Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2018, 01:16 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,801 times

Advertisements

except that he is not embarrassing the US.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:19 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,872,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yes, I loved the Republican tears of joy on the Nov 16 election...you?
Unlike you crybaby LIBS we can accept an election's outcome.

While you HYPOCRITES are STILL crying 2 whole years later AND will be crying for 6 more !!!

Wait till Ginsburg passes and Trump replaces her, ensuring a Conservative lock on the Supreme Court for decades your crying will be deafening !!!

Old 11-11-2018, 01:21 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,504,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1NG0PB

The man just cannot represent the USA internationally at any level with credibility and tact. He is a boor, interested only in his own perspective of the world. How sad that the USA, once a world leader, a guiding light other countries looked up to and TRUSTED, has fallen so low that it has started to be viewed as a pariah.

MAGArats, you must be proud.

Truly, this truly is a disaster, one that is not necessary at all
At some point it will become apparent to you guys that Trump's methods are working as intended to strengthen NATO and US-EU relationships.

That strong relationship must be built on respect and fairness, both of which are earned by standing up for what's right, and that is exactly what Trump is doing by pressuring the EU to step up their game on defense. NATO leaders have openly agreed with Trump on this position a number of times now, including during this recent visit.

Trump is purposefully ruffling feathers. He's trying to put his foot down and say "No seriously guys, a defense alliance should not mean one country shoulders 75% of the burden... get your act together. Now."

Trump is intentionally pushing them out of their comfort zone because years of keeping them in their comfort zone has not worked.

Old 11-11-2018, 01:21 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Aannndddd....

We have the NEW CD "I Hate Trump" circle jerk of the day.

It replaces the "Trump is afraid of the weather" which replaced the "Trump is losing it over Matt Whitacre" topic from the day before.

I can say one thing about the TDS Afflicted & NPCs. They are consistent.

(the MSM loves these people)

Old 11-11-2018, 01:53 PM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
That's quite a stretch - wouldn't it be easier just to own your minor error? We'll overlook it if you do.

Or at least, transcend it. Defending it, on the other hand - not a good look.

11/16 is the abbreviation I believe you want to use to refer to the month and the year, not "Nov 16", which indicates November sixteenth to most readers..
you know I'm right as usual.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 11-11-2018 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: Rude

Old 11-11-2018, 04:31 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,227,673 times
You can tell who is a real American and who isn't by whether or not they get their panties in a twist over what a bunch of mooching globalists think of the US.

Who gives a crap about "the world stage"?

The US wasn't formed to be some kind of performer to entertain audiences around the world. And we're not responsible for what other countries do or what their people think. The US is our HOME and the only reason our nation is exists is to safeguard our natural rights. That's it. Anything else is not within the charter of our government, our political association ends at the rights of the American citizen.

So what some pansy Eurotrash thinks of us...is as inconsequential as a gnat.

Old 11-11-2018, 04:48 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Aannndddd....

We have the NEW CD "I Hate Trump" circle jerk of the day.

It replaces the "Trump is afraid of the weather" which replaced the "Trump is losing it over Matt Whitacre" topic from the day before.

I can say one thing about the TDS Afflicted & NPCs. They are consistent.

(the MSM loves these people)
The MSM are these people.

Old 11-11-2018, 04:50 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1NG0PB

The man just cannot represent the USA internationally at any level with credibility and tact. He is a boor, interested only in his own perspective of the world. How sad that the USA, once a world leader, a guiding light other countries looked up to and TRUSTED, has fallen so low that it has started to be viewed as a pariah.

MAGArats, you must be proud.

Truly, this truly is a disaster, one that is not necessary at all
Trump was NEVER scheduled to go to the meeting. He didn't miss it -- he wasn't going.

That's his choice.

oh and I didn't see anything on MSM about this and I hate Trump.

Old 11-11-2018, 04:55 PM

23,637 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Ah okay, this makes sense. I had first thought that maybe Trump was sick, since he seemed to be looking forward to this trip but he hadn't done much since he had gotten there. Turns out that secret service may not have let him go anywhere due to the assassination plot against Macron that was due to happen at any one of the events.

Old 11-11-2018, 05:31 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,597,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Trump was NEVER scheduled to go to the meeting. He didn't miss it -- he wasn't going.

That's his choice.

oh and I didn't see anything on MSM about this and I hate Trump.
All prior indications were Trump was to partake in that meeting. He ducked it. Like the classless boor he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies