Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2018, 12:55 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,903,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Gee, may be if he had of used that all weather helicopter to fly to the ceremony that other world leaders had no problem being at, without umbrellas, one would might start believing all the lies and misdirection.

So, now that I've dealt with your deflection, do you realize that as the other world leaders were meeting today, he climbed into AirForce One, and left the continent.

I wish people would read the linked news article. He is a disaster, one that is causing irreparable harm to America on the world stage.
Wasn't Trump expecting to see a big fancy French military parade sometime this weekend? Thought that was his main incentive for the trip...maybe its absence was why he sulked in his hotel room instead of joining everybody else at the cemetery yesterday: pouting. At least he got to see his sweetie Vlad, though, and that clearly lit up his day.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:01 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,340,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Gee, may be if he had of used that all weather helicopter to fly to the ceremony that other world leaders had no problem being at, without umbrellas, one would might start believing all the lies and misdirection.

So, now that I've dealt with your deflection, do you realize that as the other world leaders were meeting today, he climbed into AirForce One, and left the continent.

I wish people would read the linked news article. He is a disaster, one that is causing irreparable harm to America on the world stage.
It is not a deflection to post a link reporting on the whereabouts of the President during the politicians’ conference. He missed one cemetery visit; he attended another.

The only irreparable effect on America would be if the Europeans rejected our continued willingness to underwrite their defense with our blood and treasure.

Trump is a bully and a bore. Obama was a pontificator and a supplicant. Neither have caused our country irreparable harm on any stage.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:02 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,947,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
You're mistaken, the Drumpfs left Germany quite a few years ago, and so did Trump's Scottish mama. They were European, but hardly leaders of course. They left hanging out with Putin to their descendent Donnie, who of course isn't much of a leader, either, though no longer strictly speaking "European".

If the Drumpfs had just stayed home and enlisted instead of draft-dodged the course of history would be very different.
"Orange man bad!"

Old 11-11-2018, 01:03 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,940,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yes, I loved the Republican tears of joy on the Nov 16 election...you?
I too want to know - WHAT Nov16th election? You've mentioned it twice now, so it's not just a typo. Perhaps the Republicans weep because their "victory" was an illusion, just like the election date is.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:06 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Aannndddd.... Trump continues to embarrass the USA. Misses meeting Putin, Macron, Merkel all make.

Don't you understand? Trump is important, no one else is, just ask him.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
"Orange man bad!"
No argument from me there.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:08 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
It is not a deflection to post a link reporting on the whereabouts of the President during the politicians’ conference. He missed one cemetery visit; he attended another.

The only irreparable effect on America would be if the Europeans rejected our continued willingness to underwrite their defense with our blood and treasure.

Trump is a bully and a bore. Obama was a pontificator and a supplicant. Neither have caused our country irreparable harm on any stage.

I believe you forgot the word 'Yet'.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:09 PM

30,379 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I too want to know - WHAT Nov16th election? You've mentioned it twice now, so it's not just a typo. Perhaps the Republicans weep because their "victory" was an illusion, just like the election date is.
You made the typo by saying "Nov16th". You didn't put a space between Nov and 16 and you added th.

Nov 16 is short hand for November 2016 as any reasonable person not pretending to be an idiot or in fact an idiot would grasp.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:13 PM

8,272 posts, read 10,996,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Please stop with the hate. There is plenty to dislike about Trump, but this continual orgy of hatred toward the man is uncalled for
Why would there be any hate - when Trump is the subject?

Old 11-11-2018, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
You made the typo by saying "Nov16th". You didn't put a space between Nov and 16 and you added th.

Nov 16 is short hand for November 2016 as any reasonable person not pretending to be an idiot or in fact an idiot would grasp.
That's quite a stretch - wouldn't it be easier just to own your minor error? We'll overlook it if you do.

Or at least, transcend it. Defending it, on the other hand - not a good look.

11/16 is the abbreviation I believe you want to use to refer to the month and the year, not "Nov 16", which indicates November sixteenth to most readers..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies