Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 11:39 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I wish they had posted a link to that because on linkedin he brags about his Filipino Grandfather - you can read about it on this link: https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/cesar...mp-magabomber/
maybe both are true? who knows.

from your link, this sounds completely disjointed and wackadoodle. he claims to be a graduate of veterinary medicine and horse doctor, but writes like this?

“Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island."

Old 10-26-2018, 11:40 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
I guess the left are fragile snowflakes with a convoluted sense of right and wrong. That's what I'm getting here. They take some comments made at speeches or on the campaign trail and twist them in an effort to try and insinuate that Trump is inciting violence.... when in fact it is the other way around. They are inciting violence openly.

Considering the constant barrage of personal attacks against him -- and against our great country by the liberal left -- his comments are very mild. Meanwhile dems support programs that degrade the US and make it less safe. No thanks. Enough with the political correctness crap.

Get out and vote -- for anyone but a democrat.
No GOP for me, thank you.

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Trump is every bit responsible for this supporter going crazy and attempting to kill a bunch of outspoken Trump critics. He constantly says how much he likes violent people and hates protestors and those who speak out against him and wants those who support him to act out violently against them.
SO that means the Democrats are responsible for that guy that shot up the softball game?

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by photogal9 View Post
Here 2sleepy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cesar-altieri-45424988

Or if that doesn't work, you'll find the link to it here:

Cesar Sayoc goes by Cesar Altieri: LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
There seems to be a tad of confusion between Cesar Sayoc and someone named Cesar Altieri.

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Reading some of the crazy things Trumplings are saying in here to spin this story, it makes me wonder just how far they will go.

Like, even if Cesar confesses to sending the bombs and says he hates Democrats, will Trump supporters here say that he is under some sort of mind control by the Clintons?

There seem to be no limits to the psychotic theories from far-right Trump supporters.
This forum provides their aberrant psychology on display for all to see. A bit off topic, but this is just one illustration of the unintended consequences of releasing technology into the wild. 40 years ago RWNJs like this couldn't find one another or find a platform where they could post and propagate their hatred. Back then it was a few people in white robes and hoods meeting once in a while around the campfire.

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Stuff like this feeds my suspicion that people who plaster their vehicle with political stickers - no matter what the political bent - are a little bit out of kilter.
110% correct.

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
There's a video circulating of Cesar taking a selfie video at a 2016 Teump rally. I just saw it on Instagram, if I find it on Twitter I'll post it

2,410 posts, read 4,456,262 times
Some news agency did a dive of his social media and he's truly all over the place. In one place he says his family is Filipino, in another, Seminole Indian. I'm pasting their comments below.

But another person just commented--seriously, a van in Florida with brand-new looking political stickers on the windows? Can anyone speak to how long a sticker would look new in Florida weather? She seemed to think the stickers were recently placed.

From the deep dive:
On that LinkedIn profile, Sayoc calls himself a promoter, booking agent and choreographer of a male stripping show as well as burlesque shows in the Miami-area. Sayoc says that he graduated from Brevard College, N.C./Univ of N.C. at Charlotte.” Sayoc says he attained a Bachelor of Arts in numerous subjects as well as studying veterinary medicine. Sayoc writes on that profile that it was his dream to become a “horse doctor.” Sayoc says on his Twitter page that he is a former professional soccer player and cage fighter.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:41 AM

19,722 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Maybe Trump will pardon him. He is an avid Trumpite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 10-26-2018, 11:41 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Guy leaves dna all over the place. Easily tracked within hours. Hollywood looking “Bombs” removed from envelope, pictured up close at cnn. Addresses that would have been difficult to attain. Very suspicious. A brennan fall guy?
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies