Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2018, 06:58 PM

3,072 posts, read 1,299,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
That solves it then. Someone get this man a badge from the FBI!
The Russian Culprits.
In all seriousness odds are extremely high at this point it would have been from the left. The only area in that region where you’d likely have any sort of young person who would be more likely to lean right is maybe Cooper City or Weston. That area is largely blue and most of your republicans would be older and highly unlikely to fit the profile of who would do this

Old 10-25-2018, 07:02 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
1. I'm not "worked up".

2. Where in your link does it say the WH called them a "bomber"?
Really, you need some help with that?

"White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, asked on “Fox & Friends” about such criticism, stressed that only the bomber is to blame."

Not to mention, they use the term, "bomb", throughout the article.

Now, are you going to apologize to CNN for calling them fake news because they used the word, bomber like Sarah did? No, of course you're not. Trumpers always scream "fake news" which never holds up to scrutiny. But feel free to prove me wrong.

Old 10-25-2018, 07:02 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,494,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
In all seriousness odds are extremely high at this point it would have been from the left. The only area in that region where you’d likely have any sort of young person who would be more likely to lean right is maybe Cooper City or Weston. That area is largely blue and most of your republicans would be older and highly unlikely to fit the profile of who would do this
I'm just astonished it's gone 160 pages before Russia was tossed into the mix. I figured that would have been the 2nd or 3rd post.
Russians did it.

Old 10-25-2018, 07:04 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,234,184 times
I am not sure whether this is a hoax or not. I have no idea if responsibility belongs to a political group or individual. I do know without a doubt that character assignation began long before President Trump.

And I also know that the very fact that this thread is currently 160 pages long (and will no doubt grow well beyond that) with both sides assigning blame on one-another is proof that the individual/groups that perform acts of violence/terrorism towards the opposition rather than engage in CIVIL discourse is winning.

Old 10-25-2018, 07:12 PM

17,357 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Really, you need some help with that?

"White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, asked on “Fox & Friends” about such criticism, stressed that only the bomber is to blame."

Not to mention, they use the term, "bomb", throughout the article.

Now, are you going to apologize to CNN for calling them fake news because they used the word, bomber like Sarah did? No, of course you're not. Trumpers always scream "fake news" which never holds up to scrutiny. But feel free to prove me wrong.

Per your own link, the WH and Sarah Sanders didn't call him a "bomber" - Fox did.

Quote:
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, asked on “Fox & Friends” about such criticism, stressed that only the bomber is to blame.

“The president could not have been more presidential yesterday,” she said, adding that the individual sending these packages “is ultimately the person that is responsible.”
Jesus H Christ could rise tonight and say the person who sent these packages is a "bomber" and I would still disagree.

There's no bomb. Nothing blew up. No one "bombed" anyone.

Maybe calling the sender a propmaster is a much better term.

Old 10-25-2018, 07:16 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,654,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
I got this info watching the reporter Adam Housley state that his sources in the FBI think the devices were built to not work.
Okay, I looked him up and that's Fox news. I wouldn't trust Fox or CNN very much. I try to read a lot of more middle of the road sources and look for grains of truth, if any, LOL.

Here's what NBC says:

Some mailed pipe bombs could have been duds, investigators say

the bombs were made from PVC pipe with a digital timer attached to set off the detonator. Each bomb also contained powder from a low explosive or a pyrotechnic, as in fireworks, they said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rs-say-n924516

Old 10-25-2018, 07:20 PM

764 posts, read 391,696 times
Holder "they go low, we kick". What a true scumbucket. I would like to kick him right into prison where he and his cohorts belong. They are all untrustworthy sick shysters. Democrats have turned into lucifer's party. Pity them when their time comes. WHOA

Old 10-25-2018, 07:22 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,267,783 times
I feel like we are living in a foreign country, like Yugoslavia or Russia where this BS happens regularly. Does not feel like America since Trump was elected.

Old 10-25-2018, 07:23 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Per your own link, the WH and Sarah Sanders didn't call him a "bomber" - Fox did.
So is Fox News fake news too for using the same term as CNN?

Old 10-25-2018, 07:27 PM

17,357 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
So is Fox News fake news too for using the same term as CNN?

Yep. Not to the extent of CNN ... I haven't seen banners all day on Fox saying "URGENT MANHUNT FOR BOMBER!!! OMG OMG OMG!" and my favorite "BOMBER ATTACKS TRUMP TARGETS!!!!" .... but yeah, saying that there's a bomber out there is pretty fake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies