Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 04:39 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,094,286 times

Advertisements

I thought liberals accepted Hillary lost? Blaming facebook for her losing is not accepting I t
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2018, 04:41 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,723,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Here is his testimony televised on CSPAN, with the video hosted by YouTube. The question and answer exchange starts at the 51:50 mark:

I see absolutely no link, and when I go to the code shown in your reply and enter that into YT, nothing shows up.

This is what it shows in between the "youtube" tags: WfbTbPEEJxI

Old 12-13-2018, 04:46 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,361,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
"on its platforms". Plural. That includes YouTube which is considered "social media". Google owns YouTube, that is part of Google's "platforms", plural. You can buy ads on Google's platforms, including YouTube, which is part of social media.

Im not sure what sort of ads they would put on youtube either to be honest. The Russian influence didnt seem to do a lot of video ads, mostly just propaganda pictures and the like. The Senate or House put up a huge trove of them.

You can download them here:
https://democrats-intelligence.house...rtisements.htm

As for Twitter they found over 200,000 twitter posts that Russians did, and you can see a article about it here, and download the data directly from links at the end:
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-...tweets-n844731

This is gigabytes of data all told though.

Old 12-13-2018, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I thought liberals accepted Hillary lost? Blaming facebook for her losing is not accepting I t

Dont pretend to be concerned at all. Theres a difference between accepting that Hillary lost, and ignoring all the evidence that indicates that were it not for Russia she would not have.

Old 12-13-2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Dont pretend to be concerned at all. Theres a difference between accepting that Hillary lost, and ignoring all the evidence that indicates that were it not for Russia she would not have.

Lmao. Thanks for admitting it

Old 12-13-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Lmao. Thanks for admitting it
admitting what? That Trump won? uhm...congratulations?

I live in reality. I also live in a reality where Russia spent millions to make it happen, and had multiple foreign agents commit crimes to do so. Our president looks to be confirmed to be a felon in all but conviction, and can probably expect that when he leaves office. Meanwhile I deal with people who cant accept the truth of that, or that Russians got involved, despite GIGABYTES of data, and over 200,000 tweets, and our intelligence agencies screaming it from the rooftops.

Old 12-13-2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
admitting what? That Trump won? uhm...congratulations?

I live in reality. I also live in a reality where Russia spent millions to make it happen, and had multiple foreign agents commit crimes to do so. Our president looks to be confirmed to be a felon in all but conviction, and can probably expect that when he leaves office. Meanwhile I deal with people who cant accept the truth of that, or that Russians got involved, despite GIGABYTES of data, and over 200,000 tweets, and our intelligence agencies screaming it from the rooftops.

Yes Trump won because of a few Russian ads despite Hillary outspending him 3 to 1 and having every major figure on her side and having er own social media marketing machine that could easily dwarf and counter anything the Russians said

Thanks though. All you’re doing is encouraging her to run again

Old 12-13-2018, 05:05 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Im not sure what sort of ads they would put on youtube either to be honest.
Are you kidding?

Youtube is the biggest online ad generating mechanism out there.

If google's CEO had said $50,000,000 you all would all be making post after post about it because it would be covered by the entire MSM which would immediately give it "breaking news" would have told you to be outraged.

Nobody is being fooled. The Russian Meme is dead. I've said it for 2 years, and this is a real world example that there was no money there AT ALL.

Old 12-13-2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Yes Trump won because of a few Russian ads despite Hillary outspending him 3 to 1 and having every major figure on her side and having er own social media marketing machine that could easily dwarf and counter anything the Russians said
I notice how you conflate us actions, and apparently think all the Russian ones are OK somehow. Yawn. Used to be folks who cheered on Russians doing things like this were called traitors. I feel old now with folks just openly cheering it on. Its weird how these same folks scream "America first" as well. Its a weird world

Quote:
Thanks though. All you’re doing is encouraging her to run again
Uh huh. blah blah blah. No ones buying this nonsense. I suppose next up will be the truly tired "this is why he will win" nonsense too. LOL.

Old 12-13-2018, 05:10 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,514,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I see absolutely no link, and when I go to the code shown in your reply and enter that into YT, nothing shows up.

This is what it shows in between the "youtube" tags: WfbTbPEEJxI
Try this:

https://youtu.be/WfbTbPEEJxI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies