Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 09:51 AM

10,855 posts, read 4,390,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Are ya kidding?? You can tell by his tweets that his mind is constantly on HIMSELF! What are you t a l k i n g about? Passion for political issues? Are you totally pulling our legs? The only passion he has is having his ego fed.
Huh?
He's tweeting about every political issue under the sun.
In fact he controls the narrative and makes the headlines of every issue.
Nobody has ever been more opinionated and contributed more to political conversation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2018, 03:24 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,742,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
The Clintons charge them $1,100 a month for it. Not exactly the millions you imply. And while Im not sure of Obamas charges I do have every reason to believe they are similar.

But I DO know Trump charged the secret service almost 60,000 for cart rentals last year.
Oh wow. He donated his salary....he makes more charging the secret service for things then he makes. And lets not even start going on about how he has folks staying at trump hotels in order to influence him, or all the other corrupt financial things going on.

Defending this really isn't going to work well for you.
The article is from 2015 so I am sure that number had more than doubled, if not tripled when Bill & Hillary began trekking around the country for yet another one of Hillary's failed Presidental campaigns. God knows howmmuch they have cost the American Taxpayer since Trump was elected.

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/...million-116008

Old 10-30-2018, 03:25 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,742,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Another clue to her state if sobriety is that she thinks that she can win if she runs on 20.
Hillary is hoping that she will garner the sympathy vote this time around.

Old 10-30-2018, 03:42 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,019,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyweight View Post
Probably a good thing he isn't more motivated. Imagine the damage he could do if he were putting in 100+ hours a week.

Trump Clocks 3 Hours of Work on a Good Day

Too Busy to Visit the Troops

Trump Golf Count

Public Daily Schedule
You know they said the same thing about Eisenhower. He deliberately cultivated an image of being detached and above the fray. He basically did 'triangulation' 4 decades before Clinton. He also was a golf fanatic who had a putting green built on the white house lawn. He played 800 rounds when in office, and was heavily criticized for it by opponents.

But historians who went back and studied his schedule and workload found that the image he projected was false. Ike was working as hard as any president ever had, basically just trolling the press. And they fell for it.

Old 10-30-2018, 06:32 PM

22,678 posts, read 24,663,689 times
2 solid picks onto SCOTUS and it looks like birthright-citizenship is finally going to be challenged, eventually reaching SCOTUS. That alone is a TON of winning, maybe he should cut back to be fair.

Old 10-31-2018, 09:39 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,862,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34;53503521[B
]Tax cuts for rich and skyrocketing deficit[/b], oh yea he’s accomplishing a lot.

Yep, 1.3$T-R-I-L-L-I-O-N!

Old 10-31-2018, 11:17 AM

9,327 posts, read 16,691,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
The Clintons charge them $1,100 a month for it. Not exactly the millions you imply. And while Im not sure of Obamas charges I do have every reason to believe they are similar.

But I DO know Trump charged the secret service almost 60,000 for cart rentals last year.
Oh wow. He donated his salary....he makes more charging the secret service for things then he makes. And lets not even start going on about how he has folks staying at trump hotels in order to influence him, or all the other corrupt financial things going on.

Defending this really isn't going to work well for you.
Suggest you check your facts. Trump did not rent the carts.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/05/sc...lf-cart-story/

Old 10-31-2018, 01:03 PM

662 posts, read 314,315 times
He spends more hours lying than he does working.

Old 10-31-2018, 01:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,299,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyweight View Post
Probably a good thing he isn't more motivated. Imagine the damage he could do if he were putting in 100+ hours a week.

Trump Clocks 3 Hours of Work on a Good Day

Too Busy to Visit the Troops

Trump Golf Count

Public Daily Schedule

That made me laugh out loud. We here in Florida are well aware of how little work Trump does. He comes down here every weekend to play golf, brag and hang out with the one-percenters he "made much wealthier" and sometimes his weekends start on Thursday night. We were just bemoaning the fact that he's going to start coming this month....yuk.

He's the laziest president we have ever had. Cable tv, talking to Fox News, golf and rallies. That's about it. So if he's doing 11 rallies (hardly considered work) in 6 days--he's not working at all.

Who is paying this bozo?

Old 10-31-2018, 01:12 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,299,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Trump is president 24 hours a day. It does not matter if he shows up in the Oval Office. People need to get over it. As long as the country is safe, he is doing his job.
Lol. Trump has nothing to do with keeping us safe. He's the danger. And, no, he's really not doing his job. He's doing whatever he feels like, and it is destroying the country. And I'm not talking about stock market--I'm talking about America--the people. He's destroying us from the inside out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies