Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2018, 05:28 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,061,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDeKalb View Post
In an explosive interview with Vanity Fair, Michael Cohen confirms the obvious, that Donald Trump is a well documented racist who used racially charged rhetoric frequently prior to his election. Is anyone surprised? Yet according to some, Trumps overall approved among Blacks stands at a staggering 50%.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...social_twitter
You don’t think it’s possible Cohen is not telling the truth?

Old 11-02-2018, 05:29 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,121,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
The left has been afraid that the blacks will escape their plantations since the war.

Now its about to happen and they're so mad they're sending out their overseers with the hounds of scandal and the whips of slander and vitriol to lash them all back into submission.

Sad, disgusting, and pathetic!
The right cares about blacks untilm they take a knee..
also referring to them leaving the democratic party as “leaving the plantation” is pretty off putting. Claing dema are the racist party when making a racist reference to slavery.

Old 11-02-2018, 05:34 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,773,354 times
Saw Scaramucci on TV today. He was asked if he thought Cohen was telling the truth. He said he did not know. He could not recall hearing words like this from Trump.

Old 11-02-2018, 05:43 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,038,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I voted for Trump, but I don't think he should talk or think like this.

If we all should be treated the same, then no one group is too smart, too stupid of anything. Some people will vote for Republican, some people will vote for Democrat, some people will vote for third party candidate, and some people just won't vote, this is life. A lot of people follow the identity politics (without admitting it of course), a lot of people are single issue voters, and the list goes on.

I think Donald Trump did a good job as the president, but this kind of talk is unnecessary. I certainly can't defend him.
None of know if he thinks that. One can believe what one hears, but one can't prove it - unless one is a mind reader....and I can't imagine anyone spending time on this forum if they had the ability to read minds.

As far as Trump SAYING that? Prove it. Those exact words, on verified tape, or it's just somebody lyin' about somebody ese. Smart people don't take others' word for it, simple as that.

Old 11-02-2018, 05:57 PM

18,469 posts, read 8,298,361 times
LOL...so when the democrats say voter ID laws are racist....because blacks are too stupid to get an ID...that's ok??

Old 11-02-2018, 06:03 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,288,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Can you confirm that this is the case, or do you not want to admit that Trump actually said that?
Russell's tea pot.

Old 11-02-2018, 06:08 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
That's the great unifier speaking

Trump is a nasty, corrupt and lecherous old man who doesn't respect his fellow citizens and takes them for suckers.

Anyone who knows people, will recognize that a man, like Trump, who has horrible opinions of everyone but himself, is going to be a closet racist. Do the people who try to say he is not racist actually think he is one way with every other human on the planet, but suddenly accepting of blacks. Donald Trump only likes Donald Trump.

Just listen to him, Muslims are bad, Mexicans are bad, celebrities are bad, news people are bad. What makes them think he does not feel the same way about black people ? I guess when he blocked blacks from living in his buildings, he was just trying to look out for them.

Old 11-02-2018, 06:27 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,089,106 times
Interesting that many of the blacks I know are very successful and worked hard and educated themselves and did it all themselves. They are raising their children to do the same . Therefore I don’t understand where all this victimization comes into play frequently. The plantation days are long over and yet it seems so many people of all races can’t seem to grasp that and still live like they’re on one. Blacks can elevate themselves like anyone can that has the desire to do so.

Also sometimes Trump says stuff that I’m thinking omg why did you say that? But sometimes stuff he says is twisted by media or they zero in on one snippet of a conversation and we don’t see all that was said. I’m sure by now a rightie has created a pro Trump post to balance this one out so I’ll pop over there. All of these threads end up the same anyway and everyone knows who’s what and where. Everything will be decided at the polls next week for this part of the process until the next big election when we’ll all decide again.

Old 11-02-2018, 06:28 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Prove that this is fake. If you can't, then you have to admit that the President said what he said.
prove that you didn't say the same thing trump is accused of saying.
if you can't, then you have to admit you said what you said.

see how that works?

Old 11-02-2018, 06:29 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,229,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Mexican Judges, Muslims, The Central Park 5, poor immigrants - anyone can see that Trump is, was, and has always been a racist.
Mexican isn't a race.
Muslim isn't a race.
Rapist isn't a race.
immigrants isn't a race.

Maybe you should start learning what common words mean. LOL.

And I bet you're gonna claim this criticism is racist too, right?

Everything is racist!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies