Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 08:27 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The Resistance MOBS are making a Promise ....

"Blood in the Streets" if we LOSE again

OK! I'm well protected. I'm I alone?

What in the hell do I have to fear, over a threat like that?

Fear of having to shoot some idiot, with a chip on their shoulder?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2018, 09:18 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
We got Donald Trump as your President, didn't we?
If that is not proof enough, you're being dishonest with yourself.

Come on, BB.

My post you've quoted was asking for the previous poster to back up his claim that "blood is running in every street in America because Dems are spilling it."

Too silly even for you and Alex Jones.

No wonder you tried to change the subject.

Carry on.

Old 10-30-2018, 09:21 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,281,167 times
Hey James..... you're two years too late .... stupid. Your time to stop him was Nov. 2016, but your equally stupid candidate was campaigning in the wrong states with the wrong message.

Old 10-30-2018, 09:23 AM

1,874 posts, read 819,156 times
come get some james. we don't hide in a safe space

Old 10-30-2018, 09:26 AM

45,435 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
I have never heard of this person.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000342/

Old 10-30-2018, 02:29 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The consequences have already begun--unless Trump has a personality transplant, that horse is out of that barn--he's done the damage. He's already incited and emboldened crazies.

I interpret that what the actor is saying is that he's ready to fight full-on fascism if Trump attempts to take over. Then there would be blood in the streets, because the country would not allow a fascist to take over. Of course there would be blood in the streets. And many are not convinced that Trump will not try to take over as a dictator.
Of course there would be blood in the streets if a fascist were to take over.

But Trump is not a fascist.

Trump is not trying to take over as dictator.

Trump is not a threat to this country.

So Cromwell is advocating a bloody coup, and the forcible removal of a sitting President.

Old 10-30-2018, 02:39 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times
I guess he's going the way of James Woods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
He was a Prime Minister in a Star Trek:TNG. Think he was a Bishop in an episode of ER. I thought he was President in "Clear and Present Danger" but I was mistaken, that was Donald Moffat.
He was the President in "The Sum Of All Fears".

Old 10-30-2018, 02:41 PM

25,775 posts, read 18,834,175 times
And there will be blood in the street if Trump is stopped.

Conclusion: I guess there will be blood in the street, regardless.

That's the way it is when half the nation grew up thinking they would always get their way. Blame the parents. They are the asshats. "Yes little Johnnie, now that you have jumped up and down crying and screaming for a day and a half, cut mommy with a butcher knife, and knocked three of your sister's teeth out, I guess you can have that candy bar after all."

THAT was their lesson when growing up, rather than, "Quit being a jackass, stand in the corner for the rest of the day, and shut the **** up," BEFORE Johnnie decided that a tantrum and violence would always get him what he wanted.

Old 10-30-2018, 03:36 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,738,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Me either. I clicked on the article and I recognized his face but I couldn't tell you from where.
He won an Academy award where his co-star and lead actor was a pig. I'm not kidding. Babe, the pig. He also invented Warp technology.

Old 10-30-2018, 03:45 PM

23,652 posts, read 14,008,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
He won an Academy award where his co-star and lead actor was a pig. I'm not kidding. Babe, the pig. He also invented Warp technology.

Yes, I saw that this morning.....but he's no Glenn Corbett.

As far as the Academy award goes, well, good for him..............but seeing how political the AA has gotten, I suppose this falls with into place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I guess he's going the way of James Woods.

He was the President in "The Sum Of All Fears".

A movie I didn't get around to seeing.

Oh, I don't know, he's a decent actor. I suppose I rate him like Anthony Hopkins in the 90s for if he is listed on the credits, then I'll check out the flick. Acting wise, I think of him as a good draw.

I am, however, one of those who thinks that actors can't have it both ways in that, I like them for what they do around the camera, but when they go home, go away from work, I have no concern in that life. I respect their privacy.

So what's the both ways of it? For an actor, if people don't recently know your name, you could be starving soon. It pays for them to be visible even if they aren't on the screen.

Of course, I don't believe they are an authority on anything, certainly not anything political.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies