Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 05:25 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Theory: He (the bomber) was paid quite well by the Democrats. They probably helped him plaster all those stickers on his van. And now, CNN is non-stop "We hate Trump and he caused this!" I just wonder who paid the guy? This reminds me of the Judge K fiasco and all the Avenatti-losing Trump-hating Avenatti that's been going on. It is well know Avenatti hates Trump. Something smells very fishy about all this.... Once again, this is not about those poor faux bombed democrats, it's about finding something to make Trump take the blame. Trump is not to blame.

Morale of the story: GET OUT AND VOTE!
WOW.

Denial, self-deception, delusions.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:26 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
There's one person responsible for this. Trump's rhetoric may have inspired him, but the man's actions are still on him.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:30 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
You were correct about his very, very odd Twitter account - repetitive posts about the same thing. Odd language and the very fact that it wasn't immediately shut down by LE. They ALWAYS shut it down, but not today. .... until people really started digging in.

Seems to be some questions about when this account became active AND the people/accounts he followed. Interesting stuff and at the end of the day ...... Meaningless.

Media determines what is Meaningful or NOT.

We move on ..... 10 days until the election.

That does seem a bit odd.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:32 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,088,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This is the problem, believing any conspiracy if it suits your needs. Tell me if you would feel the same way if this was someone from the left, I'm betting you and many others on this thread would not be remotely claiming that this was funded by someone on the right.

Any facts must be some type of cover up, do you really believe that this was funded and the FBI would ignore that in their investigation.

I am not directly blaming Trump, anyone that sends bombs around to political targets isn't sane, but words so matter. Conspiracies can drive an otherwise sane person to believe that the Clintons have a sex ring in the basement of a pizzeria. Words do matter and that needs to start from the top with some leadership.
It’s not just any conspiracy. It’s just been a whirlwind of late following Kavanaugh and Susan Collins ricin letters etc., so the timing is just odd. Trump could cure cancer and people would still complain it took too long.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:33 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Theory: He (the bomber) was paid quite well by the Democrats. They probably helped him plaster all those stickers on his van. And now, CNN is non-stop "We hate Trump and he caused this!" I just wonder who paid the guy? This reminds me of the Judge K fiasco and all the Avenatti-losing Trump-hating Avenatti that's been going on. It is well know Avenatti hates Trump. Something smells very fishy about all this.... Once again, this is not about those poor faux bombed democrats, it's about finding something to make Trump take the blame. Trump is not to blame.
Morale of the story: GET OUT AND VOTE!
Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds? Do some research, people at his mother's condo complex had been remarking about the stickers on the van for a long time. He's been posting his right wing garage on FB and Twitter for a long time. He's a registered Republican. Why are you so afraid to call this guy what he is, a deranged nut who got caught up in right wing politics and took it too far? It happens, it doesn't mean that all Trump supporters would do this, they certainly wouldn't, but it should be a lesson to Trump that all the hateful rhetoric can trigger mentally ill people which is what happened here.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:35 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,088,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Glad you brought up the stickers.

Most rational people have about one to zero stickers on their vehicles, maybe more on their lunch pails and hardhats.

Occasionally, you see dreadlocks dude in his Volkswagen bus or Subaru with fifty anti-Trump stickers, peta stickers, Greenpeace, Al Gore stickers, Prop 64, Peace, and such as like.

No real threat there. You might ask him to set the bong down until he reaches his destination.

But a fellow that has anymore than zero Trump/Pence stickers on his sled, expect it to be keyed or burned to the rubber.

This just don't happen in our current society, especially in North Miami.

Some y'all hittin the pipe mighty hard to be sellin this theory.

Trump would have still been to blame if the guy claimed to be anti-Trump, citing Trump as an inciter and the bomber as the martyr.

Wonder how proud Madonna, Johhny Depp, Kathy Griffin, Etc. feel about all of this. Actually, I don't. . We'll let their actions speak for themselves, shall we?

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Dear god, this Trump worshiper is insane.

He wanted to kill all black people, gays, and Jewish people

Cesar is a Trump supporter and a terrorist
What a weirdo. Trump has raised black employment rates, has a Jewish son-in-law and Jewish daughter by conversion, and is pro-Israel.

3,100 posts, read 3,302,796 times
Trump supporters can't fathom the idea that one of their own would do this so the false flag narrative comes into play. That would be admitting all the **** Trump says is actually problematic.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:36 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
His mother's name is Madeline Giardello, she's 76 and on the board of directors of the condo complex she lives in. Sayoc's father was a naturalized citizen from the Philippines. He apparently used a couple of different aliases, on an old police mug shot he was listed as Sayoc with an alias of Altieri, I have no idea why he used that name. He also claims to be a Native American but the Seminole Indian tribe said they never heard of him before. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...498670011.html
Thanks for this info. The full name was listed as Cesar Altieri Sayoc, Jr. initially. Altieri may be from his mother's side of the family, or perhaps his father is part-Italian in background.

As noted, no evidence he is Seminole, and I am glad the tribe has spoken out about this. His business does seem to have some Indian, presumably Seminole, connection, but he does not have that ethnicity himself from all I can tell.

Old 10-26-2018, 05:36 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
The media is selective in their reporting and their condemnation. And I only think CNN sucks and the media is the enemy of the people because CNN sucks and the media is the enemy of the people.
You think that because Trump said that. Like I said many times before, his supporters believe his every words, no facts but just because he said it. I doubt very seriously you would be saying that, had Trump not said this a few weeks ago. Everything this guy say or does, his supporters latch on to it, and start repeating it themselves. If CNN is all you had to worry about, then you would be doing just fine. You will probably believe the Russians over CNN any day, and they are the real enemy of the state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies