Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 09:22 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,970,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
It the promise of a false Utopia, that can not occur. The concept of "fairness" quickly becomes "some are more equal than others". We've seen this before, and all it does is consolidate power, and wealth to the few. Merit becomes less, and less important, and the divide between rich, and poor widens. The middle income earner will be affected the most.

We should strive for Equal Opportunity, not forced government attempts at equal outcome. This is why all Affirmative Action should be abolished, as it is Unconstitutional.
If we strived for equal opportunity then everyone should have their personal lobbyists along with a million dollars to shower politicians with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2018, 09:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,731,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
You know what I meant so just stop it. others have asked you to explain that what you meant again no one was offended.
How about I double down?
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought the 3 simple questions were on the intellectual level of a 6 year old.
Should I rephrase them for you? How about I draw a picture?

Why do you want equal outcomes for all? There has to be a reason? Is it hard to give one? Are you being dishonest with us and yourself?

Old 11-04-2018, 09:28 AM

15,898 posts, read 6,366,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
3 inquiring questions. Is now a viewpoint? How was that response thought out rationally? Did you have a lock-up there, coming to a conclusion?
Ok since you seem to want me to answer is a specific way...

Quote:
Explain how Equal Outcome benefits you.
There is no such thing that I am aware of. Can you show me?

Quote:
Do you agree, with the demographic box, equal outcomes has placed you into?
Just wondering?
What even do you mean by demographic box?

I already demonstrated that I have an external locus of control. Box, no box, put'down, discriminated against...it is what it is and I'm going to do whatever I have to do to take care of things. I'm sure as hell not looking to Obama or Trump to save me. I'm sure as hell not going to point the finger at the poor and cry about things because actually, I'm pretty charmed.

Old 11-04-2018, 09:29 AM

2,194 posts, read 1,146,734 times
Quote:
Why do you want equal outcome for all?
And, pretty much everyone has told you that they, in fact, don't because they realize that would be an impossible illusion.

Instead of hearing that and trying to understand it, you claimed they were "triggered."

Old 11-04-2018, 09:29 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,731,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
If we strived for equal opportunity then everyone should have their personal lobbyists along with a million dollars to shower politicians with.
Those politicians want equal outcome? What do they gain by that?

Old 11-04-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
How about I double down?
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought the 3 simple questions were on the intellectual level of a 6 year old.

Why do you want equal outcomes for all? There has to be a reason? Is it hard to give one? Are you being dishonest with us and yourself?
Are you counting "just wondering" as a question simply because you but a ? behind it?

Old 11-04-2018, 09:31 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,573,097 times
Quote:
How about I double down?

Insults will go a long way. your assuming even before I or anyone answers the question, which begs why should I answer when you did it for me??

Old 11-04-2018, 09:34 AM

10,920 posts, read 6,927,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsuperfly View Post
And, pretty much everyone has told you that they, in fact, don't because they realize that would be an impossible illusion.

Instead of hearing that and trying to understand it, you claimed they were "triggered."
Are there examples of people wanting equal outcome? I'm curious what the questions are based on.

8,104 posts, read 3,970,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
equal outcome, got me thinking. the election tuesday, as with every election the pass twenty years. It doesnt matter who wins and that not even the point IM trying to make. you notice i use the word "trying".

It seems all the pass elections has been 49-51 gore trump, hillary donnie. tuesday election is going to be the same way. Its always within a few votes.

mathematical it is just not possible, its like the election being held by hollywood script writers, build a conflict, raise the the univalent reaction, and then at the last moment, let our hero scrape by a minimal lead. the term hero apply to nobody on pertaineral.

so yes I feel our elections are corrupt and not with russia help but by those on the hill. Its already decided who wins.

think about that, what if those on the hill wanted donnie over hillary before the vote, and rigged it that way.

so on the equal outcome, is anything in life really equal
Excellent Post and agree whole heartedly.
If you follow the media circus between the right and the left along with the name calling, it might appear they are all different.

If you instead look at our foriegn policy with countries and the military industrial complex, along with the influence the finance industry has in DC along with the number of corporate and banking lobbyists, you will see they are all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Insults will go a long way. your assuming even before I or anyone answers the question, which begs why should I answer when you did it for me??
He's insulting himself. I personally try not to talk down to people because I screw up too. He doesn't even know how many questions he asked which makes what he said to you delightfully sublime just like 3 wolves claimed mind reading skills while calling people crazy. What a hot spectacular mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUWDvRS9gM

Last edited by L8Gr8Apost8; 11-04-2018 at 10:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies