Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 02:48 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Give it up. Even you don't believe your silly arguments for a false flag. Just let it go until the right wing oracles have gathered and come up with an alternative hypothesis and then you can spew that to your heart's content.
Not once, on this entire thread, the entire thing, have I ever used the words "false flag". Not. Once.

You all love putting words into my mouth and then argue with me about what you claimed I said. That doesn't make you look good.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:49 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberiaboy View Post
Sayoc may be disguised as a registered Republican whose real affiliation is with scoring points for the Democrats in South Florida by pulling a false flag operation.
Give it a rest. That's yesterday's theory, and we're well beyond that now. Sayoc is just what he appears to be.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:49 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberiaboy View Post
Sayoc may be disguised as a registered Republican whose real affiliation is with scoring points for the Democrats in South Florida by pulling a false flag operation. Still can’t rule that out.

Anyone with bad intentions to hijack a party he/she does not like can simply register with that party and then represent that party in any kind of facade.
Don't even try it.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:50 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,898,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
This (suspected) bomber, Cesar Sayoc, is giving the red MAGA hats a bad name. I have always believed that wearers of this hat were intelligent, critical, thinkers, who would not fall for conspiracy theories, be duped by a narcissistic misogynist, or laugh at the handicapped. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Good one you must not read many posts by Trump supporters. LOL I hope this is irony for your sake.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:50 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Poor Democrats.

They want so bad to lay this nutcases bombs at Trump's feet.

Yet none of them are actually willing to say it. You just saw it demonstrated here. Over & Over.

It's that disingenuous obtuse reaction to everything, which has reduced that party to a state of powerlessness not seen for the last 100 years.
Spin, spin, spin, but it's still straw, not gold.

Kinda like your Dear Leader's hair, in fact.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:51 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Of course the 800 lb. gorilla in the room is the attention this is getting juxtaposed with the attention other recent events received. The ricin letters sent to the White House, Gen. Mattis and Susan Collins, not to mention the fire-bombing of a GOP office in North Carolina. Our media and progressive set is very selective in their outrage.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:52 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Anyone seriously believes a bombing suspect would conveniently have a van plastered with pro Trump stickers out in plain view of everyone?

Yes, because because he's a nutcase who has a screw loose in his head. He probably also believes most people think just like he does...got the idea from following Trump around to his rallies.

Old 10-26-2018, 02:53 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Not once, on this entire thread, the entire thing, have I ever used the words "false flag". Not. Once.

You all love putting words into my mouth and then argue with me about what you claimed I said. That doesn't make you look good.
While you may not use the words, you certainly imply it with the comments you make about the vinyl stickers. I understand your response that it seems off, but the reality is its not. Good quality vinyl stickers are treated with some good uv protectant,and they use UV resistant dyes. This would not be uncommon in a place like...Florida say.

But the vinyl nonsense is all about driving the idea that its a false flag. So calling you out on it, is not unreasonable

Old 10-26-2018, 02:54 PM

12,387 posts, read 8,152,322 times
Just as some Muslims join the Jihad some Deplorables as well as the other side's adorables will join their political Jihad. Where you side politically and how deep you are in will determine how hard it is for you to understand the analogy

Old 10-26-2018, 02:54 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDeKalb View Post
Did any of them publically villainize Steve Scalise???
Does it matter?? Bernie said specifically that Republican action against ACA would kill millions. The guy went and show up a field full of GOP Congressmen with messages all over him saying that as long as Republicans were killing people, he would kill Republicans -- the message almost exactly echoed what Bernie said. Bernie's fault then?

Conversely, I don't recall Trump ever mentioning bombing Democrats.

But the thing nobody seems to be getting: THIS IS A PROBLEM ON BOTH SIDES AND BOTH SIDES NEED TO CALM DOWN AND KNOCK IT OFF!!! Saying, "Ah-ha! I knew they were evil!!" and pointing the finger at the other party is pretty damn stupid when there's is an insane amount of violence and bad behavior coming from the Left. How about be the change in the world you want to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies