Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 03:58 PM

10,059 posts, read 14,425,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
So Trump’s personal attorney gives Vanity Fair specific instances of Trump espousing racist views and quotes to support those views and you’re attacking Vanity Fair’s reporting?
Vanity Fair's reporting is not exactly "fair." It has a left wing bias for sure.

So, I'm not "attacking" anything. I was dismissing their fair reporting, and it's not to be taken seriously. I'm sure Michael Cohen would say anything against Trump, or to create more fodder for a future book deal. It's his word against Trump's.

A lot of media outlets that tend to report from a liberal/left wing slant cannot be taken that seriously in today's day and age, when they are reporting anything Trump/right wing related.

Due to their objective to constantly report very negatively on the Trump presidency, it undermines their entire reporting efforts--truth to the story or not.

So these constant "Trump bashing" reports result in eye rolls rather than pearl clutching. LOL

Old 11-02-2018, 04:02 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,543,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
So Trump’s personal attorney gives Vanity Fair specific instances of Trump espousing racist views and quotes to support those views and you’re attacking Vanity Fair’s reporting?

Yep, that's precisely what I'm doing.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:05 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,481,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Can we coin a term as to what describes the angst of Deplorables when (and if) a true Blue Wave hits tuesday? Just wondering if that is going to be a syndrome? If the two big races in Florida both go Dem (one to a black dude!), that is definitely going to cause a stir. Same goes for quite a few red state Gov.Races.

It's almost a lock that more Americans will see 2019 under a Dem. Governor than under Trumps team....something which we've heard time and time again could never happen. After all, with so many people walking away it would seem impossible!

Let's stay tuned. Personally, there is nothing Trump would say that would surprise me. I'm sure he has called his wives much worse than he's called blacks.
If your prediction should come to fruition, it is my hope you all merely point out the contradiction to those who would go about behaving in a manner that has resulted in them child-like coining a silly acronym for anyone criticizing Trump.

Don't lower yourselves to their level and instead prove the higher road, while the climb to get there requiring more effort, is indeed the road to be taken.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:07 PM

7,810 posts, read 6,388,633 times
Is there proof of this or is it the one thing Cohen didn’t tape? Kind of convenient.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:08 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,584,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Vanity Fair's reporting is not exactly "fair." It has a left wing bias for sure.

So, I'm not "attacking" anything. I was dismissing their fair reporting, and it's not to be taken seriously. I'm sure Michael Cohen would say anything against Trump, or to create more fodder for a future book deal. It's his word against Trump's.

A lot of media outlets that tend to report from a liberal/left wing slant cannot be taken that seriously in today's day and age, when they are reporting anything Trump/right wing related.

Due to their objective to constantly report very negatively on the Trump presidency, it undermines their entire reporting efforts--truth to the story or not.

So these constant "Trump bashing" reports result in eye rolls rather than pearl clutching. LOL
Quotes are quotes, unless you have reason to believe they are taken out of context or misquoted.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:09 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,223,325 times
The left has been afraid that the blacks will escape their plantations since the war.

Now its about to happen and they're so mad they're sending out their overseers with the hounds of scandal and the whips of slander and vitriol to lash them all back into submission.

Sad, disgusting, and pathetic!

Old 11-02-2018, 04:10 PM

39,074 posts, read 51,209,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post

No denial so far from Trump. Only trying to discredit Cohen. They probably fear he has this on tape and I would not be surprised if that tape comes out soon.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:14 PM

18,453 posts, read 7,084,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDeKalb View Post
In an explosive interview with Vanity Fair, Michael Cohen confirms the obvious, that Donald Trump is a well documented racist who used racially charged rhetoric frequently prior to his election. Is anyone surprised? Yet according to some, Trumps overall approved among Blacks stands at a staggering 50%.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...social_twitter

"Blah, blah, racist......blah, blah, Hitler.......blah, blah White Supremacists..... blah, blah, insert next unimaginative, unsubstantiated BS accusation here........blah, blah....."

Old 11-02-2018, 04:16 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,254,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
No denial so far from Trump. Only trying to discredit Cohen. They probably fear he has this on tape and I would not be surprised if that tape comes out soon.
Lol--because he said it. Trump is a racist, has always acted like a racist, and will always be a racist.

Everyone should just stop providing cover for him, or make excuses, or claim he's "not really like that" or giving any other idiotic reason that Trump is not a racist, despite spending his life acting like one.

Cohen was reported to be very disturbed by the synagogue shooting--and feels it is important enough to warn people about who this guy Trump really is.

Old 11-02-2018, 04:27 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,427,745 times
Fake news shockingly aired days before the mid-term elections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies