Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 12:08 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,498,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm asking what are you saying between the lines? That somebody bought him these signs to put on his van? Or that he just bought them as we're gearing up for the midterms? I really don't know what you're implying here.
Stating facts of observation. Not implying anything. I don't know if that man had his van repainted. From the photos and footage I've seen that thing looks relatively in great shape considering its age. Usually a vehicle like that a van a Dodge 1500 produced from the 90s-early 00s that churches and some schools use the paint is severely faded, sun blasted down to primer/bare metal even.

This guy's was not.

The stickers were not sun bleached. I do not know for fact they are high quality vinyl wraps which can be bought from many graphic arts/advertising distributors down here.

I haven't said anything but my observations pertaining to vehicles and stickers/decals here in South Florida. Nor am I implying anything.
I do find it odd the fact the paint is in the condition its in unless he's had it painted within the last 5 years.

As boxus has pointed out, they have high quality vinyl stickers that haven't faded.

19,724 posts, read 10,128,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
He has a lengthy criminal record, He made a threat to bomb in 2002 and was sentenced to one year of probation. He also had arrests for grand theft, battery, fraud, drug possession and multiple probation violations.

It wasn't a false flag.
It wasn't a Democrat scam.
It wasn't a Russian operative.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...220667845.html

More on his background.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220672300.html
Sounds like Trump's kind of guy. If he assaulted a reporter, then he would be 100%.

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odium14 View Post
Look at his picture.
I linked it for you. You need to look at it.

Quote:
He isn't White.
Is so.
Quote:
Even his social media accounts say his grandfather was an anti communist fighter in the Philippines lol.
So his grandpa was a Fillipino.

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Most likely not, Lol, He is what he is and no matter how much people want to change him, he wont change. Its his narcissistic personality that got him elected. His personality is indicative of most all successful business people. I dont think there's one successful billionaire that doesn't have a bit of narcissism in them.

I dont know why people insist he should change, when enough people voted him in as President just the way he is.
Because Democrats won't accept an election that didn't go their way and are trying to get their way anyway and have to persist in being maximally antagonistic.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:09 PM

989 posts, read 769,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Stupidity like this is why Trump won in 2016 in the first place. Why can't you have a civil conversation with people without being a completely ignorant jackass just once?
+100

Problem is folk like this are let rampant on this site and social media. I have never see so many stupid pro-Trump or Trump Defending Posters on any other forum. They seem to congregate here, often ruining what could be sensible discourse. I am starting to ignore them.

Last edited by shokwaverider; 10-26-2018 at 12:50 PM..

Old 10-26-2018, 12:10 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,940,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Bernie did not go around saying the kind of things Trump does. His rhetoric is not inappropriate and had he won the presidency he would not be going around the country praising people who body slam reporters or calling the free press an enemy of the people.
He doesn't call the Free Press the enemy of the people.
He calls the LYING press the enemy of the people.
There is a difference.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:10 PM

391 posts, read 158,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I linked it for you. You need to look at it.

Is so.
So his grandpa was a Fillipino.

You need your eyes checked. He is either Filipino,Hispanic or Indian. His skin is not white,his hair is not a white person's hair.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:11 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
I'm sorry, perhaps in liberal bubble land they haven't reported on the fact that there have been multiple attacks on Republicans by Democrats since Trump was elected?

Like remember when one of your guys shot a bunch of Congressmen playing baseball?

Did you forget?

It's always funny how left wingers fancy themselves smarter than everyone else, when they're so clearly just a different stripe of mouth breather.
Exactly. The media has it's Narrative and will do whatever it takes to further it.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:12 PM

10,468 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
56 year old Cesar Sayoc Jr. of Southern Florida is the culprit. https://nyti.ms/2AuQyOH
If you believe any of this, you are just, seriously, one gullible person.

I don't believe any of this crap. None of it. This screams of a false flag, and this guy is just a patsy. We already told you, there were no post marks on the packages, so they weren't delivered by mail. This was an inside job by the democrat leaders to try and sway the midterms and change focus on the caravan. Like really, you believe this van with stickers all over it, new looking, not faded away because I assure you, living in South Florida a good chunk of my life, stuff like that will begin to fade from the sun.

Old 10-26-2018, 12:12 PM

989 posts, read 769,786 times
Why are folk making such a deal about his color? It does not matter, he is a typical Trumper, THAT IS WHAT MATTERS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies