting at that this was a "false flag" but everything in that meme which you found online could be used to illustrate why this was not a "false flag" as much as why it was. No one is claiming the would-be bomber was a genius.

All the claims that the bomb maker was stupid, only makes it more likely that it is a false flag perpetrated by a leftist.

Old 10-24-2018, 05:33 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yes. I just saw the angry mob screaming for POTUS to lock up his political opponent.

Way to unify Trump!
I saw a clip of that.

What very strange people chanting Lock Her Up.

No emotion in their eyes or on their faces, just mindless mindless chanting.

It reminds me of Village of the Damned.

Very disturbing to see people acting like such sheep. Some woman--I don't know who she is--just led them right into it, and they robotically obeyed.

And this--after some flaming nutjob sends bombs to ex-Presidents, ex-AG, ex-SOS and the media.

How very civilized of those rally zombies.

Old 10-24-2018, 05:35 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
If so, then yeah, great question: Why are the stamps clean?
What we've been hearing all day is that it wasn't sent through the mail, but delivered by courier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
And second, how did they obtain a photo of it? Doesn't the bomb squad blow the thing up? Who stands around taking photos of a possible mail bomb?
I don't know who took a picture of it. Did CNN open it? I don't know that either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies