Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 04:50 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,678,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
According to Wikipedia, Sekulow is a Messianic Jew.

Are Messianic Jews Christians ?....

Difference Between Messianic Jews and Christians | Difference Between | Messianic Jews vs Christians
I would say he qualifies as a right wing fundamentalist.....

"Sekulow is a frequent guest commentator on the Christian Broadcasting Network and the Fox News Channel. A self-described Messianic Jew, Sekulow built a legal and media empire over a thirty-year period by representing conservative, religious, pro-life groups"

Jews for Jesus is among the worst of the worst. They got ahold of a relative of ours....long story, but it wasn't good for her or her family.

Anyway, I hope you get the point. These "great people" often abuse non-profits orgs. Money is tempting and it doesn't seem like it's that rare (in my experience or opinion).

Maybe subject for another thread - but if one thinks Jesus is/was the Messiah I think they are Christian. Jews and Muslims and others consider him perhaps a prophet or a holy man, etc. but not "out of this world" in the same sense.

Old 01-12-2019, 06:48 PM

15,865 posts, read 21,445,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
According to Wikipedia, Sekulow is a Messianic Jew.

Are Messianic Jews Christians ?....

Difference Between Messianic Jews and Christians | Difference Between | Messianic Jews vs Christians

They are Christians.

Accepting Christ as savior is, by definition, rejecting Judaism.

Old 01-12-2019, 10:20 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
Until I see credible reports that the police are investigating these "death threats," I call bull**** on them. Kolfage is an admitted liar with a long and well-documented history of publishing fake stories on the internet to generate sympathy for conservatives and slander liberals, so I don't take his word for anything.

As for the rest of it - tough cookies. He made himself a public figure, and I don't care how many people harass him and his family. Screw him, and them.

Old 01-12-2019, 10:30 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,103,522 times
So now Go Fund Me is apparently forcing return of the money, as the goal was not reached. But Kolfage has admitted that he didn't do this for the money. He did it to get the email addresses of all those gullible Trump supporters who would send money. Having mined their emails, he will sell the list when an appropriate cause or candidate comes around and wants the gullible crowd to be contacted. He also has reportedly been using the list of addresses to sell his coffee brand. Its all grifting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies